Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian yoyo  (Read 1748 times)

3 review(s) for asian_coco (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mr small

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Thought I would TOFTT and score one off my bucket list  :D

Text an hour in advance and received address details a few minutes later.

Got to address and called her from door but she had to come down to let me in which took almost 5 minutes, hanging about doorways in Sauchiehall street for 5 minutes is not my idea of discreet  :thumbsdown:

When she eventually arrived I was pleased to see that profile pictures and description were accurate, she is very pretty, around 20, about 5 foot tall and size 6/8   :dance:

Bedroom is very basic, started off with her gently rubbing her gorgeous little tits all over my body before putting the raincoat on for some pretty decent ow.  :D

moved her onto her back for some RO (lovely bush ) but that wasn't allowed, only allowed to kiss tits although I did get a little peckon her lips  :dash:

Moved into missionary and she was lovely and tight  :wacko:

Had some cowgirl and doggy to finish.

In summary a very pretty and shapely young girl who provides basic services listed.

Reasons for negative score were lack of enthusiasm and eye contact, phone in the bed, using phone while in doggy  :diablo: , and next punter waiting at the door when I left,  :scare:

Definitely a 10 second wet wipe between punters as she arrived at door to let next guy in less than 30 seconds after I left  :dash:

:hi:

mavgoose

Shame. She looks super fit. But, predictable service from a punting by numbers foreign bird.

Offline mr small

got my birthday soon, may save some pennies and try Eva or Gabrielle for my next punt

DG

got my birthday soon, may save some pennies and try Eva or Gabrielle for my next punt

Good call, either way I doubt you'll regret it.

ickydicky

wet wipe? you were lucky. the french nutter sexyfrenchgirl/magalie/celine does not even do that.she just goes from cock to cock with no hygene.  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline auldie63

icky why do you keep mentioning Madame Merde?

ickydicky

madame merde :hi: thats good i like that :D. look forward to your first review after you come off your meds and off the wagon in all ways this week. who you thinking about? go for it auldie :drinks:

DG

madame merde :hi: thats good i like that :D. look forward to your first review after you come off your meds and off the wagon in all ways this week. who you thinking about? go for it auldie :drinks:

Just a hunch, but I've got an idea it won't be Mademoiselle Maddog  :vomit:

ickydicky

Just a hunch, but I've got an idea it won't be Mademoiselle Maddog  :vomit:

ha ha. No i pretty sure she of the shitey mouth wont be getting a call from the Auldie. patter is good today :D

Offline youngatheart

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Moved into missionary and she was lovely and tight  :wacko:

Had some cowgirl and doggy to finish.

Her AW profile doesn't mention shagging ! ! !

Enjoys:

15 Mins "quickie"
Dinner Dates
Dogging
Foot Worship
Hand Relief
Massage
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Spanking (giving)
Toys
Uniforms