Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzie Rider - Sheffield  (Read 1504 times)

3 review(s) for Relaxation-Therapy  (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

So I found myself at a loose end in Sheffield having been stood up by a pal I was supposed to be meeting for a few drinks.  I have always struggled to find a decent girl in this city other than Sheffield BJ Queen and she was unavailable.

I was going to watch the tele in the bar but I had a last search through my Sheffield saved search and Suzie is one of the few girls I have left - I reckon my Sheffield blacklist would be thousands!  I have noticed her before and in her pictures she looks in good shape but they did not seem to match the stated age of 49 - so I assumed at least 55.  Also there is a thread on here with mixed comments - reference to it being all about her.

However seemed a shame to waste a hotel room with just a wank so I contacted her and comms were excellent and straight forward and a few hours later she walked into my room.

I was disappointed, having seen the body I had naturally in my mind placed a very young looking and pretty head on the top of it.  However facially she does look her age and she is not the prettiest woman in Sheffield.  Not ugly but not great.

She also adopted a quite loud and forceful talking style that I found over bearing and made me think yes she is too into herself and this is going to be shit.  I was wondering about kicking her out but thought I would push on.

She undressed and things started to get much better, much much better.  She has a really good body - fantastic for her age but pretty dam good for any age really.  Very fit, toned and smooth skin - lovely.  Nice pair of baps and an arse I could play with for hours.

More surprising however was that the experience from then on was all about me - she was completely focused on giving me a good time and being responsive to what I wanted.  Although detailed instruction was not needed, she seemed pretty dam good at predicting what I wanted next. 

Nothing too exotic done on this occasion but kissing was passionate and excellent, OWO fantastic, general sexiness great, sex with her on top good and CIM to finish left me very happy. 

I guess if you are 49 still working at selling sex then you should know what you are doing and I certainly felt that she did, to excellent effect.  Of course some might be jaded by the years of paid shagging but if so she did not show it.

Overall a surprisingly good shag and I may well be making use of her again.