Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RearRoxy - TOFTT (Top Class Punt)  (Read 3891 times)

2 review(s) for RearRoxy (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
3 review(s) for AlexaFoXx (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
6 review(s) for AlexandraMFoxx (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline 3HK

30mins £70

External Link/Members Only

New link added 20/05/2016 by Admin on request: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First of all credit to Jellaby - he posted a review last week but didn't actually get to see the lady in question, I was immediately attracted to her profile and thought I would give it ago next time I was in London. Last night I was in South London and fancied it so I called, she answered, Spanish speaker with good English..confirmed her availability, texted the postcode and I called later when I was near for the door number. Flat is near a station, I drove and the parking was fine at night.

RearRoxy answered the door, big smile wearing a bra, panties and a silk dressing gown. She is very sexy, cute face, smooth skin, amazing body, very curvy, great bum / breasts and quite tall. I intended to book a 15 min quickie but when she opened the door in that ensemble with THAT body I had to stay for half an hour, would've been rude not to lol.

Services at her discretion - owo, oral on her, light kissing, I requested her in heels throughout the session and some dirty talk in Spanish which made it all the more enjoyable. Owo really good, good technique, she was very attentive throughout the session, ass looked amazing in doggy.

Great punt, intelligent girl who can hold a conversation and has curves for days = win.

Offline NightKid

She lists her nationality as Canadian, care to confirm that?

Offline 3HK

Yes born in Canada, lived in Spain.

Offline leatherlover

How was she facially? Good hygiene? May give her a go tomorrow. Tx

Offline 3HK

Facially she is pretty, she is a cute girl, fresh smelling no odours or anything rank. Big juicy tits, big juicy ass & thick thighs.

Like I said her profile intrigued me and curiosity got the better of me, tbh I wasn't expecting much, just a quickie before the planned Saturday night festivities but when she opened the door in her negligee  & cleavage out it was a game changer. She doesn't have an attitude or anything, she's a cool girl.

Offline leatherlover

Thanks - unfortunately not around today (or phone has been disconnected) - will try again another time.