Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stickynicky69  (Read 2716 times)

Offline facialmaniac

This girl has been getting amazing reviews and was working last week, now her profile is gone, anybody shed light on this?

DG

Yeah; there was an article in the Record last week that quoted stuff from her profile so she's taken it down. She's only seeing regulars at the minute but can be contacted if you're a UKE member  :hi:

RandyF

Hnnnnnnnnnnggg!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88763.0

I think DG himself discovered this superstar.  She does seem quite good fun  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 12:14:57 pm by RandyF »

Offline facialmaniac

Do you have a link for the uke website please?

Offline Tonsoffun69

Hnnnnnnnnnnggg!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88763.0

I think DG himself discovered this superstar.  She does seem quite good fun  :rolleyes:

She is great. Had a great sesh with her a wee while back. I've not been able due to my work commitments to get back.

Highly recommended.

cartman2k15

The lovely Nicky is definitely still on the scene but keeping a lower profile these days.  I saw her again today and it was every bit as enjoyable as our previous encounter.

A very enthusiastic young lady and well worth paying a visit if you get the chance :-)

Offline Jock D

The lovely Nicky is definitely still on the scene but keeping a lower profile these days.  I saw her again today and it was every bit as enjoyable as our previous encounter.

A very enthusiastic young lady and well worth paying a visit if you get the chance :-)

A review would be useful.  :hi:

mavgoose

A review would be useful.  :hi:

Having removed her AW profile. And changed her name on the profile , I'm guessing she is not looking for more exposure at the moment. Ie , someone saying too much on location etc. After the local joke of a journalist detailed things from her profile in the newspaper.

cartman2k15

Having removed her AW profile. And changed her name on the profile , I'm guessing she is not looking for more exposure at the moment. Ie , someone saying too much on location etc. After the local joke of a journalist detailed things from her profile in the newspaper.

Correctamundo.

Offline S.X. MacHine

Cartman, if you care to look back, I did a review of Stickynicky on the 1st of February this year. She's not your average vanilla punt. Forget GFE; she is into something much darker, maybe not everyone's cup of tea. But she floats my boat, though.

cartman2k15

Cartman, if you care to look back, I did a review of Stickynicky on the 1st of February this year. She's not your average vanilla punt. Forget GFE; she is into something much darker, maybe not everyone's cup of tea. But she floats my boat, though.

With respect - it is nonsense to say that with this lady you can "forget GFE".  I'm well aware that she enjoys the rougher/darker side of things but I've seen her twice now and she's provided a brilliant GFE on both occasions.  My experiences have been far, far closer to a vanilla punt than anything described in some of the reviews.

I believe Nicky provides a great service no matter how far (or not) you wish to push things.

Offline tazman1002001

I've read quite a few good things about this girl but just not sure why she doesn't appeal to me .....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

mavgoose

Regards the 2 above comments , yes Nicky can be anything from a gfe to full on pse. And enjoys both. I am pretty vanilla in my punts and she delivered 10/10. Great visit.

Taz, I was the same initially, but nothing to fear. A great girl doing it for all the right reasons. One I must see again.

DG

Agree Mav. I have to admit my meetings with Nicky have been more of a Dom/sub thing; it wasn't really my bag until I met her but because I know she genuinely enjoys it, I get a lot from it too. But I can tell you she is a great girl away from the job, really genuine, friendly and down to earth. Sure she can sort you out Taz  :hi: