Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Probably one to definitely avoid  (Read 2567 times)

Offline Sar-Major

Trawling through AW I came across this one. Looks like she's sucking on a cock with "Genital Warts" on it  :scare: :scare: :scare:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only   

Romanian to boot  :scare: :scare: :scare:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline johnny34

It looks like that Sar-Major but I think it one of those metal genital implants.

Offline AgedCases

Offline Sar-Major

It looks like that Sar-Major but I think it one of those metal genital implants.

Argggggggg. WTF,  :scare: :scare: :scare: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Still-alive

Yeh, agree with johnny34, looks like ball bearings implanted under the skin. Almost as stupid as a Prince Albert ( personal opinion )

Offline CELICA GT

Agree, at the risk of sounding naive, what benefits do these give. Not that Im interested or want my knob to look like that.  :scare:

Looking4fun

Stimulation to the lady apparently

Offline Sar-Major

Stimulation to the lady apparently

Well if my humble fingers, tongue and cock can't satisfy a lady, there's "NO FEKIN WAY" in implanting ball bearings into my cock FFS

:scare: :scare: :scare:

frenchhorn

that's class
well said the major

Offline Dimond dave

WTF  genital warts ,,,  if they get any bigger they will need there own passport and an aplcation form t clam bennefit   

Offline CELICA GT

Well if my humble fingers, tongue and cock can't satisfy a lady, there's "NO FEKIN WAY" in implanting ball bearings into my cock FFS

:scare: :scare: :scare:

Too right, I'd rather walk up Everest with razor blades in my boots than get that done to my knob!! :scare: :scare: :scare:

James999

Agree, at the risk of sounding naive, what benefits do these give. Not that Im interested or want my knob to look like that. 

With a cock that small he obviously needs all the help he can get  :sarcastic:

lone_ranger19

Fucking Romanian anyway.
And she looks rough as fuck, not my type

Offline Sar-Major

Too right, I'd rather walk up Everest with razor blades in my boots than get that done to my knob!! :scare: :scare: :scare:

Not sure which one I'd choose, Ball Bearings or Razor Blades............. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline CELICA GT

Not sure which one I'd choose, Ball Bearings or Razor Blades............. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Aye maybe a bit OTT re Everest, but defo would rather walk around the North East with a nail in my shoe!!  :unknown:

Offline hopefulman

Looks like he's at it again, see Amanda sensual ,AW Newcastle, and I don't know how to do a link before yous throw your dummies out the pram.