Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can anyone recommend this pole  (Read 1080 times)

Nomad44

Will be in Cardiff next month for work, and want a regular weekend GFE with lots of DFK, with a hot looking polish girl like this. Yes I know she has a bad review on here but it might be the odd 1 off bad day for her seeing as though her AW feedback seems pretty good and doesn't seem fake. Does anyone know if she actually kisses well and offers unmechanical sex?

External Link/Members Only

Nomad44

Yeh she's nice will keep in mind, but this Julia girl certainly tickles my fancy though

Richard_Morgan98

External Link/Members Only

And Amy's flatmate Olivia is recommended, but is not back in Cardiff until April.
Well worth a visit. The flat itself is a little bit shabby, in a student area, but safe enough and parking outside on the street.  Only 5 mins from the centre of Cardiff,

Rich

np500

Yes Olivia will be back next month, as said above, the out side is shabby and the corridor dusty and cluttered but there rooms are clean and tidy, still to visit Amy but Olivia gives good service and  only good things said about Amy, shall post link for Olivier

Offline HughJardon

Julia started out around the cathedral road area of Cardiff. She then moved to Swansea. Based on adultwork feedback she gained 5 positives in 05 but only one in 06. The 1 UKP feedback which is neutral put me off, and the lads are right with Amy & Olivia in the area they are reliable options.
I have had comms via AW and DFK was confirmed, she says she likes it.
Sent her a few following emails but she went quiet on me. If you do go for it be a sport and let us know your findings thanks H  :angelgirl:

Nomad44

Ok I will add Amy and Olivia to my HL then. But has anyone got any feedback or experience of this xxx Julia for You xxx girl as she seems pretty hot facially, would definitely love a GFE with her, but she isn't that popular on here it seems. Might take a punt on her as well and report back

Offline BillyPilgrim

Look elsewhere.

I visited her a while back. Comms were great and she was able to accommodate at short notice. Venue was ok. Discreet enough but a single bed and the window blinds were hanging off. Adjoining flat was used for her to clean up and file paperwork.
The photos are accurate and I would say her age is right. She is an attractive woman. A little cold before, really friendly after. But during, which is why you're really there,  she couldn't have been more disinterested. Couldn't do her fast, couldn't do her hard. She didn't want to stay on top for long. Missionary seemed to cause her discomfort and the room was too small, the bed too cheap to take her from behind. I can't tell you if she's a clock watcher (I paid for an hour) because in the end I just wanted to get out of there. I paid extra for cim and had to fantasise about someone else to pop and go.

Maybe she just didn't take to me or I caught her on a bad day. Great looking girl, good company but dreadful punt.

Nomad44

Look elsewhere.

I visited her a while back. Comms were great and she was able to accommodate at short notice. Venue was ok. Discreet enough but a single bed and the window blinds were hanging off. Adjoining flat was used for her to clean up and file paperwork.
The photos are accurate and I would say her age is right. She is an attractive woman. A little cold before, really friendly after. But during, which is why you're really there,  she couldn't have been more disinterested. Couldn't do her fast, couldn't do her hard. She didn't want to stay on top for long. Missionary seemed to cause her discomfort and the room was too small, the bed too cheap to take her from behind. I can't tell you if she's a clock watcher (I paid for an hour) because in the end I just wanted to get out of there. I paid extra for cim and had to fantasise about someone else to pop and go.

Maybe she just didn't take to me or I caught her on a bad day. Great looking girl, good company but dreadful punt.

Ouch. Hmm not good to hear. Did she allow kissing?

Offline mrdiamond77

I too have seen Olivia in Roath and would recommend her to anyone.  Have yet to see Amy so I may visit her soon.

greggspeter

Olivia in Roath is a great punt.  10/10. All shipshape and bristol fashion.

Nomad44

Going to see Amy soon and then do Olivia, will report back. Still have a fuzzy feeling in my trousers for Julia though despite the mixed reviews, and she has such a kissable mouth, so will take a punt on her albeit a short booking

Offline BillyPilgrim

Going to see Amy soon and then do Olivia, will report back. Still have a fuzzy feeling in my trousers for Julia though despite the mixed reviews, and she has such a kissable mouth, so will take a punt on her albeit a short booking

Here is a review of Julia from around the time I saw her (not my review)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=50750.0

And in answer to your question about kissing: Barely.

I know where you're coming from. Sometimes you need to find out for yourself. If you're lucky, she'll read all this negative feedback and pull out her A game for a couple of punters.