Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chanelle - always fab - London and Milton Keynes  (Read 3533 times)

Online Jellaby

External Link/Members Only

Spurred on by seeing that Chanelle had set up her own AW profile a few weeks ago, fate had it that I found myself in Milton Keynes on one of her days at Annabella's (House of Divine).  Had not seen her for ages.

Chanelle was just as pretty and hot as ever.  What a body and what a tongue!  Lovely DFK and oral and I always adore eating her out.  Only came once this time but that was a beautiful climax into Chanelle's mouth.

I hope things are ok with her as her AW profile now seems to have disappeared. Hope its not too long before I see her again.

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only

Spurred on by seeing that Chanelle had set up her own AW profile a few weeks ago, fate had it that I found myself in Milton Keynes on one of her days at Annabella's (House of Divine).  Had not seen her for ages.

Chanelle was just as pretty and hot as ever.  What a body and what a tongue!  Lovely DFK and oral and I always adore eating her out.  Only came once this time but that was a beautiful climax into Chanelle's mouth.

I hope things are ok with her as her AW profile now seems to have disappeared. Hope its not too long before I see her again.

Thanks for your Review Jellaby albeit quite brief. Pleased that you had a good punt with Chanelle. Going by the pics that I can see of her on the HOD website, she does look very enticing.

I do like some of these ebony girls, so I'll put her onto my HL and try to see her on one of her trips to London.

How tall, and what dress size would you say she was? Would you know whether her boobs are natural or enhanced. Does she have large or small nipples. And would you say that there is anything that she doesn't like doing?

Thanks again Jellaby.

Offline stephentall

Hi guys,

The last time I saw her she said the Chanelle_24 profile would be down for the next few weeks at least. She hopes to have it back up soon. She's still at HOD /Annabella's though.

Ramrod she is 5'5 and dress size 8. Enhanced breasts with reasonable sized nipples and large auriole.

Re her dislikes they are pretty much standard vanilla. OWO, CIM but no swallow, no anal, GFE rather than PSE. Just an all round friendly SP.

My go to girl when I need pampering

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Glad you enjoyed OP and good to hear she is still providing a great service.

Great oral skills and wonderfully receptive too.  :D

Offline davidgood

Pleased to hear you had a good session with Chanelle.

For the info of those who might know her, this girl used to play at Pam's Parties under the name of Tina. But used Chanelle for her work at LMP and I think LAPC parties.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline lougb1

Must say I agree with the headline. Chanelle is an excellent GFE punt. I would recommend her to anyone. She is very active and responsive too. I have had the pleasure. Both in party and as a 121 in london and in Milton Keynes.  She has her limits of course but if you look after her she will look after you.

Offline stephentall

And she's back in MK and HOD this week.

Happy days

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

Also...as she is a big Arsenal supporter...you will probably catch her in a few good mood this week....

southern man

Also...as she is a big Arsenal supporter.

You mean all those times at Pam's I was licking Gooner pussy? I suddenly feel a bit queasy . . .