Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sunderland area?  (Read 2228 times)

Offline Phil86

Probably been spoke about plenty of times in the past but is there anywhere in Sunderland now that provides massage with he? Not keen on one next to cinema either. Thanks

Offline Roker73

Not much help Phil , but I don't think there is anywhere else !....agree with you about the hairdressers though !

Offline 3rdManIn

What are the issues with the hairdressers, guys? Been considering it.
Only other one I've been to in Sunderland Hua Hin Moon, is totally legit but a good massage for £30.

Offline jarrovian

I've never had any issues with the hairdressers, they change staff regularly so you're never sure what to expect, but I quite like that. Had a lot of decent massages there and some not so good

Offline maxxblue

I've never had any issues with the hairdressers, they change staff regularly so you're never sure what to expect, but I quite like that. Had a lot of decent massages there and some not so good

+ 1

Had some great times there - always treated like I'm very special. Had some gorgeous masseuses, and some less so.

Always one to fall back on.

Still-alive

Offline Gameforalaugh

Yes I have to agree with comments so far, The chinese hairdressers not for me . I,ve been a couple of times . ( to hit and miss ) , with a language barrier as well  But just visited thai orchid today ( and been a number of times ) . Benz gives the best massage I,ve ever had , but she,s totally legit as is her assistant Naan  .  This other chinese looks interesting . Hope we can get some comments   

Still-alive

This other chinese looks interesting . Hope we can get some comments

Don't see why they would advertise the masseuse as an attractive woman if there wasn't some point to her being attractive.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 08:33:09 pm by Still-alive »

Offline jarrovian

That other Chinese place is the hairdressers

Offline Gameforalaugh

It appears that Sunderland is a waste land in more ways than one then

Offline 3rdManIn

What's going rate at the hairdressers? And I don't mean for short back and sides.

Offline 3rdManIn

Cheers fella. If there's anything more specific, do feel free to PM.