Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edging/Orgasm Tease and Denial Handjob  (Read 3594 times)

Jesper_Bergstrom

Hi guys,

Looking for a working girl who is experienced in edging,  harsh handjobs with orgasm denial etc.  Happy to spend the entire session on the edge of orgasm,  begging for release but want to have this session with someone who really knows what they are doing.  Any ideas guys?

Jesper_Bergstrom

Think what I should have said was do you think the girls who offer happy ending massage would be a better option than girls who offer the works? 

Firebird

Would quite fancy trying this out myself. Always like it when the woman is in control and a gorgeous woman teasing you and bringing you close to orgasm only to then pull you back and stop at the last second is quite a turn on

GolfNut

If you are near Paisley I'd recommend StickyNicky. I've not seen her personally but she does come highly recommended.

She's not on AW at the minute or the foreseeable but she has a profile on External Link/Members Only the sister site to UKP if you aren't already aware of it. You can contact her directly on there.  :hi:

Jesper_Bergstrom

Isn't Sticky Nicky a submissive?  She's hot as fuck however and not someone I thought would be adept at these activities but a great shout. 

GolfNut

Isn't Sticky Nicky a submissive?  She's hot as fuck however and not someone I thought would be adept at these activities but a great shout.

She is indeed but I'm pretty sure she'd be capable of a remarkable edging session.

Failing Nicky then what about Savannah_James?

Jesper_Bergstrom

Hey Firebird.  Like me,  is it just the whole teasing  handjob to orgasm denial thing you are interested in,  or the whole GFE,  sex and oral package?  Reason I ask,  would you pay in excess of £100 an hour to a WG who offers the full package or say £60 for the hour to a masseuse who could do this as part of a massage with perhaps a wee £10 or £20 tip at the end if she does it right? 

Jesper_Bergstrom

Hear what you are saying Golfnut,  but to refer to my last post,  it's technically an extra long handjob I'm after,  and whilst both your suggestions are excellent,  if be paying top dollar for a wank essentially,  hence my reason for asking if there are any £70 an hour rub and tug merchants who'd perhaps fit the bill?

GolfNut

Hear what you are saying Golfnut,  but to refer to my last post,  it's technically an extra long handjob I'm after,  and whilst both your suggestions are excellent,  if be paying top dollar for a wank essentially,  hence my reason for asking if there are any £70 an hour rub and tug merchants who'd perhaps fit the bill?

Fair do's. Happy hunting  :hi:

Firebird

Hey Firebird.  Like me,  is it just the whole teasing  handjob to orgasm denial thing you are interested in,  or the whole GFE,  sex and oral package?  Reason I ask,  would you pay in excess of £100 an hour to a WG who offers the full package or say £60 for the hour to a masseuse who could do this as part of a massage with perhaps a wee £10 or £20 tip at the end if she does it right?

Would be good to get the whole package and just let the WG control the action, she doesn't have to be dominant in the cliche sense of wearing all black pvc and whipping you every five minutes, just a really hot WG who teases you with owo and sex and as soon as you are close to cumming she stops the action, ideally the WG would get turned on by this kinda scenario as well.

Offline S.X. MacHine

She is indeed but I'm pretty sure she'd be capable of a remarkable edging session.

Failing Nicky then what about Savannah_James?
Now then, chaps; I made it pretty clear in a review on Sticky Nicky that she is a lifestyle submissive and even went into some detail of the kinks we'd gotten up to. She has a full time job elsewhere and is a low volume prossie who does it 'cos she's dirty, kinky and has a huge libido. But no, she's not into GFE. Nor does she switch. Look elsewhere for that.
Savannah, if you can afford her (she's out of my league) is a switch, so she might oblige.
Personally, I'd have a chat with Gabriella about edging. She is very professional and may be able to help you out.

JazzMan

I think Firebird could do that for you Jesper.
Also, you could give him one at the same time.
You're both a couple of wankers. :yahoo:

Firebird

I think Firebird could do that for you Jesper.
Also, you could give him one at the same time.
You're both a couple of wankers. :yahoo:

Awww have you just been sat lying in wait for me to comment on something that allows you to unleash a 'witty comeback' because a picked apart that drivel that you wrote on my Cherry Royal review? What ashame but please try and work on your patter and next time don't take everything so personally  :hi:

RandyF

Hi guys,

Looking for a working girl who is experienced in edging,  harsh handjobs with orgasm denial etc.  Happy to spend the entire session on the edge of orgasm,  begging for release but want to have this session with someone who really knows what they are doing.  Any ideas guys?

DG wrote a whole new review on Gabriolla's hedging skills.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=86398.0

Sadly he only included a very small paragraph on the hedging itself, and she apparently charges full rate for a long hedging wank?, dunno if she's quite what your after Jesper_Bergstrom.

Jesper_Bergstrom

Loved the review of Gaby,  she definitely seems like she would know how to edge me to perfection.  I shall submit a booking request and hopefully she will be able to see me,  after which I will post a review. 

Inspector Gadget

Any prossie in the city would provide this, am sure!  No sex? No C.i.m?  Easy money for them.

Jesper_Bergstrom

Hear what you are saying Inspector Gadget,  but the whole Domme element has to be incorporated into what the WG is doing,  and not a lot can master that role properly.  There's a lot more to it than "just a wank"  and I reckon there are perhaps only a handful of WG's in Glasgow could pull off such a feat,  if you'll excuse the pun. 

chico1000

Loved the review of Gaby,  she definitely seems like she would know how to edge me to perfection.  I shall submit a booking request and hopefully she will be able to see me,  after which I will post a review.
Could be wrong but was Ewanmac also cplover who had the big fall out over a booking that never was and then went on a rant about how he loved his girlfriend and was going to tell her his pastime of seeing prossies was all a big mistake.  Looks like his admission did not go down to well if he's looking for a long wank.

DG

Could be wrong but was Ewanmac also cplover who had the big fall out over a booking that never was and then went on a rant about how he loved his girlfriend and was going to tell her his pastime of seeing prossies was all a big mistake.  Looks like his admission did not go down to well if he's looking for a long wank.

Yep, submale too. Seems keen as fuck to nail one of Glasgow's finest. Maybe the girlfriend was understanding and gave him a Hall Pass  :cool: Does UKP have a three strikes rule? This guy really needs locked up for the sake of his sanity me thinks  :bomb:

RandyF

Yep, submale too. Seems keen as fuck to nail one of Glasgow's finest. Maybe the girlfriend was understanding and gave him a Hall Pass  :cool: Does UKP have a three strikes rule? This guy really needs locked up for the sake of his sanity me thinks  :bomb:

:dash: He fooled me big man, I thought he really was after some hedging with girlfriend Gabriella.  No doubt he'll be back!