Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erika's Perfect Chiropody and Medical Massage  (Read 18932 times)

Offline claud223

Hi

has anyone seen the lady named as Erika, advertising professional massage in Gumtree?
Based in Harborne

External Link/Members Only

Seems to be a legit setup

Cheers

colcol

Hi yes ive been she does like you to be naked but there was no HE this time think may have to get to know you good massage though.

rorororo

How old is Erika? Nice looking?

Dodo

Hi yes ive been she does like you to be naked but there was no HE this time think may have to get to know you good massage though.
What happened when she massaged your front ......did she push the little fella to one side ??

colcol

She is mid to late Fortys .she just moves the old fellow out the way.

Offline temptation

If you add her number to wattsapp she's got a picture on there. 

Offline fuddle

I've seen her. Nice lady, if a little strange. Very good massage - properly trained - and she does massage close to the old fella. I asked for HE at the end, and she delivered for an extra tenner. So, 1hr v good massage + HE = £40. Hard to go wrong, really.

She's now in Northfield, by the way.  :drinks:

Eagles 1

Hi all new on here. Fantastic forum. Spoke to erika yesterday and asked for lingham massage. Offered forty mins max 65 quid. She based in northfield not harborne. Will try her soon. She reckons she fifty year old Hungarian.

Offline Parsifal

Thta last post made me make ask for a appointment for pedicure plus full body massage.  Will report back next week.

Dodo

I've seen her. Nice lady, if a little strange. Very good massage - properly trained - and she does massage close to the old fella. I asked for HE at the end, and she delivered for an extra tenner. So, 1hr v good massage + HE = £40. Hard to go wrong, really.

She's now in Northfield, by the way.  :drinks:
What's her HR technique like ?? Does she allow any wandering  hands!!

Offline fuddle

What's her HR technique like ?? Does she allow any wandering  hands!!

It's good. Plenty of attention to balls, decent rhythm. As to wandering hands, I gave it a go. Felt her arse and tits, slipped her top up to reveal big knockers in a bra. Didn't attempt to go any further, as I'm not sure she'd look great with fewer clothes on. Sometimes the thought is better than the reality...

Would I return? Probably not, but then I don't tend to return anywhere. Most of this for me is the the thrill of finding someone new, and the will she / won't she suspense. That's why I'm so disappointed in the lack of new talent at the moment.

juicing30

Where abouts in Northfield Fuddle?

Offline JamieEast

How good is the massage? And also if you go full nude does she cover you with a towel or something

Offline fuddle

Where abouts in Northfield Fuddle?

it's not a big place, is it?  :unknown: I'm not posting her address.

Offline fuddle

How good is the massage? And also if you go full nude does she cover you with a towel or something

Good. See my post above. And yes, towel to cover, but her hand glides under it.

Offline Parsifal

I went for massage with HE and chiropody

She does not like the wandering hands

Very good massage from a fully trained masseuse

Excellent chiropody

She asked for £85 and I gave her £100 as it was so VFM

Very caring lady

Offline Rook69

She sounds very tempting - was the HE on offer or did you have to request it?

Offline Parsifal

Offline Rook69

Excellent  :) I always prefer to be asked instead of asking them. How much was the HE if you dont mind me asking?

Offline Parsifal

Not sure how much as I just paid her what she asked for plus rounding up to £100 which was still VGVFM.  However, I have to say that when I go next it will be for chiropody only - I am walking on air today.  The massage was very professional but I do prefer a FBSM inc. HE.

Offline Rook69

Thanks for the info - looks like I will have to choose what I really fancy on Saturday. I want to try erika but I do like a FBSM as well..... Decisions, decisions. Lol.

hardshlong

Not sure how much as I just paid her what she asked for plus rounding up to £100 which was still VGVFM.  However, I have to say that when I go next it will be for chiropody only - I am walking on air today.  The massage was very professional but I do prefer a FBSM inc. HE.

What was the massage if it wasn't FBSM?
Forgive my ignorance  :rolleyes:

sexdrugsrock

I had a booking here but walked immediately the minute I walked into the massage room, for a reason noone has put yet

Offline normski

No one has picked up on this, but can you to get your toenails clipped and get a HE at the same time? :lol: just a thought!

sexdrugsrock

They didn't mention about the cc tv camera pointed right onto the massage table did they when they was saying how good the hr was

hardshlong

They didn't mention about the cc tv camera pointed right onto the massage table did they when they was saying how good the hr was

Thanks for that info :thumbsdown:

sexdrugsrock

Some people might find themselves on the next x x hamster video receiving a Hungarian massage with happy ending lol

Offline JamieEast

Definately not going after hearing about the camera.

Thanks dude for the heads up

Good luck to the guys that have already been

Offline Rook69

WTF...... A cctv camera!!!! That makes my decision a lot easier. Thanks for the heads up. :-(

sexdrugsrock

I saw no CCTV

As you walk through the door the pedicure chair is right in front opposite the door, look just above the pedicure chair and there is the camera, little round white dome and when I looked closer the camera innards were pointed towards the bed, sometimes these housings are empty just as a deterrent,  but this one was complete with lens etc so walked, phone her and ask

Challenger

Well gents, how about this - when I went earlier this afternoon there were two guys outside the front door who were FITTING a CCTV camera!  The younger of them was very aggressive and abusive and they knew what was going on.   When I said I was going for a chiropody treatment the younger one said that if I tried to approach the door he wwould "beat me to a pulp"   Needless to say I made my excuses and left.  Give this one a wide berth chaps.

Offline fuddle

This has taken a sinister turn. Sorry to hear about your experience, Challenger. The woman did mention something about an estranged and violent ex, and she had to move and change her phone number, etc, because of it. Maybe he's found her.

It's a good thing I have a default no-returning policy!

sexdrugsrock

Well gents, how about this - when I went earlier this afternoon there were two guys outside the front door who were FITTING a CCTV camera!  The younger of them was very aggressive and abusive and they knew what was going on.   When I said I was going for a chiropody treatment the younger one said that if I tried to approach the door he wwould "beat me to a pulp"   Needless to say I made my excuses and left.  Give this one a wide berth chaps.

Place needs to be given a wide birth now, and a warning should be on blacklist for threats to a punter

Challenger

Further to my earlier post,  I got the impression that the two guys were some kind of vigilante / neighbourhood watch setup who objected to "strange, sad little men who can't get a proper girlfriend"  being in their Street. 

sexdrugsrock

Further to my earlier post,  I got the impression that the two guys were some kind of vigilante / neighbourhood watch setup who objected to "strange, sad little men who can't get a proper girlfriend"  being in their Street.

Doubt they get away with installing CCTV on someone's door, and she's not been there long and it's a quiet area and doesn't explain the CCTV inside neighbours couldn't do that

Offline temptation

A strange one this one , I had tried to get to see her a couple of times fully expecting her to be legit considering she is a Chiropodist too. Due to me always only being able to give short notice I never got there and after seeing the latest on here about the CCTV I think I've dodged a bullet.
I had text her last weekend to ask if she was available but didn't get a reply till tonight when she said sorry for the delay but  she is now available this weekend.

sln

I  have been to see this lady about 4 times and she does do a good massage .
She is a genuine lady but perhaps a bit strange .
I did spot the thing on the wall above the chair but thought it was a security sensor , cant believe it is a camera , it would be more hidden.
£30.00 for the massage and £ 10.00 for HE if you want it is Good value for money especially when many of the W G  are pushing up their prices , can't believe that people pay these inflated prices when there are still many WG out there who still do 30 mins for £50.00 and give good service , Nadia for example or Kate for £70.00 from Water street.

sexdrugsrock

I did spot the thing on the wall above the chair but thought it was a security sensor , cant believe it is a camera , it would be more hidden.

Trust me it is definately a CCTV camera have worked with enough if them, and a pic sensor goes in cover of room.near a ceiling not half way up the wall

1st image on page is the exact one

sln

She has confirmed to me that it is a camera ,

Must be an offence to film naked people without their knowledge.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Hi
has anyone seen the lady named as Erika, advertising professional massage in Gumtree?
Based in Harborne
Seems to be a legit setup
Cheers
link is dead

sexdrugsrock

Must be an offence to film naked people without their knowledge.

She should now be added to the banned list

sexdrugsrock

We will have to keep an eye out for a new ad to arise now, so everyone is aware, getting outed by video you can't really deny it to the Mrs or family, well she has certainly shot herself in the foot now, custom will go down, I am so glad I spotted and walked.....

Offline Horizontal pleasures

We will have to keep an eye out for a new ad to arise now, so everyone is aware, getting outed by video you can't really deny it to the Mrs or family, well she has certainly shot herself in the foot now, custom will go down, I am so glad I spotted and walked.....
well she has certainly shot herself in the foot now
err yes
she is a chiropodist

sexdrugsrock

well she has certainly shot herself in the foot now
err yes
she is a chiropodist

There was no pun intended then, didn't even think about that side of things lol

Benson50

Didn't you ask for an explanation?

Didn't she offer an explanation?

Offline Oooops

It'll be worth you putting a Negative Review in quoting what you've seen and linking this thread so anybody doing a 'search' in time to come will see the problem  :hi:

sexdrugsrock

It'll be worth you putting a Negative Review in quoting what you've seen and linking this thread so anybody doing a 'search' in time to come will see the problem  :hi:

ok, will do

Offline Tantric_mat

Update on Erika

I went to see her today (Weds 6th April) for a 1 hour massage.

She's based in Longbridge now in a quiet residential street not far from the train station. Not sure if this is the same location people have been talking about with the cameras and the thugs but it certainly didn't seem like it.

She's in a ground floor flat and with buzzer entry, didn't see any cameras near the main door or the one to her flat. The treatment room is a small bedroom, fitted wardrobes, a small set of draws, massage table and a podiatry chair. I was left alone at the start and end of the massage and there was no obvious signs of a camera anywhere in the room.

I'll try and write a full report when I have more time but in summary.

Lovely welcoming lady, late 40's to early 50's no stunner but not unattractive, with massive tits! Massage was excellent, but very professional rather than sensual. She does HE and it's an extra tenner and she doesn't mind wandering hands but I didn't push my luck too far. For 40 quid inc very good HE it was great and will certainly be visiting again.

sln

The camera was on the wall above the chair , about a foot down from the ceiling. Round , almost like a smoke sensor.
Massage was good there ,
 she did call me when I sent her a text about the camera , her daughter grabbed her phone and was F ing and Blinding at me .