Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nottingham Thai's  (Read 1612 times)

Offline newinnotts83

Has anyone seen either of these two recently?
pnexus External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Info for her on ukpunting seems to refer to Jasmine who was using the profile previously

pinky girl External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
ILoveOral has confirm dfk, anal and rimming
CarbonCopy had also seen her in Oct
I can vouch for Thai Pinky 3155786 she was part of the bait and switch when I had orginally booked to see Vivian. I went through with the 1 hour booking with Pinky as she's better looking than the photos and provided full service as advertised including anal. She was very attentive as Thai's can be, this was the 2 second punt of the day and was a complete contrast to my earlier lack lustre punt with Natalieeeee 3038458 earlier in the day. In a kind off mixed up sort of way I'm pleased I met up with Pinky;- pleasurably unexpected. She's well worth a visit as she does all as advertised. ;).  I'll probably visit her again as the Thai's tend to switch location and Snowhill in Brum is within walking distance.

Offline Stickitin

Think pnexus is one of those places that changes the girls every week....

Drood1

Pinky seems to be in Northampton?
External Link/Members Only
Having booked this call and being send the postcode, rang again to get more details of the address and maid informs me that Pinky was not there and that there was 2 girls there. I decided to go see and walk if necessary. Door opened with a 45 year old thai woman, looked stern and wanted to know how long I was going to be, lady -- you ain't no Pinky. The other woman was 20 years young, very pretty and really attractive. I want her I said and 30 mins became 60 mins with Aria. Lovely breasts, responsive pussy to licking and she does oral without, through to stop to wet wipe my prick and my lips post fanny licking every so often. Limited pecks with kisses though. Still I had a wonderful time today in Northampton with Aria

I tried to see Katie69 and the maid kept trying to send me to Arnold, Nottingham or City centre. No Katie, you see this girl. Not really. Customer satisfaction and honesty not a big thing, just bait and switch hassles.