Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holbeck red light area  (Read 3626 times)

normal_guy

Has anyone partaken? External Link/Members Only

What sort of money is involved?

Offline camshaft72uk

Not seen a street girl in a lot of years.  Used to partake a bit around Chapeltown,  then a little when they moved to the edge of Leeds centre,  but never round Holbeck.

I do occasionally drive through the area on an evening,  just when on my way somewhere, to see what is around.  Gotta say it seems to me to be pretty dead these days,  hardly see any girls about. 

Even if I did still see street girls (which I would heavily recomend against), Holbeck isn't a good area and lots of unsavories around. 

Offline diff3r3ntanimal

I do love a good street girl, cheap and cheerful is always attractive that's why Mcdonalds is a billion dollar company!

However toothless crack heads are far from attractive and in my area of Doncaster which is renowned for its red light area, you would be more likely to find a ripe 18 year old virgins snatch coated in diamonds than find a decent looking sparkling smiled street whore!  :crazy: :cry:

However I have often thought about venturing farther afield during the evening to see what booty I can plunder around the other red light zones ( Sheffield & Leed's ), but lack of information on the internet and the price of diesel has thus far kept my wondering ways at bay  :timeout:

But it might be something to consider just popping over now I have seen this article, if its got some newspaper coverage there maybe....just maybe a small chance of a hard up young girl down on her luck and money who's desperate for  a quick £30 or so, I mean if anywhere is likely to pump out desperate whore's its probably leed's with all there students and teenage mothers etc

I wont get my hope's up though  :thumbsup:

Coverherincum

I'm quite a regular and you can get lucky - 3 types really - the British crack heads who are rough as fuck - then there are the Eastern European hotties dressed in short skirts and high heels who turn your head. They tend to charge 30 or 40 and unfortunately don't tend to do owo and if they do they charge another 10 or 20 - but they are horny as fuck - then there are the independent girls who aren't on drugs and you can get some good ones - once picked this stunner up who was blonde and looked Polish but ended up being a little slah from Leeds - ended up taking her back to my place for a great time and then had a few follow up sessions and built her an AW profile - free blow jobs for my effort - all in all I like the excitement of window shopping and then a quick cheapish blow job

Offline diff3r3ntanimal

You got a link to her AW profile pal?

And thanks for the feedback, some good information there  :hi:

Offline redmist81

I'm quite a regular and you can get lucky - 3 types really - the British crack heads who are rough as fuck - then there are the Eastern European hotties dressed in short skirts and high heels who turn your head. They tend to charge 30 or 40 and unfortunately don't tend to do owo and if they do they charge another 10 or 20 - but they are horny as fuck - then there are the independent girls who aren't on drugs and you can get some good ones - once picked this stunner up who was blonde and looked Polish but ended up being a little slah from Leeds - ended up taking her back to my place for a great time and then had a few follow up sessions and built her an AW profile - free blow jobs for my effort - all in all I like the excitement of window shopping and then a quick cheapish blow job

Do you know any that offer double penetration

I think it's a bad idea to make them aw profiles as they will end  up putting their prices up an become less dependant on your regular custom
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 06:57:41 am by redmist81 »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline diff3r3ntanimal

There is also a short video on YouTube Type in Holbeck red light
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 10:52:53 am by diff3r3ntanimal »

Offline Chezzie John

Why fuck some junkie riddled with diseases when most parlours do a quickie for £25  :unknown:

Offline luckyleon

once picked this stunner up who was blonde and looked Polish but ended up being a little slah from Leeds - ended up taking her back to my place for a great time and then had a few follow up sessions and built her an AW profile - free blow jobs for my effort - all in all I like the excitement of window shopping and then a quick cheapish blow job

thats awfully nice of you  :cool: do you get a huge discount from now on?

also mind posting the link to her AW profile?

on a separate note I've actually driven past Holbeck and Dewsbury on multiple ocassions throughout the years, but never seen any street girls :unknown: how is that possible?  :lol: never even remotely spotted any that could've been one, not that I would use them, far too risky for my being  :hi: