Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PRETTY CHRISTINA - Hounslow - now Finchley  (Read 3980 times)

3 review(s) for PRETTY CHRISTINA (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HappyandLucky

Price: £80 for 60 mins

External Link/Members Only

or External Link/Members Only

Location: Hounslow, a flat at the back of the High Street.  Access via an unlit alley way at the back so looked a bit dodgy late at night. Flat itself was modern clean and the bathroom spotless with male shower gels and mouth wash.  She has now moved onto Finchley, but I find these girls often rotate around.

Appearance: Fit as fuck slim blonde teen.  What you see is what you get from the photos.  A sun bed girl with an all over tan, perky small breasts, fully shaven. Dressed in skimpy bra and knickers with a silk dressing gown.

Service: Kicked off with some light French kissing which got things stirring.  Not a real tongue lashing more a light tongue sway. Onto owo, which was 2 minutes worth and  then she was done. I moved onto to apply my tongue to her cute pink slit, clean, fresh and not too lippy.  She responded well to my efforts, initially told no fingers but when I got her into the groove and inserted a cheeky finger she literally purred and said can I take you home.  This was a positive turning point for the session.  After her orgasm which I believe was real but you can never really know, her pussy was too sensitive to touch for a few minutes.  I asked for more owo and this time she put some real effort in with 10 minutes of oral, not deep but good suction. I like to think she was returning the favour and after my oral efforts the kissing got more GFE.  On with the rubber and enough lube to grease an axle, don’t you just hate it when they apply so much it feels like you have been covered in ectoplasm.  Commenced with cowgirl and a nice tight fit.  Great to see her bouncing enthusiastically, then onto reverse cowgirl. We were 10 minutes into shagging and she changes the condom.  I am all for safety but found this a passion killer.  Onto mish and when we move onto doggy, yep believe it or not it’s time for another condom change. Finished in doggy.  A few minutes to cool down, shower and out.

Positives

Clean and tidy flat
Good value for money
Communicates well
Fantastic slim body, exactly my preferred working girl build  :rose:
Good owo
Enjoys oral on her
Enthusiastic girl and happy to take any position requests

Negatives
The dark unlit alley way may put some off at night
I had to put the effort in to get a good service in return
Enough lube to launch a cruise liner
Continual condom changes
Smoker

This is a close call been neutral and positive.  I am swayed by her looks which are 100% in my zone.  I don’t mind lube as it protects the condom, but this combined with continual condom changes did kill the flow some.  The acid test is would I see her again. Yes if she was in the area again, but I would not travel too far to punt her again.

Rating: 7/10

Offline PLeisure

Cheers for the intel, H&L - had this girl on my list since she first made PotD last August, then she moved to Hounslow  :unknown:

One query, please. Her original body stats were sz4 and 5'2" (miniature!). Now, the profile indicates she's 5'9" tall and a sz8.
Which would you say is more accurate? If she's the girl in the pics, I'd say the original stats - your thoughts appreciated.

LL

Thanks for the tip. I've hot listed her. The condom changes I wouldn't mind too much. Perhaps she's had one break recently and is now very cautious.

Offline Gynaemyte

Cheers for the intel, H&L - had this girl on my list since she first made PotD last August, then she moved to Hounslow  :unknown:

One query, please. Her original body stats were sz4 and 5'2" (miniature!). Now, the profile indicates she's 5'9" tall and a sz8.
Which would you say is more accurate? If she's the girl in the pics, I'd say the original stats - your thoughts appreciated.

Plus, at the end of last year, her feedbacks were addressed to "Ashley".
Ummm?  :(
But glad you enjoyed, H&L, what ever her name!

FlyingBreadMan

She is tall and very slim. (5'8) size 6. Pics accurate

Offline smiths

She is tall and very slim. (5'8) size 6. Pics accurate

Sounds like a possible for me.

Offline HappyandLucky

Offline chris44

Went to see this girl earlier,  now at Woodside Park. Seen her before sometime ago and had quit a good one. Texted her about 1.5hours before,  get anothee text 20 mins before the meet to check I'm still coming. Text back saying yes and could she wear one of her uniforms.  Yes no problem I'll see what I've got. Get there text to see if she ready.  She wants some time to prepare herself.  I was 10 mins late! Get there, she looks tired, no uniform on, decide to sta 30 mins.  Comes back get bad vibes straight away. Touching in the wrong place, then no owo, then no69. Told her I didn't fancy staying,then  licking  pussy is ok. Tell her again id prefer a refund, as she's not like when I last saw her and after reading other guys getting owo and fingering. Fair enough she gave me back my cash.  A lucky escape.  Doesn't always pay to have repeat visits.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 04:32:44 pm by chris44 »

Offline PLeisure

Went to see this girl earlier,  now at Woodside Park. Seen her before sometime ago and had quit a good one. Texted her about 1.5hours before,  get anothee text 20 mins before the meet to check I'm still coming. Text back saying yes and could she wear one of her uniforms.  Yes no problem I'll see what I've got. Get there text to see if she ready.  She wants some time to prepare herself.  I was 10 mins late! Get there, she looks tired, no uniform on, decide to sta 30 mins.  Comes back get bad vibes straight away. Touching in the wrong place, then no owo, then no69. Told her I didn't fancy staying,then  licking  pussy is ok. Tell her again id prefer a refund, as she's not like when I last saw her and after reading other guys getting owo and fingering. Fair enough she gave me back my cash.  A lucky escape.  Doesn't always pay to have repeat visits.
Why not post your experience under the London Review board  :hi:

LL

so is it her face? very rough. :scare: :scare:
That's a photo of somebody who would look far more attractive after a good night's sleep - not to mention a good meal or two!

Offline HighlyMotivated

No one willing to confirm that's her face pic?

Offline aanimator

Its pretty obvious that the picture is her, look at her outfit, body type and skin tone. Exactly the same as that of the pictures in the profile

Offline HighlyMotivated

You're right, it is obvious. Will give her a miss.

Expl1cit

The pic is her but definetely not a good reflection  :scare:

In person she is very girl next door type, which is what I usually go for & I certainly wasn't disappointed with her looks or attitude.

Offline HighlyMotivated

The pic is her but definetely not a good reflection  :scare:

In person she is very girl next door type, which is what I usually go for & I certainly wasn't disappointed with her looks or attitude.

I don't know mate, seems to have a touch of the Mesut Ozil about her. Also that honker  :scare:

Expl1cit

I don't know mate, seems to have a touch of the Mesut Ozil about her. Also that honker  :scare:
I must admit I did notice the honker, very common for hungarian girls but I am also very fussy when it comes to facial looks and in the flesh you'll be surprised how different she looks.

FlyingBreadMan

I was tempted to do a review just to reach 60, but want to stick to my first of reviewing new finds and not reviewing those already reviewed recently.

Figure and face wise she us good. Owo was I think 10 extra, but can't remember. Very shallow owo at some points. Nice fanny though, but did not grind with her.

Offline HappyandLucky

Is this her?

Hidden Image/Members Only
Probably her but don't recognise from this photo. Looks a lot harsher in this photo if it is.