Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poppy Fox  (Read 3666 times)

Offline The Hound

Can anybody help by way of recommendation regarding Poppy Fox?

I can't see any reviews on here - she has 5 feedback's which seem positive.

She says she is size 16 but she is only 5 5 - some women carry that well, others no so much other than that she ticks quite a few of my boxes although a little more than I normally pay at £160.

I would be reassured if someone on UKP had seen her and could recommend her - if not would TOFT.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

joseph670

I too am very tempted. Her body proportions appear to be exactly my type. But her photos are far too airbrushed to know for certain if she is worth the 160 ph fee

Offline Steady Eddy

I cant believe those photos represent a size 16 / 5ft 5in.  But what do we know!

RonniePasas

I saw her last week for a two week outcall. She was one of my best dates so far, I wouldn't normally go for someone so curvy.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I saw her last week for a two week outcall

I'm glad you're letting her out for a little break while you type this :cool:

RonniePasas

Blimey, what a mistake to make. Please excuse shaky handwriting! 2.5 hours, I should have typed. Apologies from the newbie!

Sunil_N

She worked in same name at Hamiltons and Bijoux, but somehow couldn't see her.

Offline The Hound

Hey Snelman any chance of a review - would be interested to know a little detail about her service - she does submissive service as well I note.  The thing is, I don't mind a larger lady but he pics are a bit confusing because she doesn't look like a BBW.

Wonder how long she was with Hamiltons and Bijoux?

She's definitely on my HL.

RonniePasas

I wouldn't describe her as a BBW, but she has a splendid bubble butt, in her words she is a PAWG (as one client apparently told her). She's orally gifted, both conversational and sexually (my first experience of a tongue stud) and very, very responsive herself, an absolute delight to play with and I will definitely see her again.
She made no mention of having worked for agencies even though I mentioned that I had seen a few agency girls.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 12:08:38 pm by RonniePasas »