Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luton WGs  (Read 1736 times)

Offline jimbocrosser

What are your opinions on WGs based in Luton? I can't shake the preconception that any girl based in Luton will be trouble/worth avoiding. Anyone got any thoughts on the subject? Or any experience that'll change my mind?

Online Billy no mates

I punt in and around Watford, Hemel, St Albans even more North like MK and Stevenage.

I avoid Luton.

I can't really put my finger on why that is, I think its more to do with getting in and out of Luton, parking etc, not familiar with the town, rather than the actual girls.

Offline Hertsgent

Personally I don't think the WGs are any different - in fact Luton has a much wider range of options, definitely catering much better at the cheaper end

However, I just don't like Luton - never have, never will , seems more run down than any other place in the region by a significant margin (although parts of Bedford are equally run down).

Therefore it is a rare event to punt there 2 punts out of about 100 I think

Offline jimbocrosser

The variety of girls is what tempts me, but like the pair of you there's just something about Luton that puts me off, I'm sure I'll have a punt there eventually

Offline Steady Eddy

Probably unfair on Luton, but it is Luton and the associations of Luton that put you off.  Not necessarily the girls themselves, but they get tarred with the same brush.

Offline Badvicar

Only tried to punt in Pootown once, to alleviate the pain of attending a wedding. Not a single girl responded.

Offline sumertime

Personally I don't think the WGs are any different - in fact Luton has a much wider range of options, definitely catering much better at the cheaper end
Oh why didn't I walk, Oh why didn't I walk, Oh why didn't I, oh why, why......  :dash:

Had to be in Luton for an early pm meeting so I though "Let's have a look what is on offer and avoid the cheap Romanians"... So I found a profile of a very pleasant looking, nice sized (for me), young Hungarian girl and so "a fool and his money are soon parted...". This episode I will continue in the Reviews Section.

However, I will state the house where I was to meet "Clarissa" - [Removed by admin], Luton, LU3 2RL is clearly a "Brothel" with two other WGs at the same place. 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Nationality:    Hungarian   +447407128297

Nationality:    Spanish    +447502234745

Nationality:    Hungarian  +447436158144

In the persuant of the punt,as the review will show, I met the other two and [IMO] they were grim!

Is this why we avoid Luton.... It sure is! Not had a good punt there yet (I never learn)  :unknown:

Offline Badvicar

Maybe edit out the exact address Mr S, think it's a no-no buddy. Looking forward to the luton review!

Offline Hertsgent

Maybe edit out the exact address Mr S, think it's a no-no buddy. Looking forward to the luton review!

I'd agree with that too.....

Offline sumertime

Just thought that the address would give a "heads-up" to fellow punters.... Clarissa said she was going home in two days so maybe a change around!

Offline Badvicar

Just checked, it definately is best if you edit the address out, MR S. It's in the site rules to not post exact address.

Major bumsoor

Probably because it's full of Romanians and 9 times out of 10 they are shite punts

Offline Hertsgent

Probably because it's full of Romanians and 9 times out of 10 they are shite punts

Am I going to have to jump in again and defend Romanian WGs Major ? :P

Offline unclepokey

AsainStunner40s Might change your mind.
Uncle Pokey

Major bumsoor

Am I going to have to jump in again and defend Romanian WGs Major ? :P

You could try but it will fall on deaf ears I've had so many bad Romanian punts I now refuse to see them... The one exception being girlfriend jenny ... My best 3 punts in the last 6 months have all been British girls
Lush Lola
Charlottescott
And samira

It's worth paying the extra £20