Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Greedy girl party Birmingham  (Read 3965 times)

Offline Paul13

Went to one of Debbie's greedy girl parties this afternoon although it was actually a gangbang with isla in a serviced apartment in China Town. Arrived a bit late to find 3 guys taking a break and apparently 2 or 3 had already left, so this left me to dive straight in! Being my first party I was slightly nervous but taking isla on her back while she wanked two of the other guys soon snapped me out of it. I didn't last long and came over her tits. After that isla was keen to suck or fuck anyone that was ready, the other 3 guys each had a go and at one point she was fucking one guy and wanking me at the same time. I finished with taking her doggy which was a sight to behold. I was hoping Debbie was going to join in but she was just there for support. All in all I was very nervous and didn't stay long but am definitely interested in going to another
 :thumbsup:

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for the review.  Sounds like you had a good time anyway, glad for that well done on your first party!

Can you say any more about the booking procedure or the venue? And was Debbie just hanging about? 

it seems very different to the recent event in Notts, almost seems like a different party.

Offline Paul13

Yes I had a great time. The party was different from what I've heard about previous parties being with just the one girl this time. As for the booking procedure, I only saw the party was happening yesterday morning so I emailed Debbie who told me it was already full (with 5 -  6 guys) but if I really wanted to go I should come along. Parked up in China Town and was directed to the apartment over the phone. While the action took place in the bedroom of the apartment Debbie stayed in the living room working on her laptop (hopefully organising more parties like this one!). Definitely an eye opener for my first party but I will be back for more

Online Punterperson1971

Any link for the party please might be interested in going

Offline SalmonJunkie

Best place to start is probably her profile on fab swingers site. She's active on there, so a search for women within 10 miles of a Birmingham post code will find her.

Offline macmate

This was a special for Isla only, so would be a very different format to the usual parties. Must say I really rate Isla, she's a fun girl! On a punting sabbatical at the moment, which is a shame as she was advertising DVP which would have been fun!