Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erika's Perfect Chiropody and Medical Massage  (Read 18938 times)

sln

Just wondering if     Tantric_mat  is Erica !!

Benson50

The camera was on the wall above the chair , about a foot down from the ceiling. Round , almost like a smoke sensor.
Massage was good there ,
 she did call me when I sent her a text about the camera , her daughter grabbed her phone and was F ing and Blinding at me .

You have now made 3 fairly serious accusations.
Firstly that she confirmed using a camera without explaining why.
Secondly that her daughter verbally abused you  (during the same phone call?).
Thirdly that she is posing as a punter.

I think you need to give some credibility to the first two accusations by filling in the details of the conversation.
Did you ask for an explanation?
What made the daughter angry?
How do you know it was her daughter?

Dellboy

You have now made 3 fairly serious accusations.
Firstly that she confirmed using a camera without explaining why.
Secondly that her daughter verbally abused you  (during the same phone call?).
Thirdly that she is posing as a punter.

I think you need to give some credibility to the first two accusations by filling in the details of the conversation.
Did you ask for an explanation?
What made the daughter angry?
How do you know it was her daughter?

+1
Absolutely agree Benson. Too many blanks don't help credibility

Offline JamieEast

Yep. Sounds like some serious slandering going on here...

sexdrugsrock

Yep. Sounds like some serious slandering going on here...

What's the slander?

sln

I have seen this lady about 3  or 4 times since January .she does a good massage.
I did notice something on the wall but did not realize it was a camera until the subject was  mentioned here in the earlier posts.
Have a look.
I sent her a text to tell her about UKP posts as I felt she needed to know in case it was wrong information.
 I asked her if there was a camera in the massage room .
Her first reply was asking how I knew about it , I replied , " is it a camera on your wall ? "
Her reply was Yes .
I texted back to say I would not come back again if she was filming me .
Her reply was "ok, all normal clients accept this mecanic ,  ect ect .
She then phoned me , and talked until her daughter took the phone , I know it was her daughter as Erica told me , she has only just arrived in the UK.
 They were upset because of this thread on UKP and probably the effect on their cash flow .
I still have all the texts on my phone .

As to the last point , this was the first post , no reviews , I could be wrong !

Any more questions ?

Offline Tantric_mat

I'm not questioning anyone's credibility here.

All I can say is how I found it today, not what may have been in the past.

I can 100% confirm that during my visit today there was no camera on the wall or anywhere else conspicuous in that room. The only things on the walls near the chair were some pictures and some massage certificates. I can also confirm I really enjoyed my visit.

And as to whether I am Erika in disguise or not, that's for you lot to decide  ;)

sexdrugsrock

I can 100% confirm that during my visit today there was no camera on the wall or anywhere else conspicuous in that room. The only things on the walls near the chair were some pictures and some massage certificates. I can also confirm I really enjoyed my visit.

And as to whether I am Erika in disguise or not, that's for you lot to decide  ;)

I can 100% confirm the camera was there which was why I walked!!!

Offline JamieEast

Hello Erikas daughter
Tell your mommy to get rid of the cameras and maybe she will get some clients back

smithie1000

Hello Erikas daughter
Tell your mommy to get rid of the cameras and maybe she will get some clients back

:lol:

Stimpy

Hello Erikas daughter

Get rid of cctv offer some freaky 4 handed mother and daughter type shit and watch the money roll in 👍

Offline temptation

I have been twice in the last 10 days no sign of a camera anywhere now,  very good massage and she really knows what she is doing,  very nice lady to talk to and I find her attractive with a nice body.  Had a really good massage both times which really helped a shoulder problem she noted before I mentioned it. No mention of any HE  on offer and she was so nice I didn't like to ask! Would be like asking a nice aunt for a wank... ..  Oh hang on... !

Offline markeewould

They didn't mention about the cc tv camera pointed right onto the massage table did they when they was saying how good the hr was

omg - coming to a website near you very soon !!!

Offline largecock1234567

So were all ok to start visiting again? Sorry this thread is so back and forth. Little brain can't cope.

sexdrugsrock

Well I certainly won't be visiting again, if you used a camera in the past, and took down cause people complained and didn't go, then what's to stop a hidden camera being fitted?

sln

I have started going back as she does give a very good massage ,
She starts on the front but the back massage is what she is very good at giving .
She is slightly odd and was worried about her security but that is sorted..
 I would recommend her , where else would you get a proper massage for £30.00 .

Offline Horizontal pleasures

where else would you get a proper massage for £30.00 .
thanks but I prefer an improper massage.

Dodo

I have started going back as she does give a very good massage ,
She starts on the front but the back massage is what she is very good at giving .
She is slightly odd and was worried about her security but that is sorted..
 I would recommend her , where else would you get a proper massage for £30.00 .
So is this place totally legit?? If so why don't we just move on!

Offline fuddle

She does give a very good, professional massage, and I also got a good HE from her. Only seen her once, before the camera fiasco began. I haven't been back.

sexdrugsrock

It's not legit dodo, you can get he.... but she scared off the customer baservice by installing cctv, which ppl now say isn't there, but I for one won't go back as there's nothing stopping her installing an hidden one, and have too much to lose if a video of me being jacked off on a massage table ever got out

Offline Rook69

I was tempted with her but if totally legit now I probably will go elsewhere. I always go for a massage with the best of intentions but end up paying a little extra
  :D

Dodo

It's not legit dodo, you can get he.... but she scared off the customer baservice by installing cctv, which ppl now say isn't there, but I for one won't go back as there's nothing stopping her installing an hidden one, and have too much to lose if a video of me being jacked off on a massage table ever got out
Yea I understand. You MP's need to be cleaner than clean  :rolleyes:

Offline Rook69

Lol. I didnt mind the video threat so much as long as I got paid for it, and they made it all look bigger
  :D

sexdrugsrock

Yea I understand. You MP's need to be cleaner than clean  :rolleyes:

Lol dodo, wish I was in their wages, that's all I would like

Roadster

Lol dodo, wish I was in their wages, that's all I would like

Buy a massage table and stick an ad on gumtree.  Simples.

sexdrugsrock

Buy a massage table and stick an ad on gumtree.  Simples.

I was on about a MP's  wage

Roadster

I was on about a MP's  wage

Ah, Okay, Sorry.

Buy a massage table and stick the facts about NHS funding on it?

Offline Villaboy

Ah, Okay, Sorry.

Buy a massage table and stick the facts about NHS funding on it?
[/quot

Does anyone know if Erika is still working. Tried contacting her without success.

facepalm

She sent a text saying she would be on holiday for a while, reporting back for duty this week.

Offline temptation

Try wattsapp she's more responsive on there I find. Online 5 mins ago.

juicing30

Is this massage legit now or not im totally confused

sln

I think that Erica gives the best massage in Birmingham follow by Marina .
If you really want a proper massage you can not beat it .
The back massage is magic , I am not going to bother with the front in future , just will have the full one hour spent doing my back , and all that for £30.00.
I know that she is a bit odd and had issues in the past   , she is fine now and well worth a visit.

juicing30

Visited récently and can only reiterate what Sin has said great massage one of the best i have had in this country .

hardshlong

sln

It probably is available if you want it .
I prefer to go somewhere and have the best possable massage for an hour , then go another time somewhere else and have the best possable sex , I don't think you get the best if you try and roll it into one.
But then we all want different things in life , each to his own.

juicing30

Like Sin said probably would be available if wanted but i myself didnt go for that.

hardshlong

I booked an appointment with her 3 days in advance and she cancelled it when I got there.
Timewaster !! Avoid is my advice.

Offline temptation

I booked an appointment with her 3 days in advance and she cancelled it when I got there.
Timewaster !! Avoid is my advice.

Im surprised by this Did she give a reason ? I always found her to be very reliable and would go out of her way to be available.

hardshlong

I knocked on her door about ten minutes early ( the outer door was open ) I could hear a man's voice inside. She opened the door in a bathrobe and asked me to come back ten minutes later. When I got back to my car she rang me and was blathering on about her ex or something couldn't really understand with her accent. She had plenty of time to text me before I arrived and cancel the appointment. Complete A Hole !!  :angry:

sexdrugsrock

I knocked on her door about ten minutes early ( the outer door was open ) I could hear a man's voice inside. She opened the door in a bathrobe and asked me to come back ten minutes later. When I got back to my car she rang me and was blathering on about her ex or something couldn't really understand with her accent. She had plenty of time to text me before I arrived and cancel the appointment. Complete A Hole !!  :angry:

Apparently her ex is meant to be  a nasty piece of work, but then since the CCTV incident I won't be going back

juicing30

Does anybody still go to see Erika and if so is H/E still available ?
I have seen her before but not been for a while and now have difficulty contacting her .
Many thanks !

Offline Bhammale39

Hey I've seen Erika on several occasions, best form of contact appears to be whatsapp for me. I like her, a little quirky and great VFM with a pretty decent HE, have even had the pleasure of a WIHJ when pushed for time, costing £20

Offline The Owl

Regarding the CCTV, has anyone either found her videos on a website like Redtube or been blackmailed by her?

I'm curious to know as her non-sexual services sound great whilst a handjob finale whilst having a feel of some nice big tits appeals to me.

sln

I still go to see her on a regular basis ,
Never been messed around on bookings .
 also go for an Ingrowing toenail as she does feet .
 Very good back massage , great value .
She is a genuine lady so it is time to move on from the past .
Off to see Marina today , she must be the best for massage .
Both these ladies are a bit strange but give a great service.

hardshlong

I still go to see her on a regular basis ,
Never been messed around on bookings .
 also go for an Ingrowing toenail as she does feet .
 Very good back massage , great value .
She is a genuine lady so it is time to move on from the past .
Off to see Marina today , she must be the best for massage .
Both these ladies are a bit strange but give a great service.

Any chance of posting a review ?

Offline temptation

Regarding the CCTV, has anyone either found her videos on a website like Redtube or been blackmailed by her?

I'm curious to know as her non-sexual services sound great whilst a handjob finale whilst having a feel of some nice big tits appeals to me.

I think you will find if you go to see her and I'm sure anyone else who has been will back me up on this , she simply does not seem to be the sort of person who would do anything like that with the cameras , a dodgy ex has been mentioned and I'd guess it was something to do with him , she really is a very nice lady , very quiet and polite. Lives with her little dog and posts recipes on Facebook ! I will do a review asap.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 10:43:28 pm by temptation »

Offline love_69

Anyone got the latest number for Erika? The one on the Gumtree add does not work.

Offline Stapler

Anyone got the latest number for Erika? The one on the Gumtree add does not work.

You have been a member since November 2015. So why are you posting now?
Oh! Yes! You want something without giving!

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline jameslover

I have visited for the first time and she's lovely. Excellent massage and happy ending. No cameras and nobody else about, just her and her harmless little dog. I'd go more often if I lived closer

Bargain at £40