Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: POLISH_MARTHA  (Read 956 times)

cumtomesexy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

[Link corrected by admin]

LOCATION: FARRINGDON, 8-10 min walk from station. Nice modern apartment but surprisingly lacks hot water. Also had to walk several flights of stairs, as lift was not working.

£150, 60 minutes (actual time spent, 20 mins)

I put this down as TOFTT, even though she has some positive reviews. Be warned gentleman.

Went to see her a few nights ago after reading few of her reviews. I have seen another girl in the same flat External Link/Members Only but she was away.

Anyway, good comms, we agreed to meet at 19.00 hr later that day.

What followed was the lowest point.

Expected all services – but no rimming, no FK.
The service was very mechanical and no passion.
Only managed to CIM but with such a hassle.
She insisted giving me a wank rather than going through the motions.

When it came to the action she was very dangly and clumsy and realized immediately this is not working and so left.  :bomb:

VERY DISAPOINTED

Offline collector

Correct link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the warning ans sorry to hear about this disaster.

Can I ask why you paid £150? According to your review and the services you mentioned, you should have paid £100 + £20 extra for CIM. Did you pay for other extras which she didn't deliver? Perhaps 100 + 30 for swallow + 20 for rimming was your original punt plan?

Offline mrlossy

There's been several negative reviews posted on here. I haven't seen a positive one?
Banned reason: Multiple accounts
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dondraper

Thanks for the review, was curious about this one but seems to be negative reviews echoing around her attitude.

Didn't know that she worked out of the same place as Lucky: External Link/Members Only - who I have seen. On the contrary Lucky was really good when it came to attitude. Quite the contrast, despite girls working in the same group.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 04:01:31 pm by dondraper »

ramrodronnie

By the sounds of it, one to swerve, for now at least.

cumtomesexy

She said the prices were wrong - £30 for rimming.
I was taken for a ride.
AVOID HER !!

cumtomesexy

Thanks for the review, was curious about this one but seems to be negative reviews echoing around her attitude.

Didn't know that she worked out of the same place as Lucky: External Link/Members Only - who I have seen. On the contrary Lucky was really good when it came to attitude. Quite the contrast, despite girls working in the same group.

I agree Lucy is a lot better // I could not catch her that day  :(