Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bait n Switch?  (Read 702 times)

Patrick

External Link/Members Only

I exchanged texts with her... and yes she's Romanian
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 12:25:52 pm by Patrick »

Offline SmokeEater

Yeah big group of them recently arrived in Swindon  :scare:

Online rudolph hucker

A boat load turned up in Bristol too. Easiest way to avoid/not be caught out, is black list on AW when you carry out any searches.  :hi:

Patrick

A boat load turned up in Bristol too. Easiest way to avoid/not be caught out, is black list on AW when you carry out any searches.  :hi:

I agree, though she doesn't admit her nationality on her profile. No idea who Tee really is, but the woman in the photo's would certainly tickle my interest

Online rudolph hucker

Not knowing the nationality is an issue, I agree. They also lie about it too, stating that they are British, even though they've only been in the country 5 minutes.  :dash:

vw

Not knowing the nationality is an issue, I agree. They also lie about it too, stating that they are British, even though they've only been in the country 5 minutes.  :dash:

Its obvious looking what the nationality is from the 1st line of text and lack of it !  We call know English girls like to go on and on and think people give a fuck and read it.

Offline Roth

Romanian, Romanian, Romanian.  :scare: :scare: Mark my words.  :scare: :scare:

Offline ds1836

You're not going to know for definite whether it's B&S until you book, turn up and find out. IMO, there's nothing more annoying, and what you should do is walk every time!
With regard to nationality I'd bet my bottom dollar that most of these that recently have turned up in Swindon, Bristol etc are Romanian and to not put that on a profile is misleading. By leaving it blank would suggest that are you are British/English etc.
Personally, I won't go near a Romanian, 3 shit experiences! However I do realise that they're not all like that and I see that many punters on here will disagree! My opinion has been tainted and it is unlikely to change any time soon.
I always take a good look at the profile, if it is suggesting that the girl is British and she clearly isn't then it is likely that there are other lies as well. IMO, bottom line is if you smell a rat then give it a miss!

Offline HughJardon

The girl pictured on that profile is called Natalia Spice

If she is Whoring for 60 to 100 notes then shes the bargain of the century. The prediction of BnS seems a fair bet, you could cross check the phone number against vivastreet (romanians favourite) and see who she is but it will probably be a big waste of fucking time