Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ShellieC - Bradford  (Read 5136 times)

2 review(s) for ShellieC (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

4play

Gents,

My first review. It won't necessarily be a blow-by-blow account but you probably assume that term is quite appropriate for the meeting. Personally I'd like to read feedback for those less-reviewed on UKP and I think Shellie falls into this category.

Had tried to see Shellie for some time but the usual mutual-availability factors put paid to that. As it transpired a short-notice, same-day meeting was eventually arranged towards the end of last year and I found myself in the suburbs of Bradford in Shellie's clean, well-appointed home. Any initial concerns of curtain-twitching were soon put to rest by being met promptly at the door by Shellie.

I can confirm Shellie more than lives up to her profile photos and what you see there is very much what you get in reality, i.e age and height claims are pretty spot on from what I could tell, but then I really was rather distracted by the fucktastic cleavage. Shellie was dressed as vaguely requested and I had no complaints in that department.

The 30-minute punt flied by. I'm usually one for taking control of these meets but was happy to be led by Shellie in this instance. Difficult to tell if this is her natural proclivity.. I get the sense she'd more than happily let you take the lead if that's your thing. Anyway, plenty of DFK with tit-fucking soon had me shooting my load. As an "aging" punter I declined the offer of a second pop, but not once was there a hint of clock-watching from Shellie.

Downsides? Struggling to think of any. Shellie is very down to earth and direct which suited my mood on the day. And the potential for neighbour "interaction" had me concerned at first but was very fucking quickly forgotten!

In summary, thoroughly recommended to anyone who has had second thoughts about visiting this lass. Having had a typical share of shit to middling punts, this was definitely one of the more memorable in recent memory. Enjoy.

(Sent from phone, would be grateful if someone could add the link!)

4play

That's the girl. Thanks for posting the link pal.

Offline cueball

I can back up the above review, I've seen this lass quite a few times, excellent punt

Offline Turtle Z

I'm hoping for an appointment next time I'm up that way.

DoberManic

I can back up the above review, I've seen this lass quite a few times, excellent punt

Ditto   :thumbsup:

Lost count of how many times I've seen her now  :sarcastic:

Yep she's a good 'un  :hi:

Senslover

Sadly, someone - presumably connected to her day job - has dobbed her in to the Sun and they've done a number on her.  AW page now massively watered down and locked down to just Erotica.  Real shame, she looks hot.
External Link/Members Only

Offline stevedave

I feel like I've stepped back in time a couple of months  :rolleyes:

Offline Turtle Z

Good to have new members with their finger on the pulse!  :D

Senslover

I've been using this and other forums long enough  to recognise arseholes who think they have some sort of superior sense of entitlement because they've posted a few more entries.
As it happens I'm not new at all. I just happen to prefer the FBSM scene, so spend most of my time there.
If you examples of Einstein are so well up on things, how come none of your sage knowledge on this topic appears in this thread?
Get over yourselves. There's nothing worse than forum bullies. When you started, did you do so with 1 post, or did you arrive fully formed with thousands of posts?
Pathetic!

Offline stevedave

I've been using this and other forums long enough  to recognise arseholes who think they have some sort of superior sense of entitlement because they've posted a few more entries.
As it happens I'm not new at all. I just happen to prefer the FBSM scene, so spend most of my time there.
If you examples of Einstein are so well up on things, how come none of your sage knowledge on this topic appears in this thread?
Get over yourselves. There's nothing worse than forum bullies. When you started, did you do so with 1 post, or did you arrive fully formed with thousands of posts?
Pathetic!

I wasn't bullying anyone, I was merely surprised that "news" from a good couple of months ago was being dredged up again, that's all. It wasn't a go at you, no need to be so sensitive. We're all grown ups here. As for you being a new poster, I'd not even noticed until you mentioned it to be honest. As I have mentioned previously, I welcome more posters and more people who can widen the depth of knowledge we have on here.

As for there being nothing from me previously in this thread, there was nothing I could have added to it, so why comment just for the sake of it.

Offline Turtle Z

Pathetic!

You're an arsehole if this is what you class as bullying. I'd suggest you go shopping at the a sense of humour shop and also pick up an ability to laugh at yourself while you're out or you won't last five minutes on here.

Offline Northerndave666

Pathetic!

I think I've just recognised an arsehole! Thanks for the clarity  :sarcastic:

Senslover

Yep, no surprises here. Two bullies pile in and the others think "oh good, I'll have some of this". Most of you aren't even worth responding to, as there is no substance to your juvenile mindless contributions.
I quite enjoy a good debate, so thank you for attempting to join in, but seriously, have a word with yourselves. Is this the best you can come up with?  Apply some thought.

Senslover

I wasn't bullying anyone, I was merely surprised that "news" from a good couple of months ago was being dredged up again, that's all. It wasn't a go at you, no need to be so sensitive. We're all grown ups here. As for you being a new poster, I'd not even noticed until you mentioned it to be honest. As I have mentioned previously, I welcome more posters and more people who can widen the depth of knowledge we have on here.

As for there being nothing from me previously in this thread, there was nothing I could have added to it, so why comment just for the sake of it.
You weren't bullying anyone? What verb would you apply that would make you feel better about it then?
Until I posted my comments, what happened to her had not been mentioned in this thread once. So some of you pint with her regularly, so you know. So what?  What is the purpose of a forum, to navel gaze, or to share information? Taking that to its logical conclusion you wouldn't have a forum at all, because those who know wouldn't have to post anything. So what if it's old new? How is it inconveniencing you or anyone else by seeing it posted? There is only one person who decides the level of sensitivity I employ by the way, and I'm him.

Senslover

... or you won't last five minutes on here.
A classic line from the forum bullies' handbook. The arrogance, the undue sense of preeminence.

Offline mrfishyfoo

A classic line from the forum bullies' handbook. The arrogance, the undue sense of preeminence.

FFS MrSL real your neck in. If you had done a search on here you would have found a whole lot of debate about what happened to this lass from a few months back.

I too was once a newbie and I thought I deserved a place on here. I stuck my neck out and made a twat of myself. Having been blasted for being a twat I wondered why.

Then it dawned on me. I was getting  no respect because I had contributed fuck all therefore I didn't deserve none. So what did I do ?? I got podging, fucked some lasses, and then contributed my reviews. Well fuck me I got some respect as I had then earnt it !!!!

I suggest that you do the same.  :drinks: :drinks: as I can assure you that Admin frowns on twats that have contributed fuck all and then throw their weight about.

Senslover

Then it dawned on me. I was getting  no respect because I had contributed fuck all therefore I didn't deserve none. So what did I do ?? I got podging, fucked some lasses, and then contributed my reviews. Well fuck me I got some respect as I had then earnt it !!!!

I suggest that you do the same.  :drinks: :drinks: as I can assure you that Admin frowns on twats that have contributed fuck all and then throw their weight about.
It seems you've confused me for someone who gives a flying f*ck about either your point of view or - laughably - "respect"  from some random.  Unlike you, sunshine, I'm not that needy.
It's amusing that writing about shagging on a forum is considered some sort of life achievement.  Reality check needed I think.
So I recommend YOU wind tour neck in, you and any other forum bully Wishing to join your feeding frenzy.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 06:19:26 pm by Senslover »

James999

Yep, no surprises here. Two bullies pile in and the others think "oh good, I'll have some of this".

So you act like a twat, and are clearly oversensitive and you expect people to pretend otherwise and not say anything, huess what, wrong forum, we love to laugh at twats like you and your inflated ego's just before you run crying to admin and ask for your profile to be deleted  :sarcastic:

Offline mrfishyfoo

It's amusing that writing about shagging on a forum is considered some sort of life achievement.  Reality check needed I think.

This a punting forum. Least it was last time I looked.  :unknown:

Maybe we should ask Admin for a new section on flower arranging that's especially for those members that think writing about shagging is not what this forum is about.

Really !! Reality check needed.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline mrfishyfoo

CrasherKid

It seems you've confused me for someone who gives a flying f*ck about either your point of view or - laughably - "respect"  from some random.  Unlike you, sunshine, I'm not that needy.
So I recommend YOU wind tour neck in, you and any other forum bully Wishing to join your feeding frenzy.

Wow, how to make friends and influence people ....

What a wanker

Offline stevedave

Wow, what a complete thundercunt he was.

Good riddance  :hi:

Offline CityTillIDie

Offline cueball

Bloody hell, I have a little holiday and just my luck I miss out on a superior superstar joining the ranks,

Oh well, he'll be back under a new guise soon enough.

Note to self... No more holidays, I'll not miss out on the dickheads to torment then.

:D

Offline mrfishyfoo

Bloody hell, I have a little holiday and just my luck I miss out on a superior superstar joining the ranks,

Oh well, he'll be back under a new guise soon enough.

Note to self... No more holidays, I'll not miss out on the dickheads to torment then.

:D

That mean you want to come to flower arranging then :D :D

Offline cueball

That mean you want to come to flower arranging then :D :D

Narr pal, if it's flowery then it's better in your hands, you're a master at the flowery stuff  :lol:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 06:06:28 pm by cueball »