Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: what excuses do you make  (Read 3624 times)

Offline insignia

just a thought what excuses do you make to the wife or gf to get out the house for a punt

vw

Currently single last time i did told her was popping to my mates to drop a few E's and have a game of Risk.

Was one hell of an overnighter.

Online RedKettle

I would never rely on an excuse - I only punt when I have a reason to be out and about and in the area where I am punting.

Too much chance of being caught out otherwise.

I am lucky with my job that this system works well.

Offline threechilliman

I would never rely on an excuse - I only punt when I have a reason to be out and about and in the area where I am punting.

+1

tcm

Offline Poopster

I never made excuses, would only do it when either she or I was away and the excuse made itself.  Never make up a lie to get out the house and never rely on anyone else for an alibi.

Now I'm single (unrelated to my punting!) I don't even need to bother with that although I'm also kinda seeing someone and we're still in the fucking-like-rabbits stage so I've not punted for a while.

Offline Nagilum

Being single I have no need.  :cool:

Offline Hertsgent

I fit it around my job, which works well as pretty flexible and easy to play without suspicion......

FootieMadJonny

Currently single last time i did told her was popping to my mates to drop a few E's and have a game of Risk.

Was one hell of an overnighter.
Drop a few E's?  :unknown:

Offline Poopster

Drop a few E's?  :unknown:

Shags prostitutes as a hobby.

Doesn't know what E is. 

That's some weird sheltering.

FootieMadJonny

Shags prostitutes as a hobby.

Doesn't know what E is. 

That's some weird sheltering.
Not really, I don't understand what it's referring to?

vw

Not really, I don't understand what it's referring to?

MDMA and the old party scene that i am no longer part of.

Offline pewpewpew

I've used going to the gym a few times. Or if she's working and I'm not i always just say that I'm going for a drive. Always too worried that I'll get caught out somehow like a speed camera or something. She just thinks that i love the gym and i love driving :angelgirl:

justfornow

I'm single and don't have to make excuses to anyone but if I were punting with any regularity while being in a relationship I'd try taking up a hobby that you can engage at will.

Sports seem to be the easiest choice here. Gym, basketball, tennis, martial arts, snooker, table tennis.
Anything that you might enjoy but don't have to commit full on. That's what I would try. No idea how far woman's curiosity can make these go to shit.

Rod trotter

I punt when i have a cast iron opportunity , my work gives me that.

Ive never "sneaked" out...too risky on all levels and you opwn yourself to being caught one day.

Pussydoc

Go to the golf club  come rain or shine , also has a poor mobile signal. ,, if Its. poor weather I play snooker  there. Simple. 

Offline Poopster

Go to the golf club  come rain or shine , also has a poor mobile signal. ,, if Its. poor weather I play snooker  there. Simple.

Until aunt Aggie drops dead and your missus phones the golf club.  Now you have to make up a lie to cover the lie... The hardest thing about lies is remembering them.  Mate, don't lie to go on a punt, have a punt when you have a solid gold reason to be away.

Spanky_bum_time

I don't need an excuse as I'm single, I do have a busy life though so like to plan punts depending on where I'm going to be, This has become harder though due to poor comms and most of my punts are last minute bookings. Not punted for a bit though due to health issues.

Golf would be a fantastic excuse! Can always keep a set of clubs in boot which would be ideal for hiding punting phone, pills, condoms and cash! If questioned about cash well golf memberships are expensive! Golf courses can be far away and a round of golf can take time so gets you time away! Could be a bit awkward if the other half decides she wants to play!

A day at the races can be another good one although unless they are working or busy might want to tag along

normal_guy

Always vary work finish time.

Join some work related evening sessions (networking or whatever).

Golf is a good one. Potentially going to a far away town?

Offline Sonny Crockett

I always punt on my days off work....... So no problems for me!!! :yahoo:

texasjapan

Going for a drive works
If the punts a short step away
Going for a coffee

Offline flintstone

As well as my work giving me the opportunity, OH also has full on hobby that keeps her out quite often.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I fit it around my job, which works well as pretty flexible and easy to play without suspicion......
+1

and I always ask the ladies for no smoke or perfume.

Offline budz

+1 makes sense to punt whilst I'm meant to be out of the house anyway

Offline Hungarian Lover

I don't, she never asks me where I'm going or what I''m doing.

Offline bbwandy72

I guess I'm unusual here, but I do it with my wife's knowledge and permission. No excuses needed.

Online RedKettle

I guess I'm unusual here, but I do it with my wife's knowledge and permission. No excuses needed.

Yes unusual and I would like to hear more.........

Offline Jock D

As well as my work giving me the opportunity, OH also has full on hobby that keeps her out quite often.

Part time prossie?  ;)

Offline GoodIdea

I tend to go a mongering either when the OH is out of town visiting friends or mother or whatever.  Or I go for a night out with the lads and sneak off near the end for a little something something.

Offline hottext72

How did you manage for her to agree to that one, well done  :hi:  would make it so much easier

FootieMadJonny

Who's in your picture may I ask? Very lovely :thumbsup:

Offline od13218

+1
Luckily my working hours are flexible and involve fairly frequent travel, so I'm not short of opportunities. Usually I would tag on a punt at the beginning/end of work- my hours are variable enough that I can plausibly give the OH a later time to expect me home.
Doug

Type_O_Negative

I don't need any excuses - like a few here i'm single.

Offline unclepokey

A late vote in the House of Lords.
UP

Offline bbwandy72

Quote from: RedKettle
Yes unusual and I would like to hear more.........

Quote from: hottext72
How did you manage for her to agree to that one, well done  :hi:  would make it so much easier

Just from random discussions it became clear that neither of us were believers in monogamy. We used to hang around the fetish and alternative scenes and got exposed to alternative lifestyles. For many years we were in a polyamorous relationship. I had another girlfriend, she had another boyfriend. So the leap from there to me asking her if she was OK with me punting wasn't a huge one. I care about her too much to have done it behind her back, so it was either ask and do it with her permission or don't do it at all. I asked, she said yes, so that's about it really! I don't have completely free reign. She's not comfortable with me seeing skanky Eastern European girls, for example. But since that's not really my thing anyway, it works out reasonably well.

Offline bbwandy72

Quote from: FootieMadJonny
Who's in your picture may I ask? Very lovely :thumbsup:
That's External Link/Members Only.

Offline livlad

Punting in the evening is almost impossible for me but fortunately my work provides me with lots of windows of opportunities to punt

Diehard

just a thought what excuses do you make to the wife or gf to get out the house for a punt

Going to the gym!

Online RedKettle

Just from random discussions it became clear that neither of us were believers in monogamy. We used to hang around the fetish and alternative scenes and got exposed to alternative lifestyles. For many years we were in a polyamorous relationship. I had another girlfriend, she had another boyfriend. So the leap from there to me asking her if she was OK with me punting wasn't a huge one. I care about her too much to have done it behind her back, so it was either ask and do it with her permission or don't do it at all. I asked, she said yes, so that's about it really! I don't have completely free reign. She's not comfortable with me seeing skanky Eastern European girls, for example. But since that's not really my thing anyway, it works out reasonably well.

thanks for giving more detail - I can see the progression in your case, would not work for me.

np500

Do all my punts in the evening generaly as that's when it's easiest to cover my arse, I'm self employed , building trade so I would't be showering etc to go get dirty, so if I'm showering etc I have to be going out with the lads, going to sports events or like last week I had 3 jobs to go look at discus and quote, any bollox realy as o h not realy botherd what I do ( mutual ) the excuses are more for my daughter's as Thay watch what I'm doing more than the wife ever did. And you think you have all aspects coverd but you don't ever realy know how your actions are truly viewed by loved ones   you share your life with ?

FootieMadJonny

That's External Link/Members Only.
Wow she's actually very big! Maybe even abit too big for me, but very nice none the less  :thumbsup: