Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Jessie  (Read 785 times)

Shaketherooom

Bloody phone! Should have added with the link above -

I have just seen this new profile for a new polish blonde in Bristol. The profile is new from yesterday, there is a warning on the profile as i assume it is still being verified. She looks kinda hot, although the standing pic is a bit wierd with all the blurring. Ive given a quick call but no answer yet.

Offline Roth

vw

Looks tasty.  :rose: Good luck.  :drinks:

Looks miserable, a smile would be nice its not a passport photo she is posing for.

Offline mrdiamond77

Looks very nice.  Trying to go to Bristol again soon so I might add her on to my list.  Look forward to reading any feedback.

Shaketherooom

Ive phoned a d sent a text but still nothing  :dash:

Offline Roth

Ive phoned a d sent a text but still nothing  :dash:

Weird as she has a number up so doesn't look like a PG scam. :unknown:  Maybe a totally disorganised prossie or Sergei?  :unknown:

Offline Terenas

If its a scam, its not very lucrative at only 0.6 credits to have a look at her PG!   :lol:

I may well be wrong but as she's charging £90 an hour, I automatically assume she's part of the Polish Easton Gang (PEG?) who operate out of a strange hovel where I once saw Not-so-Busty Anita. Can't remember the name of the street but it was such a dump I won't be going back.

Why not just get a serviced apartment? At least then us punters don't feel like we're going to get bitten by fleas as soon as we cross the threshold! :angry:

Patrick

If its a scam, its not very lucrative at only 0.6 credits to have a look at her PG!   :lol:

I may well be wrong but as she's charging £90 an hour, I automatically assume she's part of the Polish Easton Gang (PEG?) who operate out of a strange hovel where I once saw Not-so-Busty Anita. Can't remember the name of the street but it was such a dump I won't be going back.

Why not just get a serviced apartment? At least then us punters don't feel like we're going to get bitten by fleas as soon as we cross the threshold! :angry:

Just exchanged texts with her... just off Greenbank Road ring any bells?

Shaketherooom

I hope you post a review, i'm interested to know if she is as hot as her pics.

Offline Terenas

Just exchanged texts with her... just off Greenbank Road ring any bells?

That's the place. Some of the girls there are tempting but their general lack of fb and that hovel are enough to keep me away.