Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had....  (Read 1297 times)

Offline Sar-Major

Anyone had the inkling to have a couple meet.  :D  Its on my to do list and was thinking of this couple

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bonus is Val squirts  :thumbsup:, downside is she's got implants  :thumbsdown:

Anyone care to help/comment  :drinks:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mansell

Doesn't rock my boat. But hey why not.

Only other thought is that it's £ 160 for hr outcall. If you had got another punter you trust whey not just book a WG who is up for it, way cheaper way of going about it and likely to be just as good.

Seem to remember reading a reviews a long while back and the WG partner was hung like a horse and knew how to use it, just felt the punter ended up with a very poor deal.  :unknown:

Offline Knight Templar

Anyone had the inkling to have a couple meet.  :D  Its on my to do list and was thinking of this couple

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bonus is Val squirts  :thumbsup:, downside is she's got implants  :thumbsdown:

Anyone care to help/comment  :drinks:

looked at the profile a couple of times, the  straight threesome, looks interesting , for some reason I eventually think NO NO  :(

she looks fit though

Offline Sar-Major

Doesn't rock my boat. But hey why not.

Only other thought is that it's £ 160 for hr outcall. If you had got another punter you trust whey not just book a WG who is up for it, way cheaper way of going about it and likely to be just as good.

Seem to remember reading a reviews a long while back and the WG partner was hung like a horse and knew how to use it, just felt the punter ended up with a very poor deal.  :unknown:

I know what you mean matey, seems like a good idea another fellow punter, its finding someone who's up for it :thumbsup:

I'm not hung like a horse, more like a pit pony  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:  Had many a compliment from ladies I've seen over the years  :P :P :P

But she does look very "Tasty"  :D :D :D

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Tiger63

Think this is a couple who were on fabswingers.
I was close to meeting them but they took their profile down.
Only meet at hotels or your place

Offline Sar-Major

Think this is a couple who were on fabswingers.
I was close to meeting them but they took their profile down.
Only meet at hotels or your place

Never been on "Fabswingers" Tiger, so can't comment, Hotel meeting isn't a problem when I'm staying over in the Toon for work........... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Bangman

Never had a couple but would not rule it out but the guy would have to be straight. I am thinking of a foursome MMFF but need to find the other three!