Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Angelika  (Read 3377 times)

18 review(s) for _Angelika_ (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ds1836

External Link/Members Only

[Link added by admin]

I saw Angelika yesterday afternoon (Saturday 12 March) in Cheltenham.

After browsing AW and not finding anything in Swindon I decided to take a leisurely drive up the A419 to Cheltenham.

I turned up bang on time and she opened the door where she was stood in a pink and black bra and thong.  I received a lovely kiss as soon as I entered and then proceeded to follow her into the bedroom.

Formalities out of the way (£70 for 1/2 hr), I was offered a drink and the use of the bathroom but I had just showered before arriving (something that I always try to do before paying a visit) so did not need to use the facilities.  Angelika left for 2-3 minutes to put the money away.  During the brief wait I noticed that the room was immaculate, the sheets were fresh and there was a very nice aroma, probably the smell of a scented candle or jostick that may have been drifting in from the hallway.

When she returned she moved straight onto me and we must have stood there for at least 5-10 mins involved in what can only be described as the most passionate kissing, it was sensational.  I slowly removed her bra and continued to kiss her all over, she was very responsive and clearly enjoyed this!

She said ' we have met before - in Oxford'.  We had, I had seen her last summer (mid August I think), I was impressed that she had remembered a meeting from over 6 months ago.

I moved her onto the bed and and continued the kissing before moving down to remove her tiny thong to see the most delectable pussy imaginable.  As soon as I started to lick and tease her clit I could see how wet she had become, I continued to tease her clit and slowly inserted a finger and then two and gently played with her g-spot.
I then realised that I had been on her for at least 20 minutes so I thought that it would be a good time to slip on the mac, we then rode each other for the next 20 mins.
After filling the mac we must have spent another good 3-4 mins passionately kissing.

I was offered a shower after, which I gladly took.

Service

9-9.5 out of 10.  Some of the most amazing kissing ever and the tidiest pussy you could wish for.  She is very tall and very pretty, I know that this is a bit of a cliche but she is definitely better than her photos (unlike many on AW).  As I had met her before I knew what to expect, but I got much more, no clock watching and the booking overran by more than 10 mins.

7.5 out of 10.  A rented apartment which was immaculate with all the facilities.  In a semi-residential area, so street parking was available.

Overall

This was a true GFE and was exactly what I wanted - Positive experience and well worth visiting.

vw

Good review except the link External Link/Members Only

Might pop in and have a ride myself !

Offline ds1836

I thought that I had missed something..LOL, thanks for inserting the link.
This is my first review and I thought it was about time I put pen to paper and write something!

vw

I thought that I had missed something..LOL, thanks for inserting the link.
This is my first review and I thought it was about time I put pen to paper and write something!

Well was a good review,  have messaged admin to add the link for you.

Nice to have another local reviewer on board !

Offline JimmySW

Offline ds1836

Sadly now in Leicester!
When she left me some AW feedback she also sent me a message saying she'd be back in Cheltenham next month....

vw

When she left me some AW feedback she also sent me a message saying she'd be back in Cheltenham next month....

Thanks added her to my local list with a link here in the notes as i usually do !