Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sex in Strange Places  (Read 2174 times)

punther

External Link/Members Only

Interesting documentary in sex practices around the world

The number of TS/TV in brazil makes you wonder whether there is a factory somewhere in that country where the mass produce them  :lol:

Offline Marmalade

Not such a bad video apart from the stupid English bitch's obsession with trannies. The posh nightclub she gets shown is a typical Rio 'terma' and worth experiencing (but pricey by Brazilian standards). Mimosa used to be a great place to hang out, great vibes, cheap beer and women, and as she says, a community run by the women for the women. But it used to 30Rs (about £8) a shot, not the stupid 100 or 200 she mentioned (those prices caught on mostly with publicity from stupid shows like hers -- it's really for Brazilians, not for tourists -- and it's very safe as long as you're not daft). There's only a few trannies -- at the edge of Lapa and at night on Atlantica. She completely misses the best vfm punting (thank fuck) which costs 30Rs for a cheap (but *fun*) walk-up (not like miserable Soho or Germany Eros) and 100Rs or so for a very good quality privé, similar standard to a spa or sauna here but less than half the price.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 11:53:28 pm by Marmalade »

Offline rubric

External Link/Members Only

Ah .. another Stacey Dooley special, she'll wander around asking stupid questions and looking shocked, I warrant.

Offline Marmalade

I found the Russia one more entertaining as I haven't been there. The best trannie factory is Thailand -- they take out insurance on it to look all-American 'woman'. Then half of them go to work in Germany. Attractive-looking trannies in S.A. are less common though you see the occasional one in BsAs or in carnaval. I agree Dooley seems to have a thing for them. Unfulfilled fag-hag in her.

Offline Wilson85

I got the impression that she (Stacey Dooley) had a hard time coming to terms with the fact that the higher end Russian prossies were raking in money and enjoying getting well fucked in 4/5*hotels.

She seems happier if there is a negative element to their lifestyle choice. I thought it was funny when she was asked how much she would charge. I'd say £120 an hour max with OWO.

LL

I got the impression that she (Stacey Dooley) had a hard time coming to terms with the fact that the higher end Russian prossies were raking in money and enjoying getting well fucked in 4/5*hotels.

What I noticed is that despite what she'd seen she ended the program with a very negative conclusion. There was even a reference that the girls are at a high risk of HIV. But how can this be a summary to the episode when HIV wasn't mentioned at all, until the end?  What is clear to me is that she's been given a remit by her producers to show all of prostitution in a negative light. So even when she meets WGs who have no complaints whatsoever and are happy - she'll make something up to try to tip the scales back to negative again!

LL

I thought it was funny when she was asked how much she would charge. I'd say £120 an hour max with OWO.
That was brilliant. She'd be shit as a prossie though - she'd be one of those that likes to talk bollocks all the way through your booking. She looks nice (albeit a bit horsey) and she has a fit body (poll dance lesson was good!) but I don't find her sexy at all.

Offline madeinwales56

I remember a TV show, probably back in the 80's, something like Mr & Mrs where the compere asked this woman "where is the most unusual place you've had sex?" "Up the arse" she replied.

Offline rubric

What is clear to me is that she's been given a remit by her producers to show all of prostitution in a negative light.

Yes, I did revise my mainly negative opinion of her somewhat, on the strength of what she said about prostitution when interviewed. That said, she definitely appears to be typecast to play the idiot abroad on programs made to shock the home counties ("Mavis, can you believe that some men want you to touch their willies").

Offline S.X. MacHine

Marmalade; shame on you! Why refer to Ms Dooley as a 'stupid English bitch'? Why not just a 'stupid bitch'? Is Presumed English stupidity of a greater order of magnitude than, say, Scottish stupidity?
That said, I find the series interesting, mostly. It's refreshing to find a documentary maker who is sympathetic to the WGs and is non judgemental.

Offline cueball

Marmalade; shame on you! Why refer to Ms Dooley as a 'stupid English bitch'? Why not just a 'stupid bitch'?

No matter, she is a stupid English bitch, the jocks had their chance to leave but their balls shrunk.

England now runs from lands end to John o groats, Scotland is now just a county, scotlandshire.

:lol: if that don't bring william Wallace back across the county line then I don't know what will  :lol:

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :lol:

vw

No matter, she is a stupid English bitch, the jocks had their chance to leave but their balls shrunk.

England now runs from lands end to John o groats, Scotland is now just a county, scotlandshire.

:lol: if that don't bring william Wallace back across the county line then I don't know what will  :lol:

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :lol:

The Royal County of Scotlandshire has a nice ring to it !

Offline cueball

The Royal County of Scotlandshire has a nice ring to it !

I thought so too, we'll keep in nice, cut the grass etc and have it as a kind of park, somewhere to let the dog poo etc.

:lol: :bomb: :sarcastic:

Offline Marmalade

Ooops. C'mon ffs. How many anti-English posts can you count vs the frequent flood of anti-Scottish posts. I said she was English (plummy posh accent) and she was stupid in relation to her disproportionate obsession with trannies. You'll find many posts where I've praised England. When do you ever have a nice word to say about Scotland?

Offline cueball

Ooops. C'mon ffs. How many anti-English posts can you count vs the frequent flood of anti-Scottish posts. I said she was English (plummy posh accent) and she was stupid in relation to her disproportionate obsession with trannies. You'll find many posts where I've praised England. When do you ever have a nice word to say about Scotland?

We're only pulling your leg :D

Offline cueball

I do like the thought of scotlandshire though, along the lines of an English playground, somewhere for us to let our hair down and relax privately in our own country park :D

Some of it we could open to the public and have it like a living museum  :lol:

Offline S.X. MacHine

Ok, Marmalade. Explanation accepted, although the juxtaposition of 'stupid' and 'English' led me to think you were maybe being a bit..um..racist. Anyway, as I have a stiffy for Ms Dooley, my motivation for commenting was a bit fluffy.
I think we should be nice about our Southern cousins with the oil price at $40 per barrel.

vw

Ok, Marmalade. Explanation accepted, although the juxtaposition of 'stupid' and 'English' led me to think you were maybe being a bit..um..racist. Anyway, as I have a stiffy for Ms Dooley, my motivation for commenting was a bit fluffy.
I think we should be nice about our Southern cousins with the oil price at $40 per barrel.

Just to remind you of the rules

- Gender / Race / Nationality

Anti-immigration and bashing of religion / culture / nationality is allowed, however extreme racial comments and racial slurs are not tolerated. Complaining about the lack of 'political correctness', accusing the site moderation of being biased for / against something or throwing accusations of racism will equally not be tolerated.

Maybe your um an bit of a rule breaker whining !
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 09:21:26 pm by vw »

Offline rubric

I said she was English (plummy posh accent)

Pretty standard Estuary English to me.

Offline Marmalade

Pretty standard Estuary English to me.
Maybe I've forgotten how to describe the difference. You're right, she is more 'squeaky'. English birds stand out a mile where I live so tend to get lumped together a bit accent-wise. One of the first things I noticed is that her accent is very English, not even BBC or received pronunciation. Fairs fair, but could you tell the difference (assuming you are English) between Aberdonian, Glaswegian and (the most normal and easily understandable of the three) Edinburgh accents? No offence is, or was, intended