Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Dagmara - Bristol  (Read 2065 times)

26 review(s) for Awesome Daga (25 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline PaintBrush

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Coms
Excellent, from my initial AW enquiry to our phone conversations, always pleasant and very friendly. A slight misunderstanding, but no harm done. Address and directions to the area sent by text. House number and instructions during final phone conversation. Speaks good English and was happy to have a little light banter.

Venue
A nice house in the north Bristol area, with easy on street parking near by. Note, the house is on an estate so unlike the city centre locations, there are no crowds to get lost in and there's the neighbors? I did find this a little daunting, especially as it was still early evening.

Arrival
No need for the worrying, the door was opened by the very charming and gorgeous Dagmara. Slim, tight fitting top, cleavage on display - defiantly my type of lady. Some light kissing, an offer of a drink and up the stairs we went. Now for all you up skirt boys, Dagmara has a spiral staircase and following that cute little ass up them is a true delight, and I even got to touch !

Business
For this visit, I'ed book the hot stones massage, with extras.
So, sorted the paperwork and took a shower. On returning enjoyed a little more kissing and the pleasure of helping Dagmara out of the clothes, playing with her tits and having a little fun with her pussy - beautifully shaven. On to the massage, very enjoyable and a new experience for me. A naked lady massaging my body with hot stones, highly recommended, especially when you can have a little feel along the way. To finish a little more playing and a fine blow job and CIM, the lady has talent.

Post Event
All very relaxed, got dressed, a chat, another drink and not a bit rushed. This is one lady I shall be returning to see. Need to decide what I choose next from the menu.

Offline flintstone

I want to try her body to body oiled massage. 

She does have a lovely tight little body.

pking_paul

Offline Roth

Nice review. :drinks:  She is fit as fuck.  :rose:

vw

Arrival
No need for the worrying, the door was opened by the very charming and gorgeous Dagmara. Slim, tight fitting top, cleavage on display - defiantly my type of lady. Some light kissing, an offer of a drink and up the stairs we went. Now for all you up skirt boys, Dagmara has a spiral staircase and following that cute little ass up them is a true delight, and I even got to touch !

Now that sounds tempting !

Wonder what the bus service is like out there ?

Hartman

Not great, depending what area of Bradley Stoke Dagmara is in (is Munroe able to give a rough idea?). 73 bus goes from Parkway station.

Offline shining1

According to Google directions, from Parkway Station it's 18 minutes on 73 bus or 16 minutes on 77 bus, including walking from bus stop to her house.

vw

According to Google directions, from Parkway Station it's 18 minutes on 73 bus or 16 minutes on 77 bus, including walking from bus stop to her house.

Cheers for that. one for the doable list then !

Offline solidsnake

Is she no longer offering sex?

vw

Is she no longer offering sex?

Maybe this review from this month answers your question, imagine depends which service you ask for !

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88094.0

Offline solidsnake

Thanks

Would be nice to pay her a visit. But logistcs might be an issue :(

Offline PaintBrush

Not sure of the bus services in the area, but for reference the Lidl on the main B.S. Roundabout is only about a 10 min walk.

As to sex it's on offer, I just chose the massage this time

Hartman

You mean the Aldi? No Lidl in BS. Nice and easy for those not coming by public transport as it is about 2mins drive from the M5 junction.

Offline PaintBrush