Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica Passionate  (Read 1572 times)

1 review(s) for Veronica-Passionate (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Students Notebook

Well I promised, so here it is. My 1st Review.

As my 1st post was about Veronica Passionate I thought it fitting that my 1st Review should also be about her.

External Link/Members Only

[Link fixed by admin]

We met at her hotel in Norwich. Unthank Road. Although I believe she works in Ipswich now.

Paid £.110 for an hour.

Warmly greeted by a lovely, friendly girl, easy to get on with. Exactly like her profile pictures.

At this point I should point out that she is very tall for a girl. I'm 6 foot 2 inches and she was not much shorter. I remember saying "Oh, you're very tall" to which she replied "Yes, I am usually taller than everyone". Size I imagine to be a 10. Small, slightly saggy tits.

No idea if all the "likes" are offered but RO, OWO and CIM all are.

Kissing was strange because every time she started kissing, just as it got going, she would slide down and start sucking.

Anyway, I enjoyed it and as soon as I could I went back for a second time.

Would I go again. Yes I would, but I'm not going to because AW has opened up a whole new world to me. Like a sweet shop filled with yummy things and I want to sample them all.

That's it. Hope you like it.

NOTE. For some reason, even with help from RRR, I cannot move the links.

vw

Thanks for the review Sudents Notebook, glad you took the plunge, good stuff !

you used a ; instead of : in the link that is why it didn't work, shame RomaRammingRonnie couldn't get that spotted, easy mistake though !

It's not his fault, it's mine.

I need new eyes as well as a new cock. lol.

Offline GoldenLeaf

Thanks for review mate, nice one.

Did you copy and paste the link or try to type it manually? Looks like you tried to type it, if so copy and paste works a treat. Also, for next time, helps if you put the location in the header. Glad you enjoyed your punt  :thumbsup:

I typed it because although RRR went to some length to explain to me how to copy and paste, my cursor just remaind a bar and will not change to an arrow. !!!!!!!!!

Offline GoldenLeaf

No matter what shape your cursor is you should be able to hit that right click and paste.

Might be worth hitting up youtube and looking for a copy and paste tutorial

Offline GoldenLeaf

Awful video and the bloke is a complete tool but have a watch

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Tall eh?, well it does say 5 foot 11 in her profile!. Must ask her to come up to Cambridge I'd be nice to see a tall lady. Saw Valery in London a while back 6 foot 1 and a stunning body those long legs wrapped round you are something else !,

Must have a cold shower with the thought!

ramrodronnie

you used a ; instead of : in the link that is why it didn't work, shame RomaRammingRonnie couldn't get that spotted, easy mistake though !

Only just logged on VW. So just noticed. Anyway he knows what to do now so all good.

ramrodronnie

Well I promised, so here it is. My 1st Review.

As my 1st post was about Veronica Passionate I thought it fitting that my 1st Review should also be about her.

[Link fixed by admin]

We met at her hotel in Norwich. Unthank Road. Although I believe she works in Ipswich now.

Paid £.110 for an hour.

Warmly greeted by a lovely, friendly girl, easy to get on with. Exactly like her profile pictures.

At this point I should point out that she is very tall for a girl. I'm 6 foot 2 inches and she was not much shorter. I remember saying "Oh, you're very tall" to which she replied "Yes, I am usually taller than everyone". Size I imagine to be a 10. Small, slightly saggy tits.

No idea if all the "likes" are offered but RO, OWO and CIM all are.

Kissing was strange because every time she started kissing, just as it got going, she would slide down and start sucking.

Anyway, I enjoyed it and as soon as I could I went back for a second time.

Would I go again. Yes I would, but I'm not going to because AW has opened up a whole new world to me. Like a sweet shop filled with yummy things and I want to sample them all.

That's it. Hope you like it.

NOTE. For some reason, even with help from RRR, I cannot move the links.

Well done Students Notebook. Your first Review. Now you are on your way mate. Try to add a bit more meat to the bone, as it were, in your next Review. I'm pleased that you had a good punt with Veronica Passionate.

You mentioned in your Review that when she was kissing you, she kept going down, I take it, by that you meant she was giving you oral? How was her kissing mate? Was it light lip kissing, FK, or DFK?

These are just a couple of things that I mean by adding a bit more meat to the bone.

But all in all, well done for writing your first Review. I'm sure that other punters will be grateful for your contribution mate.

Offline Hertsgent

Good review, and I like RRRs new name - a mantra I aspire to  :wacko:

ramrodronnie

Good review, and I like RRRs new name - a mantra I aspire to  :wacko:

new name - a mantra Hertsgent?

Offline Steady Eddy

Nice one Student Notebook and all the better for being the first review of Veronica. :thumbsup:

Offline GoldenLeaf

new name - a mantra Hertsgent?

Think he's referring to RomaRammingRonnie  :lol:

Nice one Student Notebook and all the better for being the first review of Veronica. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys.

Very nice of you all to be so supportive.

More reviews to follow, by the time I've finished you'll be begging me to stop.

Well done Students Notebook. Your first Review. Now you are on your way mate. Try to add a bit more meat to the bone, as it were, in your next Review. I'm pleased that you had a good punt with Veronica Passionate.

You mentioned in your Review that when she was kissing you, she kept going down, I take it, by that you meant she was giving you oral? How was her kissing mate? Was it light lip kissing, FK, or DFK?

These are just a couple of things that I mean by adding a bit more meat to the bone.

But all in all, well done for writing your first Review. I'm sure that other punters will be grateful for your contribution mate.

Thanks RRR. I will DM you as you suggested.

ramrodronnie

Think he's referring to RomaRammingRonnie  :lol:

Oh ha ha GoldenLeaf. Yeah well, I'm fine with punting with any WG, from almost any nationality, so long as they're pretty, honest, clean, well Reviewed on here, and not too expensive? I'll punt with them mate.

Offline TheLastSamuari

shes not updated her profile since the middle of the month, keep waiting for the number to turn up on the profile but not there this week, maybe next week she will list her number, unless anyone fancy's IMing it over to me ?

shes not updated her profile since the middle of the month, keep waiting for the number to turn up on the profile but not there this week, maybe next week she will list her number, unless anyone fancy's IMing it over to me ?

Sorry I don't have it anymore & anyway I don't think that you should either ask for it nor do I think it proper for anyone to send it to you.

If  she's not working, her number wont either. If you see what I mean.

Just wait till she re appears.

SN