Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Farrah Jay  (Read 1426 times)

KevThomas

First review for me.

Edinburgh incall for a 15 min quickie at £30. Excellent comms at short notice and went in a bit earlier due to timewasters.

She wore lingerie, stockings and heels. Straight onto owo which was what I wanted. Had a lick of her smooth pussy and a couple of fingers inside, she was nicely wet. Back to more oral, had the option of CIM or a facial and went for the former. Emptied in mouth  but no swallow. So quick in, cum and out which was what I wanted. Nice girl, nice appartment, good vfm.

Sorry no link.

DG

A Newcastle girl on tour for a couple of days External Link/Members Only

Offline bigmike32

Nice girl had a good punt with her a wee while ago. But comms dropped off which is a shame as i wouldve loved to try a duo with her and dana lee.

KevThomas

Dana Lee is in the same flat at the moment, wanted to check her out but she was asleep. I can only imagine what it would be like with both of them!

Offline bigmike32

Yeah when i was there dana lee was in the same flat getting shagged i heard noises. It would be good to have a duo with them. But found fjs comms really poor while trying to arrange another visit so unfortunately i wont be back.