Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cecilia Cheung - Sunderland  (Read 3520 times)

11 review(s) for Cecilia Cheung (7 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline maxxblue

When I read Cecilia's AW profile I couldn't wait to see her - she describes herself as an ex-lap dancer who is a classy and sophisticated Chinese lady but who also loves naughty filthy fun too, including OWO, CIM, Rimming, and French Kissing. She even describes some special techniques that are amazing, such as 'back scrub with mouth' and one where her tongue travels every inch of the body.

I went to see her the other evening at a hotel in Sunderland. It's not a luxury discrete hotel as described on her profile, but one of the basic hotel chains. Not a big problem though. Communications weren't too bad, though I suspect I was texting and speaking to someone else, as they sounded more fluent in English than Cecilia was.

I arrived just before 8pm as arranged, with my dick on red alert. Went into the hotel without any problem, and knocked on the door to find a beautiful Chinese girl in see-through underwear - brilliant! The photos on her profile are fairly accurate. However, my initial impression was that she didn't seem all that friendly.

She gestured to the bed, and I was laying there like a shot within seconds. She removed her underwear in a matter of fact way, not sexily at all, which was disappointing given that she claims she was a lap dancer in China.

She then just lay there. None of the promised special sexual techniques. Nothing. I started to explore her body, but came back up for air when she didn't appear very clean 'down below'. Her phone then beeped, and she answered it. This happened a few times during the booking.

Went to kiss her but all she would do is a 'peck' - absolutely no FK.

We covered up and I rode her missionary for a while before moving on to doggy - that arse is fucking gorgeous. However, there was no enthusiasm at all. After the deed she gave a halfheartedly massage, and more checking her phone.

Positives
Cecilia has a gorgeous body - lovely tits, and an arse to die for.

Negatives
Unenthusiastic
Not very pleasant
Not as hygienic as I would have liked
Responding to texts on her mobile
Broken promises - what she says she will do on her profile bears no resemblance to reality.

Overall my visit to see Cecilia was a big disappointment.

Would I return? It's a definite 'no'.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has since also started advertising on Vivastreet:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 04:07:31 pm by maxxblue »

Offline rthunderbird

Sorry you had a bad time, sounds like a nightmare. Definitely one to avoid.

Online Kev3773

It's shit when that happens, a great attitude is better than a 'gorgeous' lass  :hi:

Offline Swiveltool

Looking to book her today, don't think I'll bother now after reading your review.
Cheers bud you've saved me a 100 quid 😉
Sorry about your meet tho.

Looking4fun

Another one to avoid shame you found out the hard way

jimbo256

Don't know what it is with the north east and lack of good oriental woman but I've never found a good one yet and have given up on them and put them into the same category as EEs
Just boils your piss when you see your money go down the drain like this, thanks for the warning I was looking at her last and thought she was to good to be true.

Offline Moresomes

Thanks for that.
Sounds like a bad experience.
Any hint of tuna or BO during a punt is the kiss of death for me.

Rod trotter

Yuk

Lick the cunt .get right in there then let her smell herself on you by snogging her

See if she likes it  :lol:

Offline AgedCases

It's shit when that happens, a great attitude is better than a 'gorgeous' lass  :hi:

Agreed.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Thanks for that.
Sounds like a bad experience.
Any hint of tuna or BO during a punt is the kiss of death for me.

Me too. Sorry you had a shite time of it OP and thanks for the warning.

Offline portable

There's some fucking fluffy feedback on AW profile.  :vomit: Guess most guys are easily pleased?

Offline toon972

Thanks for info and sorry for waste of money, but you will be saving other people wasting theirs.

Offline Tiger63

TOFTT there mate....well done sir :hi:

Bjdude

Luxury discreet hotel in sunderland❓ that should have put u off. The place is a hotel wilderness. Sorry for your bad time tho.

Offline Roker73

Cheers Matey ...she was on my "to do " list as well ..well taken for the team , thank you - I owe u a pint !

Offline attack

Read some comments from a few members claiming she/he was a post op so wouldn't go near.

Offline maxxblue

Cheers for the commiserations, lads.  :thumbsup:

I don't mind TOFTT every now and then, as you can also have some cracking experiences - hopefully more often than the bad ones. Although Cecilia was poor, she definitely wasn't a bloke - very feminine, dainty hands, nice voice, and no adam's apple, and her pussy, apart from the hygiene issues, was flawless.

I did compensate for my poor experience with Cecilia by having a massage from a lady well known on here.  ;)

lone_ranger19

Wouldn't see a Chinese girl here although I did when I was 16 in Amsterdam when my dad paid  :P

That was in 1996, same with EE in the UK, done it in Soho, Amsterdam and Germany with no complaints, pure pro's but we have some shit pimps here in the NE, and they are like a sack of spuds.

But I suppose when you have had 10 pints and perusing the red lights you aren't in it for the GFE but just want to blow your load inside a sexy looking girl.

Offline maxxblue

Wouldn't see a Chinese girl here although I did when I was 16 in Amsterdam when my dad paid  :P

That was in 1996, same with EE in the UK, done it in Soho, Amsterdam and Germany with no complaints, pure pro's but we have some shit pimps here in the NE, and they are like a sack of spuds.

But I suppose when you have had 10 pints and perusing the red lights you aren't in it for the GFE but just want to blow your load inside a sexy looking girl.

Not sure what you mean by this?

Looking4fun

Not sure what you mean by this?
He's trolling along mate read his posts