Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LovingsexyJess - Glasgow  (Read 884 times)

5 review(s) for Lovingsexyjess (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dakota

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

One hour meet £150 Glasgow - Met Jess in a hotel just outside city centre which works for me as parking is much easier.  Hotel access was untroubled and room and facilities were modern and very clean and comfortable.

Communications were great and friendly beforehand with an initial couple of emails followed by an exchange of texts.  Refreshments and shower were offered on arrival, but as I had just come from the shower I politely refused her kind offer.

Jess is probably just over 5ft tall without her shoes, and pushing towards a size 12. While she doesn't show her face much on her AW profile I was pleasantly surprised on how good looking her face is and she has a fantastic smile and is very friendly and welcoming.   I am not a fan of skinny ladies, so have no problem with a little natural curve, particular when my attention was taken by a lovely pair of C-cup breasts with nipples at attention.

Admin done and down to business with some real passionate kissing and undressing of each other.   Then it was time to explore in greater detail.   Suffice to say she is very responsive when given the proper attention and with lots of noise and trembling legs and a very wet pussy, she came a couple of times very quickly.

Then to reciprocate she provided a real sensual GFE type meeting with lots of kissing, caressing and some of the best oral that I have ever had.  It wasn't deep throat in strictest terms but it was semi-deep and very effective and while enjoying it greatly, lost my composure for a few seconds and gave her a mouthful which she just lapped up.

We then relaxed and chatted for a few minutes allowing my batteries and tanks to recharge for round 2.

Jess is only available on a part time basis as she has another full time career to pursue... but I quite like that.  I cant comment on her full range of capabilities, can I can confirm that Jess does provide a real GFE type meeting if that's what you like.

And sorry Taz I didn't inspect her toes, as I could really drag myself beyond her pussy 

Offline tazman1002001

Great review ....maybe not as fluffy as I like it but great detail.

I'm kicking myself as ive had to reschedule for another day but after reading that I might give her a text and see if she can squeeze me back in...... I've got a real thing these days for petite curvy girls and like you say and from you can see in the pics the curves are in all the right places and she has a nice flat stomach that I love...

You know with some recent comms ive had with her I love the fact that she is a proper civvy girl with another full time career and she just loves having sex and does this part time ..... That in itself is a turn on compared to a full time working girl  :thumbsup:

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Dakota

Hi Taz,

There is no way I can challenge your level of fluffiness... I just look for reassurance that all is as it appears on the outside ... and now the bad news, I don't want to disappoint you, but she does have a wee bit of a tum, but that doesn't take anything away from her other great qualities.

D

Offline tazman1002001

I don't mind a bit of tum at all .....give you something to hold onto gently when riding her doggy style lol ...... ;)
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by: