Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria-Brazil - Glasgow (AKA Hot Brunette Maria & Hot Amanda Brazil)  (Read 3480 times)

Offline MrFox

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have a booking with Maria end of the week. Another massage before I get back in to full swing, but I see she sometimes offers full service too  ;)

I'm hoping anyone who has visited her recently can cover a few questions I have  :thumbsup:

From the reviews and comments it's clear she has a cracking body, but a lot of comments say she is not that good looking. Looking at her photos I think she's not bad, so how different from her photos is she? Many reviews for other WGs (that I don't think are great looking) don't mention looks in the same way which makes me think she is potentially a serious munter. If she's like her photos I'll be happy.

Does she offer a standard WG massage or does she offer a proper tantric massage like her profile claims?

What are the extras and how much?

:hi:

Firebird

I would say the pics are a pretty good representation of what she looks like facially. She's not ugly just not the prettiest that's all. When I saw her I was directed to the massage bed (or whatever it's called lol) and she gave me a decent massage, I touched her arse and body and soon made my way down to her pussy at which point she asked if I wanted to get on the bed, before I knew it she was sucking my cock and then asked if I wanted sex, so on with the johnny and I pumped her in mish and then finished with doggy. She didn't charge me a penny for the extras, I went into the punt expecting a massage and wank but ended up with a massage and sex with all the trimmings. I think she only offers the sex to punters that she likes but who knows, a think she just genuinely enjoys getting fucked. And to be honest my massage didn't last long enough for me to tell if it was tantric or not, she was just rubbing my back and before I knew it I was on the bed with my japs eye half way down her throat  :cool:

A wouldn't go back though, good service but not mind blowing and again, she's not the prettiest and my philosophy is that if am paying for it, am gonna pay for something that's hot as fuck!

Offline auldie63

Been there several times. First time she did get me on the massage table for about 10min, massage OK, but after that on to the bed and full service was provided. Subsequent visits table ignored. She does not have extras, it's all in the price.
Any one who describes her as a munter is hyper fussy and she has a body many would envy.
She has always been great vfm for me.

Offline MrFox

before I knew it I was on the bed with my japs eye half way down her throat  :cool:

:lol: :lol:

Can't argue with that for £50. I think the only way to know for sure is to go, it's only £50 ffs :D

Auldie I'm ok if she looks like her photos I like the latina look, I'm certainly not fussy but as Firebird says if you're paying you do want the WG to look good too, and would be nice to check off a South American from the list. Looking forward to seeing her!

Cheers for the info lads  :thumbsup:

RandyF

I. I think she only offers the sex to punters that she likes but who knows, a think she just genuinely enjoys getting fucked

:cool:  Course she does mate, course she does.  Just the attractive young ones....and Aldi  :rolleyes:

Firebird

Feel free to go see her Randy and if she shags you then you can join me and Auldie in the Brad Pitt gang but if all you end up with is a back rub and a chug then you must look like Sloth out of the Goonies  :hi:

Offline Courtney

I see the good 1, now possibly known as ardon has been....enough to put me off for life.
I'm trying not to think of that ugly face of his....... :vomit:
....the picture of him that TJ put up for us all to see still haunts me.  :dash: :bomb:

Burnside

:cool:  Course she does mate, course she does.  Just the attractive young ones....and Aldi  :rolleyes:
Looks like a good market ploy by Maria, as if she doesn't like who she sees she can just give a massage without any arguments, as that's what's stated on her profile, and her feedback as Maria, and hot Brunette suggests the same.
Doesn't appeal to me, but wouldn't be put off who anyone has seen in the past Courtney.

chico1000

Cracking fun Mr Fox been there many times.  You will enjoy. I normally go for a kiddie on massage on the table followed by owo and banging her over the table.

ickydicky

she looks fab. though cant work out why its £50 for 15 mins and the same for hh. if thats right thunk i give her a hh try out. does anyone know which area she is based in nowadays?

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

she looks fab. though cant work out why its £50 for 15 mins and the same for hh. if thats right thunk i give her a hh try out. does anyone know which area she is based in nowadays?

Tollcross (Barrowland Park Area) when I visited which wasn't so long ago.

I hope that's not too specific for the judgmental ones among you.

Offline auldie63

Barrowland Park is that Glasgow Green? She must have moved again since last I saw her.

Burnside

Obvious to me she doesn't do 15 minute bookings, but no doubt has been asked for them.
That's more likely the reason she has stated those prices on her profile.
If you want a 15 minute booking it will cost the same as a half hour one.

ickydicky

fifty knicker for hh is good vfm money if she is as good as she looks.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Barrowland Park is that Glasgow Green? She must have moved again since last I saw her.

Gallowgate/London Road at Trongate

Offline auldie63

Got you, didn't even know that wee bit of grass had a name, thanks sir.

mavgoose

Yep, the location is actually really good. Cheap pay and display, if driving. Safe and busy enough that you won't worry about where you're parking.
I've been twice , maybe three times, was about a year ago. Yet to lie on the massage table. Shower, fondling, bed, oral and fucking. All good. Not the brawest , but I've shagged a lot worse. I'd happily go back.

RandyF

Gallowgate/London Road at Trongate

This info would've have done the trick perfectly PP mate.  The other description pretty much tells me the building she's in. Not complaining, just saying...  :hi:

RandyF

Feel free to go see her Randy and if she shags you then you can join me and Auldie in the Brad Pitt gang but if all you end up with is a back rub and a chug then you must look like Sloth out of the Goonies  :hi:

I'll pass Firebird thanks  :drinks:  Always looked more than a little man-ish to me. 

She fucks everybody - which is how it should be.  Punters looks are immaterial, doesn't matter if he looks like your 'Sloth' - he's the customer he's paying, whereas her looks are off huge importance (or they fucking should be!) - she's charging an hourly rate that's greater than the Prime Ministers.  Aye?

Offline Rossco100

I'm a member of the Brad Pitt gang,went for a massage ended up with the whole works,decent looking girl with a great body,very easy to talk to and we had a good laugh.I seen her in the flats beside the Kingston bridge.
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Rossco100

I'll pass Firebird thanks  :drinks:  Always looked more than a little man-ish to me. 

She fucks everybody - which is how it should be.  Punters looks are immaterial, doesn't matter if he looks like your 'Sloth' - he's the customer he's paying, whereas her looks are off huge importance (or they fucking should be!) - she's charging an hourly rate that's greater than the Prime Ministers.  Aye?

You're scared you dont get a pass to the Brad Pitt gang.

RandyF

You're scared you dont get a pass to the Brad Pitt gang.

:lol: :D  Certainly puts the pressure on poor Mr Foxxx - he'll be thinking "fuck if she doesn't ride me I'm a right dirty ugly looking bastard - I'll just say she rode till my banjo string near snapped anyweys". :bomb:

I'm no Brad Pitt though mate, I'm under no illusions.  A solid 8.5/10.

Offline Rossco100

:lol: :D  Certainly puts the pressure on poor Mr Foxxx - he'll be thinking "fuck if she doesn't ride me I'm a right dirty ugly looking bastard - I'll just say she rode till my banjo string near snapped anyweys". :bomb:

I'm no Brad Pitt though mate, I'm under no illusions.  A solid 8.5/10.

Same here mate,if I can get in the Brad Pitt gang ALMOST anyone can.

ickydicky

Offline oldboy73

Yep they're in the same building

ickydicky

wonder id they'd double up for a 3sum :kissgirl:

Offline alibaba1234

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have a booking with Maria end of the week. Another massage before I get back in to full swing, but I see she sometimes offers full service too  ;)

I'm hoping anyone who has visited her recently can cover a few questions I have  :thumbsup:

From the reviews and comments it's clear she has a cracking body, but a lot of comments say she is not that good looking. Looking at her photos I think she's not bad, so how different from her photos is she? Many reviews for other WGs (that I don't think are great looking) don't mention looks in the same way which makes me think she is potentially a serious munter. If she's like her photos I'll be happy.

Does she offer a standard WG massage or does she offer a proper tantric massage like her profile claims?

What are the extras and how much?

Mr fox she is one of my faves for a long time now, maybe last 5 or 6 years. Great vfm, and dirty as you want her to be.  I don't like spending over 60 on any WG, for 50 hh there is no better, though some may have a say about this in which case I'd be interested too!

Offline MrFox

:lol: :D  Certainly puts the pressure on poor Mr Foxxx - he'll be thinking "fuck if she doesn't ride me I'm a right dirty ugly looking bastard -

:lol: :lol: it has crossed my mind   :scare: I'm no Brad Pitt but I'm also no Johnny Vegas so I should be fine...I hope  :crazy:  I will be happy with a massage + HR to tell the truth, but since all you deviants are getting a ride thrown in I'll be looking for this now, if she plays her cards right she'll have a returning punter, not that I think she is short on them going by this thread.

Offline Jock D

I have to agree especially since the new profile with face pics appeared. Manly facial features and check out the width of the hand in the middle pic  :scare:

Offline mr small

I think she is more interested in hygiene than looks as my massage lasted less than two minutes and I would struggle to get a 2/10 from the female race

Offline seeker

So Mr.Fox
Is it a man or definitely all woman  :rolleyes:

Offline myothernameis

Maria profile says

Today 4 hands massage, so who is the other girl, is it erika

Offline MrFox

So Mr.Fox
Is it a man or definitely all woman  :rolleyes:

I'd be lying if I said I'm not slightly concerned  :scare:

On her photos I do see what people are saying, she does look like she has a masculine chin, the rest all looks woman to me.

I'm not into TS,  if I feel I'm being man handled I'll walk. Surely a body like that cannot be a man in disguise  :(

Firebird

As someone who enjoys the company of TS's you can be rest assured that Maria is a woman and not a TS. And although she does have quite a nice body I've been with TS's whose body's were much sexier.

Offline seeker

Between Mr Fox and Firebird
It's know as clear as mud   :wacko:

Offline Lothian83

I really wanna go visit this girl! Not through the west often, but will make the effort for massage and all the extra on offer for £80-90!

I've only ever been for legit massage, but fantasise about a massage meet that becomes more

Offline MrFox

I really wanna go visit this girl! Not through the west often, but will make the effort for massage and all the extra on offer for £80-90!

I've only ever been for legit massage, but fantasise about a massage meet that becomes more

I went to see her before work this morning, there are no extras, £50 for a massage, from what people say on here she then makes a judgement call to only give you a massage or give you the full works at no extra cost.

If you're also looking for a quality massage she is not what you are looking for. But if you want VFM punt then she's worth trying out. I will be back.

My review is here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89677

Offline MrFox

Between Mr Fox and Firebird
It's know as clear as mud   :wacko:

As Firebird says mate, she is all woman. The stuff about her face and hands being manly wasn't something that stood out to me when I met her. Was a standard ride, I'm very vanilla and suited me, if you like a bit more you'll probably be disappointed.

RandyF

As Firebird says mate, she is all woman. The stuff about her face and hands being manly wasn't something that stood out to me when I met her. Was a standard ride, I'm very vanilla and suited me, if you like a bit more you'll probably be disappointed.

Glad to hear it Mr Foxx....and you got a ride - result!  :drinks: 

It's an odd pastime at times this 'punting', right enough - wondering if it is actually a women your fucking AND if your good looking enough, for her to fuck you in the first place  :unknown:

Very unusual brand of hooring this Maria-Brazil practices.

RandyF

As someone who enjoys the company of TS's you can be rest assured that Maria is a woman and not a TS. And although she does have quite a nice body I've been with TS's whose body's were much sexier.

Yeah but mate, there was a time you had great difficult getting your head round the fact that the shemen would lie in the first place...even though this board is littered with the evidence it's widespread.

Do you still doubt it?