Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Penis Massage/Milking  (Read 1552 times)

Offline ImageMaker

Always wanted to try good penis massage, is anyone good you can recommend around central birm area??

Thanks,

smithie1000

Always wanted to try good penis massage, is anyone good you can recommend around central birm area??

Thanks,
Here is one but she is a bit expensive - hang on she's gone, what the fuck happened to our Lil, Dodo............ :wackogirl:

Sorry mate our joke   :hi:

Offline azrael

Here is one but she is a bit expensive - hang on she's gone, what the fuck happened to our Lil, Dodo............ :wackogirl:

Sorry mate our joke   :hi:

Last i read some lucky fucker..... Stuck a bun in her oven  :unknown:

Offline Oooops

Her pics are gone  :unknown: At 5'10, size 18+ with size 9 clogs I can imagine the look on the punters face as he goes through the 'magic door' for his first assignation with our Lil  :scare:  :D

Dodo

Her pics are gone  :unknown: At 5'10, size 18+ with size 9 clogs I can imagine the look on the punters face as he goes through the 'magic door' for his first assignation with our Lil  :scare:  :D
It just don't bear thinkin about  :lol:

mikexxlong

Well Lil either retired with all the money she got from punters due to the forums “advertising” :D

Or she got sick of the death threats and lynch mobs trying to burn her at the stake  :sarcastic: