Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Filming punts in Glasgow  (Read 1814 times)

Offline ferrygood

Does anyone in glasgow ever film punts or parts of punts?

I've filmed oral once or twice and it's pretty hot to watch it back. I've also filmed about 15 minutes of a punt once too, used my phone and a wee stand I sometimes have with me. But this was with a girl who i had established a rapport with.

Not many girls tick the like being filmed box on AW, and those who do are mainly Romanian. Do you know of anyone who is happy to oblige?

Some say not to film their face, some charge extra. Still, whatever the info it would be handy!

Offline tazman1002001

Im sure Eva allows both ....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline ferrygood

Yeah, I've seen Eva a few times but I was too pre-occupied to actually film anything!

AccountSummary

Eva does she even took a selfie of the two of us, one time on my phone as we sat on her bed.  But i'm sure she said she doesn't do face in films,  i could be remembering wrong so don'tg quote me there

DG

Eva does she even took a selfie of the two of us, one time on my phone as we sat on her bed.  But i'm sure she said she doesn't do face in films,  i could be remembering wrong so don'tg quote me there

That's what it says on her profile. Never thought about filming with her before, maybe see how tomorrow goes  :cool:

Offline Courtney

No, she doesn't allow her face while filming.

Ironman1973

I filmed a part of my booking with seximadison when she toured here once.. Very nice to watch back