Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KeiraFalkirk  (Read 1327 times)

5 review(s) for KeirasInGlasgow! (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Stickyfinger3913

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only
Met Keira last week. My goodness what a girl. Arranged meet through AW good ooms asked for booking request and what sort of meet I would like. I love a sensual GFE lots of kissing etc. Modern private flat spotless. Non smoker a plus for me. She met me at door with a nice bra and skimpy pants on. Lovely woman in her 30,s clean fresh. Felt that the meet was all about me always wanting to know if I was happy wanted anything more. I had a lovely meet all that I wanted was catered for. Nothing was refused or made to feel grudged. Everything I asked for was enthusiastically delivered. Oral cowgirl Fk with a bubbly friendly girl saving my pennies for next meet as 30min even though clock was not watched was not enough.

Offline Courtney

Met Keira last week. My goodness what a girl. Arranged meet through AW good ooms asked for booking request and what sort of meet I would like. I love a sensual GFE lots of kissing etc. Modern private flat spotless. Non smoker a plus for me. She met me at door with a nice bra and skimpy pants on. Lovely woman in her 30,s clean fresh. Felt that the meet was all about me always wanting to know if I was happy wanted anything more. I had a lovely meet all that I wanted was catered for. Nothing was refused or made to feel grudged. Everything I asked for was enthusiastically delivered. Oral cowgirl Fk with a bubbly friendly girl saving my pennies for next meet as 30min even though clock was not watched was not enough.

Yeah, you can't beat a few good ooms! :lol:

Nice review Fingermouse. At least you found some full stops.......even though you ran out towards the end. :(