Sugar Babies

Author Topic: English Rebecca (Bristol)  (Read 1939 times)

82 review(s) for englishrebecca121 (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Alvin

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms were quick and easy via AW.

On arrival Rebecca was dressed as requested, was introduced to her cats as one was trying to escape.  They didn't interfere with the booking and was nice to be in a flat rather than a hotel.

I asked to take a shower as had come from work, after the shower started with kissing moved on to OWO, RO, protected sex and CIM.  Between rounds plenty of kissing and nipple play (Rebecca encouraged me to be rougher with her nipples until I thought my fingers might cramp).  Moved onto rounds 2 and 3, couldn't complete no 3 despite Rebecca's best efforts.

A good looking girl, does like to talk but is willing to stop and suck cock at the slightest hint.

Would I return - Yes if work takes me back to Bristol.

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms were quick and easy via AW.

On arrival Rebecca was dressed as requested, was introduced to her cats as one was trying to escape.  They didn't interfere with the booking and was nice to be in a flat rather than a hotel.

I asked to take a shower as had come from work, after the shower started with kissing moved on to OWO, RO, protected sex and CIM.  Between rounds plenty of kissing and nipple play (Rebecca encouraged me to be rougher with her nipples until I thought my fingers might cramp).  Moved onto rounds 2 and 3, couldn't complete no 3 despite Rebecca's best efforts.

A good looking girl, does like to talk but is willing to stop and suck cock at the slightest hint.

Would I return - Yes if work takes me back to Bristol.

Nice one.  :drinks:

vw

Glad you had a god visit to Bristol !

Thanks for review !

bristolqwerty

+1  sounds like a top girl.  :thumbsup:

Offline 123Mel456

Another positive for ER
As stated in another post elsewhere - just got to meet this girl if only to satisfy the intrigue of how good she is :)

Offline Roth

Another positive for ER
As stated in another post elsewhere - just got to meet this girl if only to satisfy the intrigue of how good she is :)

Well worth a pop or two!  :drinks: :thumbsup: