Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy Kimberley - Basingstoke (while touring)  (Read 1730 times)

3 review(s) for Kimberley_Jones (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mh

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well I won't beat around the bush, this was my best punt for a long time. Since there were no prior reviews for her on UKP I have TOFTT and can happily report a positive outcome.

Kimberley tours round the country and has no single home base location, so although this review is in the South East, she almost certainly won't be here on any given day! There Her profile appeared on AW near me a couple of days before her visit. I emailed and got clear replies about her location, even a postcode for the nearest car park which was shared with a shopping centre where I'd have every reason to be parked.

She replied to AW emails but I failed to get her on the phone. But Eventually I arranged a time with her and went to the car park in question. 15 minutes later I was in the modern well equipped flat with her, already pleased with my choice. Kimberley is British, pretty and easy to talk to. Her profile is a bit sparse  and there are few photos. I was concerned they might be old photos, but no, they are on the money as is her claimed age of 29 in my opinion. For a profile that emphasises the "curvy" tag (which we all know can be a euphemism for a borderline BBW), she is actually very slim and while she is probably a size 10 as she reports, she's on the lower end of that, not the upper end. But I do have to add that she has a slight belly on her, though I can talk!!

It was only a 30 minute meeting but she did everything advertised and did it well. She started dressed in a tight fitting dress over nice lingerie. The dress didn't stay on long. There was immediate unprompted kissing and no sign of her being a smoker. Once her bra and knickers came off I could appreciate her perky B cup tits. They may even be A size, but not pancakes by any means; I was sucking on those for a good while. She was shaven, but stubbly, not that this put me off DATY and having a sublime 69 with her. Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy followed. Her arse is indeed "peachy" as advertised and if it were not for the promise of CIM with swallow I'd have happily come in the condom with that incredible view. And after 25 minutes of non-stop action I had her lie down on the bed ready for offloading my prepared deposit. She sucked me for a while longer then I asked if she was ready for it and with just enough time for her to say yes came into her mouth. She continued to suck me until I stopped pumping then swallowed the lot and licked her lips for me. I gave her a kiss on the lips but still can't get up the courage to DFK a girl after she's taken my load, let alone snowball.

She said she had had a reasonably busy couple of days and I encouraged her to return to the area in the future as we could do with more like her here. I would go out of my way to see her again. Since she does not have an extensive likes list I'd probably stick with 30 minutes or perhaps longer for a tie and tease next time.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 06:10:12 pm by mh »

Offline Cunning Punt

A British WG who provides a decent service at fees that are not exorbitant (even if they're still higher than average), is few and far between so thanks very much for sharing.

Offline mh

A British WG who provides a decent service at fees that are not exorbitant (even if they're still higher than average), is few and far between so thanks very much for sharing.

Always tempting to keep quiet about a good one, but I never have and don't tend to revisit girls anyway - though I would be happy to see this girl again. Of course she was only touring to here and may never be in the right place at the right time for another meeting.

Although she has extensive AW feedback there were no reports on here. Looking at the dates of AW feedback it seems she has had several long career breaks. She said it was a part time thing.

Offline latecomer

Great review thanks, mh, and so nice to find a girl who provides such a good service.  Showing as Croydon today so presumably moves around a bit.

Offline NickA

She's advertising in Croydon today, so I decided to see if she'd been reviewed here.

I went to see her about a year and a half ago in a hotel in the area. Definitely the same girl advertising on AW and discussed here, but I didn't enjoy it at all.

On the plus side: she's very, very game, took four fingers up her pussy at one point and seems to really get off - or give the impression of getting off - on being fucked hard by a complete stranger. She also guzzled my spunk. Haven't had an English girl do that for years.

So what was the problem? Basically, she wasn't clean. Her pussy and arsehole were a bit whiffy, and it really put me off. Not enough to stop me finishing the job, but enough for me not to make a repeat visit.

Also, I found her a little bit creepy. I can't quite put my finger on why. Just her general manner. But judging by this and her AW feedback I am definitely in the minority.