Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Maya 25 - Wolverhampton  (Read 6063 times)

II J1M1 II

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First ever punt and first review on here, so please go easy if my review's not up to scratch!  :)

£100 – 1 Hour

Comms: Very good, called on the phone which was answered quickly, very polite and good English. Confirmed time and services. Officially booked through Adultwork.

Venue: Modern clean apartment complex in Wolverhampton, very easy to find with the post code. A fairly cheap pay and display car park nearby.

The woman: Definitely the girl in the pictures, except better looking. I don't think her photos do her justice! I'm not very good at guessing sizes, but I would say Maya is a size 8-10 (curves in the right places). Pretty face, blonde medium length hair, a nice bum and perky boobs. When Maya answered the door she was wearing a sexy red basque. As stated, this was my first 'punt' and I was a little nervous, however the nerves quickly faded as Maya made me feel very comfortable and kept ensuring that I was ok. She was very friendly, chatty and very easy to get along with.

The meet: Went to the bedroom and was asked how long I wanted, confirmed 1 hour. Once the 'paper work' was out of the way it was straight into fondling and FK/DFK. Clothes off it was onto the bed for some more fondling/kissing.

I'm not going to go into a blow by blow account, but the services I received were:

FK/DFK (throughout the meet);
Protected sex in various positions (Maya is flexible and happily received in all positions);
OWO (Lots of deepthroat with good technique and ball play, resulted in CIM for first pop);
RO (Maya was completely shaved and very clean, she was happy with fingers, she got very wet and climaxed which she seemed to appreciate);
69 position;
A nice full body massage with some chatting (after 1st pop);
HJ (Of which I requested with kissing for my 2nd pop);

I was offered plenty of chilled bottled water throughout the meet and one to take home with me, I also had a nice hot shower afterwards, provided with a clean towel and toiletries were plentiful. I would also like to add that there was no clock watching.  :thumbsup:

To summarise I had an amazing hour with a very pretty young lady, who was very easy to get along with and her attitude was spot on, all services were offered with plenty of enthusiasm, not mechanical at all and there was genuine chemistry!

Would I recommend? Definitely
Would I return? Definitely  :hi:

Ming

Wow, a first punt and an informative review, thanks II J1M1 II  :drinks:

This young woman seemed to have bypassed my HL, she's on it now.

Welcome to the community

Ming  :hi:

getonit

Her first review on UKP wasn't all that good and then there were a few good ones when she was in Leicester and now this good one, I'm wondering if it was the same girl ??  Thanks for the review I'm glad somebody had a good punt recently even if we are having to nick them from other regions as the west mids is woeful at the moment. 

Dodo

Welcome to the community

NO, NO Ming  :dash: :dash:   anything on your hotlist turns out to be a deeeeesarrrster darling..... Leave her off it  :(

Ming

NO, NO Ming  :dash: :dash:   anything on your hotlist turns out to be a deeeeesarrrster darling..... Leave her off it  :(

I seem to remember you saying you would test drive anyone I was proposing to see?

Go and warm her up for me...  :sarcastic:

Offline sanj07

I seen maya saturday afternoon my only concern was that she seemed under the influence of drugs as her eyes were all over the place she offers gr8 service but on my last 2meets with her i am convinced that she is on somet. Was you under any impression that she was tipsy?

Offline georgydog

I met her when she was in lissimore drive Tipton great poles there all gone now maya was not the best I saw there ok but nothing to get excited about I never went to see her again Babydoll 69 and Lisa always hit the spot

getonit

I met her when she was in lissimore drive Tipton great poles there all gone now maya was not the best I saw there ok but nothing to get excited about I never went to see her again Babydoll 69 and Lisa always hit the spot

Ah yes that's where I have seen the profile, when she was in the group over in tipton. I agree with you about lissa , defiantly would love to have her back, at the moment  her profile says she is on holiday , hopefully she can return here like maya .

Offline georgydog

Yes great bunch in Tipton Lisa now works in Leicester now as you say in Poland now on holiday

II J1M1 II

I seen maya saturday afternoon my only concern was that she seemed under the influence of drugs as her eyes were all over the place she offers gr8 service but on my last 2meets with her i am convinced that she is on somet. Was you under any impression that she was tipsy?

Are you sure you saw the lady I linked above? To the contrary she seemed completely sober, with it and down to earth on Saturday afternoon when I saw her. We had an intellectual conversation about various topics throughout the meet and afterwards. I thought she was a genuine lovely young women!  :)

II J1M1 II

Welcome to the community

Thanks Ming!  :thumbsup:

To be honest, I was unsure as to whether I could be bothered to write a review. However I had such a good time and thought so highly of her that I thought she deserved it!

Jim.

Ming

Thanks Ming!  :thumbsup:

To be honest, I was unsure as to whether I could be bothered to write a review. However I had such a good time and thought so highly of her that I thought she deserved it!

Jim.

Reviews are the lifeblood of this forum, positive, negative or neutral they all play a part in helping fellow punters make informed decisions.

Your input is appreciated and you have even introduced a new possibility into my HL, so much appreciated.

Offline sanj07

Yeah Jim same girl on Albion st 2nd floor apartment 2 red candle teacups in window  with curtain pulled down was worried about fire starting. Seen her few times defo on some must have worn off.

Offline RedditchJay

i text her today as looking for a punt tomorrow night but no response yet

Offline snoopyigor

i text today and got confirmed for friday................    :cool:

Offline RedditchJay

I have just been for a 60min punt......9pm to 10pm..... I rate 7 out of 10 and will leave full review tomorrow,.....vvery good GFE with CIM

acedukeone

Yeah Jim same girl on Albion st 2nd floor apartment 2 red candle teacups in window  with curtain pulled down was worried about fire starting. Seen her few times defo on some must have worn off.

I agree with you sanj07 she was definitely high on something and the service was ok, booked an hour with just a massage and blowjob. She just kept telling me to relax so i thought at some point we will sex but nothing.... Wish i had saved my money

Offline MrDeviousD

Been and seen her twice now in last 5 days and she's one of best girls iv seen.
Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility
Banned by: Iloveoral

Ming

Been and seen her twice now in last 5 days and she's one of best girls iv seen.

Maybe a review Mr D????

Offline georgydog

Looks like she has upped her game since I met her a year ago may be worth a visit may try this week

Offline Toohorny123

Has she got a dissorted nipple??

I think she used to be in a flat near Tipton which I visted a few times unfortunally I didn't see maya
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 11:35:28 pm by Toohorny123 »

Offline gavp1984

Been to see her today, review now up. I really enjoyed my meeting with her.

Danny86

I'm not saying this girl isn't a decent punt, but if that review was written by "Jim" and not Maya herself, i'm an Eskimo.

Reeks of bullshit and female prose....quite honestly i'm amazed no one else has picked up on it.

Offline georgydog

I'm not saying this girl isn't a decent punt, but if that review was written by "Jim" and not Maya herself, i'm an Eskimo.

Reeks of bullshit and female prose....quite honestly i'm amazed no one else has picked up on it.
I would have to dissagree the English is to good for a pole to have written it IMHO maybe wrong

Danny86

I would have to dissagree the English is to good for a pole to have written it IMHO maybe wrong

May not be Maya herself, but that review was written by a woman as sure as i've got a hole in my arse.

Danny86

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First ever punt and first review on here, so please go easy if my review's not up to scratch!  :)

£100 – 1 Hour

Comms: Very good, called on the phone which was answered quickly, very polite and good English. Confirmed time and services. Officially booked through Adultwork.

Venue: Modern clean apartment complex in Wolverhampton, very easy to find with the post code. A fairly cheap pay and display car park nearby.

The woman: Definitely the girl in the pictures, except better looking. I don't think her photos do her justice! I'm not very good at guessing sizes, but I would say Maya is a size 8-10 (curves in the right places). Pretty face, blonde medium length hair, a nice bum and perky boobs. When Maya answered the door she was wearing a sexy red basque. As stated, this was my first 'punt' and I was a little nervous, however the nerves quickly faded as Maya made me feel very comfortable and kept ensuring that I was ok. She was very friendly, chatty and very easy to get along with.

The meet: Went to the bedroom and was asked how long I wanted, confirmed 1 hour. Once the 'paper work' was out of the way it was straight into fondling and FK/DFK. Clothes off it was onto the bed for some more fondling/kissing.

I'm not going to go into a blow by blow account, but the services I received were:

FK/DFK (throughout the meet);
Protected sex in various positions (Maya is flexible and happily received in all positions);
OWO (Lots of deepthroat with good technique and ball play, resulted in CIM for first pop);
RO (Maya was completely shaved and very clean, she was happy with fingers, she got very wet and climaxed which she seemed to appreciate);
69 position;
A nice full body massage with some chatting (after 1st pop);
HJ (Of which I requested with kissing for my 2nd pop);

I was offered plenty of chilled bottled water throughout the meet and one to take home with me, I also had a nice hot shower afterwards, provided with a clean towel and toiletries were plentiful. I would also like to add that there was no clock watching.  :thumbsup:

To summarise I had an amazing hour with a very pretty young lady, who was very easy to get along with and her attitude was spot on, all services were offered with plenty of enthusiasm, not mechanical at all and there was genuine chemistry!

Would I recommend? Definitely
Would I return? Definitely  :hi:

Come on guys....i mean seriously, do you know any man that talks/writes like that?

It's like reading a bloody Yellow Pages ad for a hooker.

I smell bullshit, IMO that's a review written by her mate who is inevitably female....but believe what you like.

James999

May not be Maya herself, but that review was written by a woman as sure as i've got a hole in my arse.

Have to agree, all the hallmarks of a FAKE review, seriously would a newbie mention some of the things yet forget the details, reads more like an Advert than a review.

Others appear to have seen the girl and she appears to offer a good service, so why the need for this shit?

First ever punt
Officially booked through Adultwork.
I don't think her photos do her justice!
(curves in the right places)
 Once the 'paper work' was out of the way
I'm not going to go into a blow by blow account
for first pop
my 2nd pop
I was offered plenty of chilled bottled water throughout the meet and one to take home with me,
I also had a nice hot shower afterwards,
provided with a clean towel and
toiletries were plentiful.
I would also like to add that there was no clock watching
not mechanical at all and there was genuine chemistry!

Offline gavp1984

I've reviewed Maya and have to say that this review does actually represent the service I got too.

Offline MrDeviousD

I've reviewed Maya and have to say that this review does actually represent the service I got too.

+1
Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility
Banned by: Iloveoral

Ming

I cannot see it myself.

I also saw her and the service did resemble what was written.  :unknown:

Offline RedditchJay

I also had a booking with her....    she was nice, polite, young fit {older than profile states for sure}, slight nipple issue and lack of firmness in her boobs, good BJ {OWO} but she didnt get that wet with me, we need lube.... may have been me not ticking  her boxes or my nerves as a 1st time punt with her......

Danny86

There's no argument here about her service, but as mentioned, why the need for the moody review?

If anything it's counter productive.

No offence lads, but if you can't smell a rat in that review, i have a bridge for sale in San Francisco, only a £100,000 deposit and it's yours. :)