Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Kyyra - Haringey  (Read 5167 times)

2 review(s) for Busty Jenny29 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sirlean

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First off I'd like to thank you UKP members who provide such a good service by reviewing these girls. I'm an avid reader of the forums and because of your feedback have had a couple of good punts. This review is in reaction to another review of this girl made previously. The punter had a bad experience but I thought I would make my own mind up and see her for myself. The only reason I went to see her in particular was because I was in the Islington/North London area, so it wouldn't have taken long to get there.

Price: £40 for 30mins

Location: Situated, I would say between Turnpike lane and Tottenham Hale. Its a flat behind a high street shop.

The Girl / experience:  Her profile says 29. I think that is pretty much accurate. Her main profile pictures i would say a pretty accurate face-wise however she is a little bigger. She is a BBW i would say sice 16/18. She has big breasts easily 38F or more. If you like your women petite, then she is not for you. I fortunately am not scared of a big woman.  I would say she is 5'6 tall.

Her attitude is was good, very polite. Her English wasn't bad despite her saying to me that she only knows a little English. She took the money confirming my request for Blowjob/Handjob, Sex and CIM. Her profile does state CIM (at discretion) but i get the feeling this is more a standard thing, specially at the 30min session. It also is kinda plastered on her profile else. Anyway, this was a good indicator for me. I hate seeing WG that are scared of handling or touching cum. It makes no sense to me if a girl works in this industry and cannot deal with CUM. Knowing a girl can do CIM or Swallow is a good sign she is not afraid of a bit of cum.

Services:  OW, penetration (doggy, cowgirl).  CIM ( 1 pop)

So i take my clothes off, she walks out presumably to put the money safely away. She comes back in to put some music on and then turned off the lights. She then undressed leaving her bra and panties on. Then she got down to oral. This in my opinion was not bad at all. Sloppy, wet with lots of spit and she my dick all the way down. Very good i would say. If any of you have ever had the pleasure of seeing ExoticCarter then you know how good head can be. I would rate BustyJenny 8/10 is ExoticCarter is a 10/10. Now in a previous review of this girl it read that she was lazy and lethargic. Not this time. She performed with gusto, often making sure i was ok with what she was doing.

So after about 15mins or sucking and spitting she wanted to put a condom on and get down to some sex. She made a point that she didn't want hard or rough sex. No problem. I would have been cool with just the head to be honest as it was pretty darn good. So after some fucking i wanted to go back to head. So told her i wanted to finish in her mouth. She had no problem with that. Condom came off and she continued with OWO until I came.

She doesn't ruin your cum either. She continues sucking even after you cum. Taking every drop before getting some tissue to spit out. She mentioned to didn't want to swallow which was fine with me, but I get the impression she does do this (Swallow) even though its not on her profile. Maybe if you get her on a good day.

Verdict:  Very good experience overall, I do not regret my choice to see her. One the way out she asked if next time i would do two girls. I said yes - she mentioned it was £80 for 30mins for two girls. Now tell me where can you get that kind of value for two girls. Not easy. I cannot find a profile on AW for the other girl, but suffice it to say she was another BBW of similar build. Blond with equally big breasts. I would say she was slightly taller, maybe 5ft7. But not ugly in my eyes, so a 3 some with them would be good value in my opinion. Would I go back? Yes.  Would I recommend? Yes (if you like BBW and want value for money.)

Offline Lance

Offline thetinman007

How do you know that's her pimp? I've had great experiences with girls that have had negative feedback on Awork and here. Have taken risks that have paid off.

Offline bestbefore

First off I'd like to thank you UKP members who provide such a good service by reviewing these girls. I'm an avid reader of the forums and because of your feedback have had a couple of good punts. This review is in reaction to another review of this girl made previously. The punter had a bad experience but I thought I would make my own mind up and see her for myself.

For an avid reader that has successfully punted girls with good feedback from here, it was a strange decision to pick someone with negative feedback. And also for a first post and first review.

Offline tantric talents

Thanks for the review.
BBW's have never really been my thing. It's a bit of a niche market but it will be interesting to see how this pans out if other members who are into them decide to see her...

Offline sirlean

I am definitely not a pimp. Like I said, only reason I went to see her was that I was in the general area anyway and she was cheap for the price for what I wanted. Furthermore, I don't necessary subscribe to just taking one person's word against a WG. Everyone has their own choice to see whoever. It turns out it paid off for me. I don't know if will be the same for anyone else. But its better to have a balanced view than to totally disregard based on one person's review. There are gems out there.

Offline 3HK

To be fair I think it is an honest review, I gave her a negative because her profile lied about the cum policy and I visited her under false promises but as I said in my review her services were ok and I would have returned. They've since deleted the two pops in 30mins text for the AW profile, so I see no reason for this fella to be lying.

joseph670

What about her butt? Would you describe it as big and round?

Offline sirlean

I wouldn't say round, definitely big, as she is not a small girl.

Offline collector

It's a profile swapping now? Name is changed and she doesn't look busty nor BBW.

Offline The_Don

It's a profile swapping now? Name is changed and she doesn't look busty nor BBW.

This replacement, has had lots of bad feedback and it at least profile, number 10 IMO.

Offline collector

This replacement, has had lots of bad feedback and it at least profile, number 10 IMO.
Yeah TD, I too remember her face, especially the rabbit teeth. Did you find any old links of her?

Bratpack

Yeah TD, I too remember her face, especially the rabbit teeth. Did you find any old links of her?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sirlean

UPDATE:

Seems Kyyra has left the country according to the duo partner she was with when i saw her (see OP). I told you before there wasn't a profile for the partner. Well now there is.

This is the other girl i saw there.

Apparently Busty Kyyra has left and isn't coming back - I know this because I txted the duo partner and enquired about Kyyra.

Would be good if anyone has seen this "Sendy" if she is any good!

There is another girl working there now with same profile set up

« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 02:48:30 pm by sirlean »

Offline Cunning Punt

Seems Kyyra has left the country... and isn't coming back

No loss there.

Offline The_Don

New profile

Old profiles
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the update!

This one been around and had lots of different profiles. Feed back wasn't great thus one, to avoid IMO.

Offline punk

New profile

Well she might have left the country once, but Brexit hasn't affected the lure of the mighty £ sterling. :sarcastic: