Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why the negativity with Romanian WGs?  (Read 8417 times)

Offline AnthG

Seen a lot of posts on here which list/talk about Romanian girls negatively. I realise that everyone's experiences are different, mine have been very positive, but was wondering why people are so negative towards them.

1. Because they usually work in a situation where there is 6+ of them all crammed into a flat together all working together at the same time with Sergei minding things in one of the rooms

2. Because they usually completely use fakery on their pictures (many-many, many! times the verification picture has slipped out for Romanian girls and you see this old minger there when the profile pictures are this young babe). And this is many times this has occured with solely Romanian girls.

3. They more often than not clearly give off the impression that they really do not want to be doing this job. They are often miserable during a punt too. This gives a very unpleasant feeling booking them in the first place given that notion and realization.

4. Romanians are often Gypsies, and with all the issues that can bring. I could book a fit young british girl or a gypsie. No thanks to that.

5. Because there are 6+ of them crammed into the flat. They often bait and switch between the girls. And remember Sergei is in the flat so good look complaining about that

6. Because they do not create the AW profiles, Sergei does, they often do not do what was advertised in their profiles

7. It feels like you risk the most highest chance of punting during a raid occurring by booking them. Due to the entire way they are setup.

8. Romania is a very poor country, probably by far the poorest in the EU, with very high STD's prevalent inside of it. And its very clear these Romanian girls all crammed into the flat wont visit the GUM often.

9. They often speak barely a word of English. You may as well buy a blow up doll booking one.

10. Did I say they were miserable throughout bookings. I will say it again. They are miserable throughout bookings. Why would I pay £100 plus to book with a girl who acts like her dog has just been run over prior to the booking throughout.

Obviously the above 10 does not fit every Romanian. The problem is its a very high chance the above will be the case with the girl you book. The risks greatly outweigh the rewards. And £100 booking is far too much to pay on such a risk.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 10:11:30 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline HappyandLucky

Why would I bother when you rate so many prossies and not a single one gets a negative review. No thanks.
Perhaps Im missing something, he has posted neg reviews. That's another story I guess  :unknown:

Offline Marmalade

Perhaps Im missing something, he has posted neg reviews. That's another story I guess  :unknown:
Not when I looked. A couple of neutrals but no negatives. Clearly there's no such thing as a bad fuck

Offline HappyandLucky

Not when I looked. A couple of neutrals but no negatives. Clearly there's no such thing as a bad fuck
Apologies M, you are correct. Viewing by phone and clicked wrong profile  :dash:

Offline OakTree

Why the negativity with Romanian WGs?

Personally I can't say as I've never knowingly booked one but I've read enough reviews and posts about them on here to form an opinion that they're best left alone.

The OP implies there's a general negativity, malaise toward them but to me it seems just numerous poor experiences building a convincing argument they are piss poor service providers compared to the average standard expected in this country.

It's a swerve from me.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 11:41:18 pm by OakTree »

ramrodronnie

I echo the vies of Sonny Crockett, vt, and ArleyHall.

I accept that there are many Romanian WGs out their who are being pimped, or controlled by the Sergei's of the UK.
But I personally do a lot of research before I make a decision to see any Romanian WGs, for the reasons I've stated.
Sure I've had a few bad punts with some Romanian WGs, but that was prior to joining UKP, which gives us a better fighting chance as to which Romanian WG we may wish to see.
There are plenty of Reviews on this forum which will help when it comes to deciding whether or not to see a Romanian WG.
Now I belong to UKP it enables me to do my homework before I make a decision which WG to see, whether that be a Romanian WG, or any other WG from other nationalities.
I have had bad experiences with other nationalities besides Romanian WGs, but that was prior to joining UKP. This forum is fucking gold dust as far as me, and other experienced punters are concerned.
I've said this before on other threads, we cannot tar All WGs whatever their nationalities with the same brush, that would be grossly unfair to the good WGs who provide a good service.

oring123

Its every punters money to use as they wish.so
 if you deciede to see a rom
Unless
1 your do a lot of research
2 are. Very lucky
The chances are you will be dissapointed
If you know some good ones share them other wise
Accept the facts .

Offline Nagilum

Seen a lot of posts on here which list/talk about Romanian girls negatively. I realise that everyone's experiences are different, mine have been very positive, but was wondering why people are so negative towards them.

So knowing where the guys stand - I put it to you, review some of these positive experiences you mention, so others can assess for themselves.

You so far have only reviewed an agency girl.

Offline smiths

I echo the vies of Sonny Crockett, vt, and ArleyHall.

I accept that there are many Romanian WGs out their who are being pimped, or controlled by the Sergei's of the UK.
But I personally do a lot of research before I make a decision to see any Romanian WGs, for the reasons I've stated.
Sure I've had a few bad punts with some Romanian WGs, but that was prior to joining UKP, which gives us a better fighting chance as to which Romanian WG we may wish to see.
There are plenty of Reviews on this forum which will help when it comes to deciding whether or not to see a Romanian WG.
Now I belong to UKP it enables me to do my homework before I make a decision which WG to see, whether that be a Romanian WG, or any other WG from other nationalities.
I have had bad experiences with other nationalities besides Romanian WGs, but that was prior to joining UKP. This forum is fucking gold dust as far as me, and other experienced punters are concerned.
I've said this before on other threads, we cannot tar All WGs whatever their nationalities with the same brush, that would be grossly unfair to the good WGs who provide a good service.

ANY WG from anywhere could have a pimp including Brits either who she agrees to give an agreed cut to or not, and the pimp could well be a woman as some are ex-WGs. A punter isn't necessarily going to know unless the WG tells him or he thinks she has a pimp which is why the best a punter has is his best judgement to go on. Its also unknown what cut a WG gives to a pimp in many cases, some on here guess which might or might not be true, but what is true is where some of these WGs come from, shit holes, they cant make what they can here so say it is 50% of £100 they keep, that's still good money to them. And realistically many WGs coming here from poor countries and even some Brits moving to London couldn't possible afford the rents at least initially so work for a pimp. Many WGs who work at an Agency, Parlour/Brothel or Party have a pimp including many Brits.

Personally I go on the individual WG myself as I know that what makes a good or bad WG is her attitude, unlike some on here who label ALL WGs who charge under £100 an hour as skanks I know that shit isn't true. I haven't punted with many WGs who advertised they were Romanians but now UKP is in existence punters would be wise to use it to locate good WGs and avoid the bad. Of course some of us may take a risk in search of a gem and sometimes that works out, sometimes not, it is the case A/W is like wading knee deep in shit looking for a gem and has in my observations got worse in the last 18 months, the heart of that is that the owners of A/W are low lifes with no interest in helping punters or honesty, JUST making a buck so having such a dominant position is REALLY bad news for punters, thankfully UKP then comes into play.

I would rather a WG advertising as an Indie actually is one but in my opinion there are very few real Indies, fortunately I am a realist not an idealist so it doesn't put me off punting.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 07:47:03 am by smiths »

vt

Why would I bother when you rate so many prossies and not a single one gets a negative review. No thanks.

I have a mate who punts more regularly than me but doesn't review on forums. Thankfully we coincide pretty much in our tastes and he passes on to me the best of what he finds, so I rarely need to take the risk of punting with girls he didn't already give me a qualified thumbs-up for. I pass on these qualified positives as and when I visit them. Some have had a few disappointing aspects, but mostly redeeming features and I have decided they merit a neutral.

So now I have explained where & how I found them, I don't think that anyone can make sweeping generalisations that experiences with zero feedback Sergei B&S profile are representative of all Romanian girls! As with all prossies, read the reviews on here to find the gems!  :hi:

oring123

Cut to the chase good romainians
Southampton
Alyica for you  or alyica4u
good
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 08:53:05 am by oring123 »

vw

Cut to the chase good romainians
Southampton
Alyica for you  or alyica4u
good
External Link/Members Only

And you ight want to read Raluka reviews to in Southampton
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 08:57:13 am by vw »

monkeyspanker1981

I often wonder if the preconceived negative view of Romanian working girls leads punters to treat them differently, which may contribute to getting a less than satisfying service. I'm always polite and found that this usually works well.

I have punted a few Romanians, although none recently, and they were generally ok. If anything I've found Polish girls to be very mechanical.

I've had a couple of shit punts and they were both Hungarian. Yet some of my best punts have also been Hungarians. So it's swings and roundabouts.

I tend not to punt Romanians now because I have developed quite a wide circle of friends who are Romanian and I don't want to get caught out. That being said from what I've learnt from meeting (and non punt fucking) Romanian women are a blunt and proud. Oh except gypsy types lol.

Just some insight.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I often wonder if the preconceived negative view of Romanian working girls leads punters to treat them differently, which may contribute to getting a less than satisfying service. I'm always polite and found that this usually works well.

I have punted a few Romanians, although none recently, and they were generally ok. If anything I've found Polish girls to be very mechanical.

I've had a couple of shit punts and they were both Hungarian. Yet some of my best punts have also been Hungarians. So it's swings and roundabouts.

I tend not to punt Romanians now because I have developed quite a wide circle of friends who are Romanian and I don't want to get caught out. That being said from what I've learnt from meeting (and non punt fucking) Romanian women are a blunt and proud. Oh except gypsy types lol.

Just some insight.

You have one review, a 47 year old £70 an hour Hungarian ------------ you would probably fuck anything as long as the price was right.

Hidden Image/Members Only

oring123

That photo says it all all pro romainian punts feel free to post link here and now
Or shut the xxxx up .

vw

That photo says it all all pro romainian punts feel free to post link here and now
Or shut the xxxx up .

Do you have reading comprehension of a very young child,  very clear that moose is Hungarian ! 

And who the fuck would answer to you, the guy with no Romanian negative reviews !
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 10:04:56 am by vw »

Offline Marmalade

I have Romanian reviews, including positive ones. Romanians (and most poor-country EEs) are still in the majority better avoided. I don't believe the Roma whiteknights that say 'try this one' -- I have, and even with evidence they refuse to accept that they are overall shite.

Forum members can listen to the people who have literally hundreds of prostitutes in their punting history, who have unanimously said the same thing, or they can listen to the less experienced Roma flag-wavers. Up to you. The second lot never give up. It's like they're on some holy fucking crusade. I will still punt Romanians and Hungarians because I like to fuck everything: but I'll find them myself, not take shitty recommendations from Roma-lovers.

Each to his own.

vw

Each to his own.
Quite right.

Me to I punt how I like, when like with who i like and will not listen to cultish mantras on either side !

I punt for me, nobody else !

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have Romanian reviews, including positive ones. Romanians (and most poor-country EEs) are still in the majority better avoided. I don't believe the Roma whiteknights that say 'try this one' -- I have, and even with evidence they refuse to accept that they are overall shite.

Forum members can listen to the people who have literally hundreds of prostitutes in their punting history, who have unanimously said the same thing, or they can listen to the less experienced Roma flag-wavers. Up to you. The second lot never give up. It's like they're on some holy fucking crusade. I will still punt Romanians and Hungarians because I like to fuck everything: but I'll find them myself, not take shitty recommendations from Roma-lovers.

Each to his own.

I have to smile at the Romanian flag wavers.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's like saying Hitler wasn't all bad because he loved his dog.      :) :)

yumyum3

What Jimmy, Marmalade and AnthG said  :thumbsup:
Its fucking obvious where the evidence points if you read reviews and comments from experienced and respected members on here. It clearly doesn't mean all Romanian women are awful (for example Tina at HOD who I've punted with) but it does strongly suggest that Romanian groups are often organised scammers. If the gormless OP had bothered to do some research on here he wouldn't have lazily posted this thread  :dash:

vt

I have to smile at the Romanian flag wavers.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's like saying Hitler wasn't all bad because he loved his dog.      :) :)

No Jim, you saying all Romanians are all lying, low-life skanks and scumbags is like saying that all Germans are evil, twisted genocidal maniacs because Hitler & his Third Reich cronies were. Can I roll my eyes now?  :rolleyes:

Yes, some Romanians are crap, Sergei has many in his portfolio, but some are good providers and among some of the best-lookers on the UK market at certain price-points...you need to sort and choose using reliable recommendations on here...but that's the same with every nationality.

I don't punt Romanians for Romanian's sake, but I definitely won't discount a girl who's been recommended to me as a good punt just because of blind prejudice against her nationality.  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

No Jim, you saying all Romanians are all lying, low-life skanks and scumbags .

I have not said that about all of them, just about 95%.

My evidence. ??????????

The numerous NEGATIVE reviews on UKPunting.

Using the services of prostitutes will never be risk free but I like the odds to be slightly on my side.   :hi:

rodjaneandfreddy

Their does appear to be some cracking looking lasses from Romania , unfortunately for me I just can't bring myself to book one

monkeyspanker1981

You have one review, a 47 year old £70 an hour Hungarian ------------ you would probably fuck anything as long as the price was right.

Now now my myopic dumpling there is no need for that. Clearly reading is a challenge as my description of the aforementioned girl and the picture that adorns the profile are not one and the same. I mean surely wgs never swap profiles.

vt

I have not said that about all of them, just about 95%.

My evidence. ??????????

The numerous NEGATIVE reviews on UKPunting.

Using the services of prostitutes will never be risk free but I like the odds to be slightly on my side.   :hi:

Well, it's simple Jim...don't punt with the Negative or unreviewed ones...punt with the Positives...the odds will be on your side then!!  :dash:

If we were to follow your logic...not punting with any nationality that had got numerous negatives on here...I doubt there would be any nationalities left to punt with!

It's the individual, not her nationality, that matters. I met quite a few flaky Brit girls in my first few years punting, it won't stop me from punting with recommended Brit girls in the future.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Well, it's simple Jim...don't punt with the Negative or unreviewed ones...punt with the Positives...the odds will be on your side then!!  :dash:

If we were to follow your logic...not punting with any nationality that had got numerous negatives on here...I doubt there would be any nationalities left to punt with!

It's the individual, not her nationality, that matters. I met quite a few flaky Brit girls in my first few years punting, it won't stop me from punting with recommended Brit girls in the future.

+1,000,000,000

Offline Jimmyredcab

Far, far safer to simply avoid ALL Romanians ------------------- the vast majority of UKP members already do that.

Kissing is an essential for me, Romanians are known to avoid that service ------------ probably because they earn such a low rate after Sergei has taken his share.

I wish you well with your Romanian punts -------------- not for me though, not in this life anyway.   :hi:

vw

I wish you well with your Romanian punts -------------- not for me though, not in this life anyway.   :hi:

Very nice of you !

Do you fear the afterlife ?

Offline Marmalade

Well, it's simple Jim...don't punt with the Negative or unreviewed ones...punt with the Positives...the odds will be on your side then!! 
No they won't. Because most of the "good reviews" of Romanians are from people with limited experience or else they don't mark anything a negative unless they are hung drawn and quartered. I've met a few Romas that were "ok" at least for a punt or two but it bore no relation to reading Roma reviews. Chance is as good or better, and the odds are stacked against the truly discriminating punter (as opposed those that just claim to be discriminating and 'doing their research').

Yes, it is the individual, and more Romanian individuals are criminals -- or at least lacking the decency of attitude that a sensible punter expects and seeks. [/color]That is a fact. Your bit about 'flaky Brits' is inconsequential fallacy. It's like saying, "I've been in quite a few West End restaurant toilets that stink, therefore public latrines don't stink." It is unrelated. It is calling attention to something else when you run out of steam to support your argument. A External Link/Members Only of a particular kind. How many threads do you see saying, "What's with the negativity with British WGs? You should stick to Romas!" None.

It's simple statistics: it's nothing against Romanians as a race. If they were brought up in the same sort of society as we have been, they would probably have the same low crime statistics, lying statistics, and prostitute attitudes.

External Link/Members Only.
That is not racism, it's just a statistic.

"The Met’s figures show the 27,725 arrests of ­Romanian suspects were in connection with 142 rapes, 10 murders, 666 sex crimes, 303 robberies, 1,370 burglaries and 2,902 offences of violence. The 34,905 arrests in London among Polish citizens in London were for suspected involvement in 84 murders, 129 rapes, 866 sex assaults, 480 robberies, 2,094 burglaries and nearly 7,500 violent crimes. Lithuania was in third place on the list with more than 18,500 arrests, followed by Nigeria on 15,600, India with 15,200 and Jamaica with 14,072. Data recently showed the number of Romanians in UK jails had grown by nearly 40 per cent from 454 in September 2011 to 624 last year. British taxpayers are already paying more than £100million a year to fund an estimated 2,400 Eastern Europeans ­currently in our jails, at a rate of £42,000 per prisoner. Fraudsters from Romania, a former hardline Communist state, are responsible for 92 per cent of all crime at cashpoints in Britain, according to police."

It is important not to judge all Romanians as the same. But if you are looking for a general statistic, then Romanian prostitutes in general, coming from a country where crime in the subculture is relatively normalised, don't think twice about giving poor service. They often have good looks but shit service or can throw a tantrum on the slightest thing, especially if you're not a fluffy that does as he's told! There are a very large number of rip-off Polish prossies as well, and a lot of criminality associated with Polish immigrants, BUT as a percentage of the number of Poles over here it is MUCH lower. Verb. Saps.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 04:03:38 pm by Marmalade »

Offline Marmalade

Far, far safer to simply avoid ALL Romanians ------------------- the vast majority of UKP members already do that.
Indeed. In fact the whole thread is little more than cheerleading for Romanians and unworthy of UKP in my opinion  :hi:  but people are free to say what they think (even when they don't think).  :scare:

Offline Liverpool

Well, when I started this string I hadn't expected to be referred to as "gormless", a "Sergei" pimp or any of the other insults that have flown my way.

I haven't written reviews on Romanian girls for two reasons, my punting history of late has not been with Romanian girls except for Nikky at 3 Lisle Street in London. This has not been for any nefarious reason other than not having punted with them. Writing reviews of girls from a couple of years back wouldn't really help anyone, given that the majority of my punts are in the  Soho walk-ups and that the turnover of girls can be quite high. Secondly any positive reviews I would post of a Romanian girl would now be denounced. Similarly any negative review would be seen as hypocrisy.

While I don't have may posts or reviews on this site, it doesn't mean that I have not done my research. That is how I have come to judge each and every girl on her own merits, not on her nationality, not on services she may or may not offer, not on her looks or anything else for that matter.

I respect that everyone has a view and that view may be different to mine, after all how we choose to spend our money is down to the individual. I thank you all for your comments good and bad.

Offline AnthG

Yes, some Romanians are crap, Sergei has many in his portfolio, but some are good providers and among some of the best-lookers on the UK market at certain price-points...you need to sort and choose using reliable recommendations on here...but that's the same with every nationality.

The correct statement to make would be "Nearly all" not "some".

There are good Romanian girls out there, but they are rarer than hens teeth. The chances are that for the new Romanian profile that pops up on Adultwork who looks gorgeous. It will be a crap punt and a complete waste of money.

You may as well buy 50 lotto tickets with your £100 than book this girl as you will have better chances of striking lucky than by booking that Romanian girl.

There may be some fantastic brilliant one in a million girl who is a Romanian start working sometime. But unfortunately for her it is a case of she will need to wait longer, and put more effort in to becoming recognised by the masses due to all the dredge who has come before her ruining peoples perceptions of Romanians.

If a girl is good she will soon get known as such. Especially when there are crazy fools constantly booking Romanians thinking to themselves "this next one will be good"

The sensible thing she could do is come onto the forums like Michelle Independent did (who I know is Polish but the point still stands) and impress people and entice punters like this. It will take longer for her, but she will get recognised out from the crowed.

People saying in this topic the chances of getting a shit punt with a Romanian is the same as with any other girl from any other country either are being deliberately stupid. Or live in cuckoo land.

Offline AnthG

While I don't have may posts or reviews on this site, it doesn't mean that I have not done my research. That is how I have come to judge each and every girl on her own merits, not on her nationality, not on services she may or may not offer, not on her looks or anything else for that matter.

So the ultimate question is, how do you judge a girls merits then?

All you have before booking a girl is an adultwork profile. With some text she has created for herself in it. And some photos for herself. Then there is a possible feedback score on AW she has acquired. Or there are possibly reviews or comments for her on UKP.

Or is there anything else you are using?

vt

It is important not to judge all Romanians as the same.

At least we agree on that point!  :)

Offline Marmalade

At least we agree on that point!
Here's one I respect:
Radu Lupu. One of the world's greatest pianists.

Here's another:
George Emil Palade. He won the Nobel Prize for laying the foundations of molecular cell biology.

Offline Sonny Crockett

There are WGs of other nationalities that give poor service and fuck punters about with bullshit, as well as treat them with contempt. I know, as that has happened to me.

Offline AnthG

There are WGs of other nationalities that give poor service and fuck punters about with bullshit, as well as treat them with contempt. I know, as that has happened to me.

Yeah but the point of this topic is, does she do this to everyone, or were you just unfortunate to have received this.

Looking at your past negatives. the foreign girls you have given negs to have all received good reviews from others at other times.

A bad Romanian will give a shit service to anyone no matter what. And the only possible way anyone will think a punt with them was good is they are deluded and too easy to please, or very inexperienced and have not seen a good girl yet to compare them with.

Offline EricJ

Just had a shit punt with a Ukrainian girl tonight. but for £60 for 30min was not too bad. here is her adultwork page External Link/Members Only . She does not look like the girl in the pick. I should have walked instead of wasting £60.

It's not just Romanians that will give you a shit punt. I believe all Eastern Europeans give crap service. So I believe its just better to stick with the  British girls rather than risk mental abuse.

Offline HappyandLucky

Just had a shit punt with a Ukrainian girl tonight. but for £60 for 30min was not too bad. here is her adultwork page External Link/Members Only . She does not look like the girl in the pick. I should have walked instead of wasting £60.

It's not just Romanians that will give you a shit punt. I believe all Eastern Europeans give crap service. So I believe its just better to stick with the  British girls rather than risk mental abuse.
How many WG's have you met?  :unknown:

Arley Hall

I think we can probably all agree that there are an lot of Romanians on AW that we wouldn't consider booking. It's pretty obvious from their faked feedback and the language "they" use in their profiles that they're untrustworthy and not likely to deliver. Maybe the differences of opinion on this topic comes from the fact that some of us are discounting those girls because we just assume that nobody with their head screwed on would book them anyway. That's certainly the case for me. I'm forming a judgement of Romanian girls which is based on the ones that I consider "serious" - not the ones that are clearly a joke. For what it's worth, my experience of these "serious" girls so far has been that they're quite pleasant and civilised - but they're neither spectacularly good or spectacularly bad as escorts. They're on a bell curve, and I haven't yet seen the two extremes (the bell-ends if you like!) It may well be that the bell curve for Polish girls (for example) would peak at a higher level of performance - and of course the Polish girls (for example) don't seem to have such a long tail of "joke" profiles.

It could also be that there are genuine regional differences. If a Romanian girl turns up in my neck of the woods in Sussex it's often the case that she's got a hotel room at Gatwick or is in a clean, modern flat in Crawley - so I don't recognise the 'six-girls-in-a-shithole-with-Sergei' scenario that others have experienced.

Offline EricJ

How many WG's have you met?  :unknown:

so far i have meet 13. 9 were ok and 4 being complete shit.

vt

Here's one I respect:

Here's another I...ahem...totally respect... :cool:

Tatiana...she came into the room dancing to the music on the radio...snogged me...then set about comprehensively and energetically fucking me for the next 45 mins...the reverse cowgirl was a highlight...all smiles, seductive looks and funny banter until I unloaded deep inside her with her ankles up by my ears...read more in my review...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=79006.0

This is what you're missing out on when you dismiss Romanians wholesale!!   ;)

I can't wait 'til she returns.  :)

Arley Hall

Here's another I...ahem...totally respect... :cool:

If she does return, I may well have to go and pay my respects!

Offline HappyandLucky

so far i have meet 13. 9 were ok and 4 being complete shit.
I look forward to reading the reviews especially of good Brits  :hi:

vt

If she does return, I may well have to go and pay my respects!

You obviously love lowlife scum from the criminal underclass of Eastern Europe too...you are clearly a lost cause who can't be trusted!!  ;)   :lol:

LookNoHands

I've met a few Romanian gems, the only girls I have ever gone back to for more...  but I have also experienced Romanian bait & switch games, promises by phone that never materialise in person and girls who change their mind once the money is handed over...   I'd go with 1 in 10 as the proportion of good quality with rotten.

I mainly wanted to add one thing - that in my experience many of the Romanian girls (that I met) are not completely in on the scams... they are happy to do a simple bj & fuck but are not aware that they have profiles listing 'receiving hardsports' rimming giving' or 'fisting' and many other quite unusual services... in fact if you see these on a girl who is only costing 100 per hour they are red flags! These girls have often never seen their profiles, they did not create it and they did not answer the text messages or calls - its their manager who says 'Yes, yes, yes' to every enquiry and the first the girl knows about your bizarre request if when you turn up at the door.

BUT before anyone jumps on this with a different experience - YES I have also met girls who were completely aware they are running a scam and laughed it all off when challenged.

Girls with lots of reviews are generally a safer bet, but as it has been said before here reviewers may be naive or generous that makes it somewhat unreliable, but on AW you can click on the reviewers feedback and see if you'd trust his opinion. A guy leaving a review who has 30-40 feedback from girls he has met will show you the kind of girl he meets - in fact he may have given feedback on girls you know. You can judge the reliability of his feedback by that - a guy whose feedback also include expensive UK escorts is more trustworthy re. Romanians than those half a dozen  feedbacks from guys with no feedback (who are probably fake profiles by Sergei) who seem to ONLY meet the same Romanian girls at one location over and over.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 11:06:08 pm by LookNoHands »

Arley Hall

You obviously love lowlife scum from the criminal underclass of Eastern Europe too...you are clearly a lost cause who can't be trusted!!  ;)   :lol:

Yep - I'd sell my own grandmother for a taste of Roma pussy!

vw

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ramrodronnie

Totally agree vt.  :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

Kissing is an essential for me, Romanians are known to avoid that service ------------ probably because they earn such a low rate after Sergei has taken his share.

You are wrong, wrong, wrong Jimmy. Read the comments about reading Reviews, then make your mind up from those. The overwhelming majority of punts I've had have been Romanians. But I've well and truly checked them out first.
I really don't get your logic, or prejudice. As I've said many times, there are good and bad in all nationalities, including Brits mate.
Do your research first mate if your afraid of TOFTT.

You really don't realise just how wrong you are,. You seem to see the bad ones, don't read the Reviews. And then call them all lying, cheating skanks.
Again as I've said many times before, there are good and bad in all nationalities. It's really unfair to tar all Romanian WGs with the same brush mate. I know from many experiences.