Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Twice as nice luxury swedish massage  (Read 5129 times)

smithie1000

Has anyone been to thee two? I text them on the number on their ad, they texted me back a number 07530996278 to phone them. They quoted £60 for 4 handed massage with HE, they say they are in Kingstanding, bit too far for me.
External Link/Members Only

Frenchy4012

Has anyone been to thee two? I text them on the number on their ad, they texted me back a number 07530996278 to phone them. They quoted £60 for 4 handed massage with HE, they say they are in Kingstanding, bit too far for me.

They say they are mature so would that mean they are over 45  or even older.

rorororo

Frenchy4012

Rather 65 or older?

Far to old for me, don't mind them up to about 45.

Offline claud223

Hi Smithie

was the quote for 30mins?

cheers

Offline fuddle

I have photos of both of them. They look mid-fifties.

Frenchy4012

I would like to see them, do they look sexy ?

smithie1000

Hi Smithie

was the quote for 30mins?

cheers
yes I think so but I would ask first

wally59

smithie1000

Ok, do they look nice or old hags lol  :scare:

Offline claud223

Hi

could you PM me the photo's?

thanks

Offline claud223

yes I think so but I would ask first

Hi Smithie

just had a text ping pong with the number you quoted.

got quoted the following for 1 hour:

massage,OWO and ending , all in at £80

Offline fuddle

I don't think I should post the pics here, especially as one of them is a screenshot of their facebook profile, so you can work out who it is!  :dash:

But they freely texted the images to me when I asked how old they were (they said 51) / what they looked like - so just ask them. One is definitely more attractive than the other, I'd say, but overall I didn't think it was worth trekking over to Kingslanding for either of them. Someone nearer could TOFTT?

smithie1000

Hi Smithie

just had a text ping pong with the number you quoted.

got quoted the following for 1 hour:

massage,OWO and ending , all in at £80
wow, might be worth a visit

wally59

Offline claud223

let us know how you get on Wally

smithie1000

Offline claud223

I am booked in,  on my way  :yahoo:

well Smithie, you don't hang about,
Need some feedback ASAP

wally59

smithie1000

wally59

Think i will give them a miss !!!!

jasontoms

I am booked in for Monday so are they worth it or should I save my funds

smithie1000

I am booked in for Monday so are they worth it or should I save my funds
I tried to send you a PM but I sent too many today.  Save your money.

jasontoms

Offline gazarrow

Hi all, i'm new to the forum so apologies for any errors i might make.
I'm intrigued by these two. I've rang and booked in but it all seems too easy and open. I got told exactly what was on offer and photos were sent of the two ladies. I have a weakness for an older women. Its my first go at this so i don't want to get off to a bad start. Smithie1000 if you don't mind me asking, what was it like?

smithie1000

Hi all, i'm new to the forum so apologies for any errors i might make.
I'm intrigued by these two. I've rang and booked in but it all seems too easy and open. I got told exactly what was on offer and photos were sent of the two ladies. I have a weakness for an older women. Its my first go at this so i don't want to get off to a bad start. Smithie1000 if you don't mind me asking, what was it like?
Hi, I will send u a PM. welcome to the site  :hi:

Offline wolfstep

Did you get the pair of them cock sucking you at the same time?? I did to be fair i closed my eyes and let them get on with it but they are rough and I would doubt them being 51!! saying that I should imagine they have had a hard life LOL!!

I will not go again as the walk up the close it awful, I am sure all the neighbors are curtain twitching and know exactly what you are going for!!!

WS.

smithie1000

Did you get the pair of them cock sucking you at the same time?? I did to be fair i closed my eyes and let them get on with it but they are rough and I would doubt them being 51!! saying that I should imagine they have had a hard life LOL!!

I will not go again as the walk up the close it awful, I am sure all the neighbors are curtain twitching and know exactly what you are going for!!!

WS.
Yes I did and I did close my eyes lol. I thought the same about the people looking around the curtains as well lol. They are as rough as fuck I must admit I enjoyed the double blow/suck/ wank, I came very quick lol.

Offline Holtender

The blonde (not sure if thatis Debbie or Tracey) is rougher than rough.

I had pictures sent and as you say one of them was straight off Facebook with the full name.

I decided that evem with closed eyes i couldn't do it so fair play for TOFTT.

smithie1000

The blonde (not sure if thatis Debbie or Tracey) is rougher than rough.

I had pictures sent and as you say one of them was straight off Facebook with the full name.

I decided that evem with closed eyes i couldn't do it so fair play for TOFTT.
:scare:

Roadster

Went to see these two.

Both definately over 50 (the blond perhaps early 60s).  Both stripped down to knickers and touching was okay on top half.

Both were nice girls, very pleasant and fun to be with.  I am sure that they would have been hot in their day, (which is a long time ago, probably when I was too).

They gave a reasonable sensual rub down.  Not a pro massage but fun and done with some intent to do it right, (i.e. not just a cursory rub).

Their OWO technique was nice and they work well together.  On the whole I enjoyed it but I don't think I would be in a rush to go back as there are too many other interesting things that I can get for £80.   ;)

Glad I went though.   :) :)

Offline l1mpd1ck

Still advertising although no mention of 4-hands in the ad itself it's still in the weblink:

Tranquil
Posted by Tjbill64
Birmingham
Kingstanding - B44
offering a luxurious Swedish/sports massage in a warm friendly environment please ring for details