Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Sweet Carla x - Bristol  (Read 2217 times)

Hussey8332

External Link/Members Only

Had my eye out for her for some time and was just waiting for the right moment. So as I was in the area for work purposes, messaged her in the morning to ask if she is able to accomodate in the evening. She replied back after an hour to say that she is but wants me to reconfirm an hour before, which I did and only then did she send me her postcode.

Place is in the city center with on road pay n display parking. No door number to apartment but she will give instructions to the place. She opened the door and I thought to myself is this the same girl in the pics on the aw profile?

She was wearing casual clothes, nothing sexy, looked a bit dull and underwhelming to be honest. She asked me to shower up and then went away for 5 mins. She came back in her underwear. She has lost significant weight since the pics were taken. Boobs are not as nice and firm and facially she is not as attractive but nice nevertheless.

Began with some light kissing, she said doesn't do dfk, wouldn't let me suck her small b cup tities as said they were sensitive and she doesn't like it. Moved onto owo which was one of the worst I have had. No technique, no effort, absolutely no sucking. Asked her to do 69, she said no and instead asked me to go down on her. Reluctant allow for me to rub her pussy. Done cow girl and then missionary after which I shot. After cleaning up she offered massage, just some light rubbing, can't even call it a massage. She is a clock watcher and kept giving me the time remaining.

Conclusion, misleading pics in the profile which seem to be from some time ago. Lackluster and half hearted service. Typical EE type service.  Not worth the bother. Wouldn't return and certainly wouldn't recommend.

vw

Thanks for the review hussey, sorry it was crap no need for it.

Hope your next one is better !

Offline KC66

Interesting when you compare to my review, almost polar opposites! It confirms that we all like different things in a girl but also indicates variation in the services offered and provided. Some of the off limits activities you describe were happily shared with me, I wonder if your appointment was later than mine as she did get quite a lot of RO from me and maybe she'd had enough!

It is a concern though if service is variable and you don't know what you are going to get. She is sensitive so won't enjoy any heavy handling and I commented in my follow up review that there wouldn't be any extra time.

I will see again in due course and hope I get the same experience I have enjoyed first two visits. Will be interesting to hear other views as time goes on!

Shaketherooom

Not just a one off Hussey, i got the same crap service, but sorry you had a bad one this time! Good luck for your next

Asian Hunter

Someone said,

She told me that she has decided to stay in Bristol as she is a little bored of Cardiff.

With negative feedback like this. Maybe Bristol will get bored of her soon.

Offline Roth

Hussey8332

Thanx for the moral support guys, but as you know it's a bit of a hit and miss in this game. I was disappointed that she doesn't look like her photos on her profile. She is the same girl, evident from the tattoos, but she has lost a lot of weight and is facially not as attractive as in the profile photos.

O well plenty of fish in the mongering sea.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

I was just getting her aw link to confirm a booking for later.
That's way too many bad reviews for me now so I'll go elsewhere.
 :thumbsdown:

Good old UKP  :drinks:

Offline TerryTibbs

So as a skinny lover....how skinny is she now?  She was size 6 before!

Regards

Terry  :timeout:

Offline PaintBrush

Thanks for the review H.

Think I'll relegate her for now to the B team.

theGOAT

So as a skinny lover....how skinny is she now?  She was size 6 before!
I'd say she is a size 8.  Very few girls are truly a size 6 which is quite tiny.

Thanks for the review Hussey.  I recently rated her as Neutral. She didn't keep telling me how much time was left but she did waste time.

I just got the feeling from the moment we first saw eachother that it wasnt going to be a good meet. She didn't smile like she was keen to see me, didn't kiss me, just grabbed the cash and sent me to the shower, and I had to wait several minutes for her to return after I got out. I tend to get a pissed off by that sort of behaviour.

It was like she was either in a bad mood or she didn't like the look of me.  I prefer to think the former as I was pre-showered, shaved, teeth cleaned, hair brushed, smart clothes, etc.

Its like she decides in the first minute if she will give you a good meet or a bad one.  Certainly she is gaining a "hit or miss" reputation on here.  It would be interesting to hear her side of the story...

Cheers!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 07:32:53 am by theGOAT »

vw

Its like she decides in the first minute if she will give you a good meet or a bad one.  Certainly she is gaining a "hit or miss" reputation on here.  It would be interesting to hear her side of the story...
That usually goes well !   :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Roth

With negative feedback like this. Maybe Bristol will get bored of her soon.

I think that time has come. :(  A fucking lazy prossie and a dusty phone beckons.  :dash:

Here's hoping she fucks off soon.  :dash:

vw

I think that time has come. :(  A fucking lazy prossie and a dusty phone beckons.  :dash:

Here's hoping she fucks off soon.  :dash:

Probably the Bristol air, gets me down to !

Offline Roth

Probably the Bristol air, gets me down to !

She'd be better off in Budapest then.  :hi:

vw

She'd be better off in Budapest then.  :hi:
Maybe, I would to i think, at least they clean the train toilets in Budapest.

Offline Johny Stone

It looks like her mate Nikki External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
is in the same boat judging after her recent feedback:
Feedback Only    m-k (12)    13/03/2016 19:17    Seeking Services
     Very disappointed. Paid for half hour but she got me off then refused sex later after saying that I could go twice. Bad attitude to it and no personality.

Offline TerryTibbs

Thanks for the info guys...

Well what about this new arrival?

Size 6  :thumbsup:

vw

Thanks for the info guys...

Well what about this new arrival?

Size 6  :thumbsup:

Well if you searched by number you would have found this

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=85451.msg1050210;topicseen#msg1050210

Offline TerryTibbs

Thanks..........

.........also I see Carla has some new pics up!

Looks good to me  :thumbsup:

Anyone know if this is the room she is using at the moment?

Cheers

Offline Blue Suede Goo

It looks like her mate Nikki External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
is in the same boat judging after her recent feedback:

I saw Nikki last week and she was excellent.
 :thumbsup:
I'll put up a review when I have the time.

Offline hottext72

I saw Nikki last week and she was excellent.
 :thumbsup:
I'll put up a review when I have the time.

Looking forward to your review, I am tempted to have go with an Hungarian, like to try different nationalities.  Not to sure about all the extra cost if you shoot your load in the wrong place.  :lol:
And on holiday atm.

Offline solidsnake

wow I had the complete opposite experience with her. she was a great fuck. to the point i had to remind her it was over. guess we connected.  she is my type and we did had a good time. I will be making another trip to go see her.

wonder if she performs better with some fellas than others?

could be down to if she is attracted to some andnot to others? 

I had bad punts before but this was one of my  best to be honest. 

vw

wow I had the complete opposite experience with her. she was a great fuck. to the point i had to remind her it was over. guess we connected.  she is my type and we did had a good time. I will be making another trip to go see her.

wonder if she performs better with some fellas than others?

could be down to if she is attracted to some andnot to others? 

I had bad punts before but this was one of my  best to be honest.
Thanks for doing a review WK

You must be the ultimate punter and super duper good looking.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 06:17:14 am by vw »

Offline solidsnake

Dude No offense. I was just saying with the mix reviews she has. Some sem to have better times than others,

And yes i do need to do more reviews. I just suck at them.

Bingobango

This is the difference between a good whore and someone with no other choices!

A good girl makes everyone, with maybe a few exceptions, feel like she is into the meet whatever kind of day she is having!

All a but hit and miss at the moment for my liking, which is a shame cos she dies look really hot!!

vw

Dude No offense. I was just saying with the mix reviews she has. Some sem to have better times than others,

And yes i do need to do more reviews. I just suck at them.
Nothing wrong with the  reviews you have done, we all have our own style.

Imagine it is because different people have different standards and catching an inconsistent prossies on the wrong day is bad and no excuse for it !

Offline MrT222

Damn why did I have to read this now? I was just about to try and book her. Her photos look insane so I may still take the risk. :lol:

Offline solidsnake

You nailed it virtual. I agree with you. Peopel standards vary. I had a good time that i will be back once i get more money lol

Hussey8332

Damn why did I have to read this now? I was just about to try and book her. Her photos look insane so I may still take the risk. :lol:

She is very photogenic but when you see in the flesh, it's not as nice. I mean I was in doubt for a bit if it is her or a bate and switch until I saw the tats on her.

Offline KC66

Personally I think her pics are entirely authentic and accurate and she ticks my boxes. I have been one of the lucky ones with both visits I have made and I'm booked again!

Offline TerryTibbs

Profile says she is on holiday now.....

Offline KC66

Yep, lucky enough to catch her before she went, flies tomorrow.  Another good punt for me, much the same as previous review, I enjoy my time with her.

bristolqwerty

Offline smiley9

She is very photogenic but when you see in the flesh, it's not as nice. I mean I was in doubt for a bit if it is her or a bate and switch until I saw the tats on her.
    Yes I agree I saw her about a year ago in Cardiff and was slightly disappointed  :( I think the pics are a few years old ? She was also a bit heavier in the flesh. However had a good punt with her but alas not better looking than the photos  :dash:

Shaketherooom

She is kinda attractive for me, like a 7 out of 10, but its down to personal taste as i like more curvy girls anyway. The points been made before though that looks are only part of the story. Ive seen less attractive girls and had a better punt as they have put their all in the booking