Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: HornyHottie2015 - Glasgow  (Read 2934 times)

18 review(s) for legs-to-heaven (14 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Name Not Found

Yes yes; I know she's got a great pile of reviews already, but I think it OK to add another just to emphasise that she's keeping her standard up   :P

External Link/Members Only

Tried to book her a few weeks ago but got no reply until a few days later when she gave a polite response apologising for having to take a few days off. This gave me the confidence to try again; another girl I had tried to contact at the same time hadn't bothered her arse to ever reply.

Met at her flat, which has already been well described. I was very struck by her appearance, which I recall others describing as a bit plain, but I found to be anything but. Very pretty, petite body, good chat, and all presented in some very attractive undies. The undies were soon off and we indulged in some nice DFK and I had fun with her perfectly sized tits. She then moved on to OWO; nice and wet and lots of ball attention without me prompting, before we shifted positions for me to get my head between her legs, which was very enjoyable. I was happy to stay there for a while but it was only a 1/2 hour appointment so we opted to get on with the main business. She certainly gets into it, and I had to slow her down a few times as she was getting a bit energetic for an old codger like me. I had planned to ask about the much talked about CIM, but in the end I was enjoying having her so much in mish I just went with it and filled the bag. Nice chat and clean up and I was out in just over 30 minutes.

It's difficult to find fault with her service. I suppose the only thing I would say is that she did seem slightly distant and we didn't fully 'connect'; but then again it was a first appointment, and it must be difficult for a girl to fake being your intimate girlfriend with an endless conveyor belt of customers.

Will definitely return if I'm in the area. She's pretty near the top of my 'must do again' list.

Offline MrFox

Thanks for the review NNF/404. I had every intention in meeting Sarah end of 2015 but life got in the way and I haven't got round to it. I think she is next in line for this old fox!!

DG

Top girl, I've always got on great with her, lot of fun. Also wouldn't say she operates a conveyor belt  :dash:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 08:27:56 pm by DG »

mavgoose

Having seen her a few times , I agree with all the positive feedback she has received.
I do however agree with the point made by the OP. The chat sometimes feels a wee bit scripted, and her laugh a wee bit false. But it's a minor minor complaint. More of an observation.
I have always left with a strong feeling I'll return. She does seem to enjoy her "job".

DG

Having seen her a few times , I agree with all the positive feedback she has received.
I do however agree with the point made by the OP. The chat sometimes feels a wee bit scripted, and her laugh a wee bit false. But it's a minor minor complaint. More of an observation.
I have always left with a strong feeling I'll return. She does seem to enjoy her "job".

As I said I've always found her to be very easy going, great chat, natural and unforced and I think the giggling is a bit of a nervous thing rather than anything false or put on for effect.

mavgoose

As I said I've always found her to be very easy going, great chat, natural and unforced and I think the giggling is a bit of a nervous thing rather than anything false or put on for effect.

Correct DG. It's not off putting and I will be back again , soon.
I am being picky. It's a very minor thing.

RandyF

..a hoor can only work with what's in front of her DG.  Even the bare necessity small-talk might be an uphill battle, at times... :rolleyes:

Offline Name Not Found

Also wouldn't say she operates a conveyor belt  :dash:

Fair comment. Poor choice of words by me maybe. I didn't mean to suggest she's banging 20 blokes in a row every day. I was actually trying to be sympathetic to her plight of having to appear intimate with every bloke she sees.

RandyF

Fair comment. Poor choice of words by me maybe.

Not really mate.  Somebodies just hyper-sensitive to the words 'Eva' (  :scare: especially that one!), 'Sarah', and Gabri-fucking-ella'.  He's on about them every review thread gie near  :rolleyes:

DG

Fair comment. Poor choice of words by me maybe. I didn't mean to suggest she's banging 20 blokes in a row every day. I was actually trying to be sympathetic to her plight of having to appear intimate with every bloke she sees.

Yeah fair comment.

Offline Name Not Found

Not really mate.  Somebodies just hyper-sensitive to the words 'Eva' (  :scare: especially that one!), 'Sarah', and Gabri-fucking-ella'.  He's on about them every review thread gie near  :rolleyes:

Aw FFS put a sock in it mate. Do you have to try to turn every thread into a negative attack on somebody? It's really a bit dull. Go and shag somebody and get the frustration out of your system.  :rolleyes:

ickydicky

aye a rite good shag makes you feel better and with the sun shining today i think i may try for a quickie and a couple of ice colds :drinks:

Offline tazman1002001

Aw FFS put a sock in it mate. Do you have to try to turn every thread into a negative attack on somebody? It's really a bit dull. Go and shag somebody and get the frustration out of your system.  :rolleyes:

:thumbsup: ..... "Keyboard warrior" is just getting a little frustrated as he knows he is starting to get ignored on this forum for that exact same reason ..he does it on nearly every thread ......and recently even his little band of fellow warriors have gone into hiding .... Long may they stay there and let us all enjoy this forum again
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Game of scones

This latest piece of nonsensical pish only confirms that mandy is mandy and is just an over the hill jealous bitter hoor 👄

RandyF

This latest piece of nonsensical pish only confirms that mandy is mandy and is just an over the hill jealous bitter hoor 👄

...well confirms it with the confirmed deluded bachelors Mavgoose & Scones at least  :D :lol:  I know homosexuals that are more in tune with female kind that you hermits.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 12:46:40 pm by RandyF »

RandyF

Yeah fair comment.

Back on topic before these obsessive fluffies and batchelor hermits start bitching and obsessing about me. ('Ignoring' someone in fluffy talk apparently means obsessing about them, and reading everything 5x)

Any mention of Sarah HornyHottie, Eva, and Gabriella and DG here is off on one.  He's hypersensitive, he usually preludes it with something along the lines off 'At the risk of being accused of White Knighting a WG.....'

mavgoose

Let's run a sweep.
Just what bitter whore / ex whore do we think Mandy is......?

RandyF

Let's run a sweep.
Just what bitter whore / ex whore do we think Mandy is......?

Hannah Darcey?  :lol: :D :dancegirl:

Offline Name Not Found

Most other forums have an 'ignore this user' function that allows you to exclude twats from you feed. Can't see it anywhere on here. Any ideas anyone?

RandyF

Most other forums have an 'ignore this user' function that allows you to exclude twats from you feed. Can't see it anywhere on here. Any ideas anyone?

I've never had any problem ignoring you mate.  No special site functionality needed  :drinks:

mavgoose

Just simply ignore him, as it seems obvious others are doing so.
 :hi:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 01:12:22 pm by mavgoose »

RandyF

Just simply ignore him, as it seems obvious others are doing.

Which you never have done  :)  Practice what you preach.

Offline Name Not Found

Just simply ignore him, as it seems obvious others are doing so.

No worries there. It's easily done. 

“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.” ― Mark Twain

(although, to be fair, in this case I don't think they'd have a problem  :D)

Offline tazman1002001

Noticed HH profile is down ......anyone got any updates on her?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

DG

Noticed HH profile is down ......anyone got any updates on her?

Yeah mate, she's taking a couple of weeks off before coming back in new premises. Saw her last week and she's still in great form  :thumbsup: