Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen busty amber?  (Read 3908 times)

splodger69

thanks for moving from review to discussion  ;) 
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 11:11:08 am by splodger69 »

Offline Harry1234567

Rayz

Not good I had a 15 min slot, when a booking didn't happen, she was close so thought I'd give it a go.

She is fat big boobs and service is vanilla. When I was fucking her there was lots of encouragement but not my type. I regret it as I only book her because I was let down by another wg, should have gone home and saved my cash.

Offline Harry1234567

Offline bestpunt

Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Esco

Do not waste your money. Lame service, messed around for 20 mins before hand do I had to wait. Rushed service. No owo. Great tits thou 😐
Banned reason: Member 7 years, no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Punterperson1971

Someone has done a positive review on the field reports recently(in last few days) on AW. I've saw her mate who  she tours with away from hotels at her house.I've reviewed her before on  here,her Aw profile is big booty milf or mya bootilicious much better service and more friendly too oh and nice and petite.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 08:26:41 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Someone has done a positive review on the field reports recently(in last few days) on AW. I've saw her mate who  she tours with away from hotels at her house.I've reviewed her before on  here,her Aw profile is big booty milf or mya bootilicious much better service and more friendly too oh and nice and petite.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Walsalllad15

I'd pop and she her mate.  Saw her mate in midland Street few years back.  Then literally bumped into her just at a takeaway place in Walsall. She gave me her number again and have seen her a few times

Offline Punterperson1971

Yea her mate is definitely better seen her many times based in Birmingham

Offline timezone55

Avoid.waste of time.i wont go bk i wished i would have walked now.wanted to see cattaleya but she was not answering her phone so plumped for Busty Amber.crap service no dfk and and she just lay there.i should have gone to erotic studio now.

Offline birminghamasian

I seen her a few years ago at the holiday inn hotel just off m6 j7 she  was late made me wait half an hour then the event it self was ok at best bj was covered and she tried to put a condom on whilst it was still soft. I had booked an hour with her but was out within half an hour after the first pop i made my excuses and left.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 02:35:16 pm by birminghamasian »