Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glasgow Lovely Destiny.  (Read 19391 times)

17 review(s) for Lovely Destiny (10 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pilgrim

Ive had Destiny on my hot list for a while. Failure of plan A and plan B left me  a short list and Destiny was the 1st option. She was OK on the phone and could see me in an hour, as I like to cum more than twice during the hour I asked if that was ok. She stated it would be an extra £30. I had read and heard mixed reviews on her, the negative ones said she tended to try and get you out the door as soon as you had shot your bolt, turned out it wasnt the case with me.

During RO I asked her how she liked it and would she cum. Im often blunt with these questions as whats the point doing RO if she doesnt like the way you are doing it and theres no chance shes going to cum. She wanted it slow and gentle with a couple of fingers in and plenty of tongue action. After a bit she just flipped and was pulling my wrist faster and faster into her and with the other hand she had pulled the back of my head, pulling into her and was grinding on my face. Once she came she was very sensitive but soon said "I suppose Id better give you some oral now" She did a grand job but I asked her to be more gentle as there seemed to be too much teeth involved. She wouldnt accept a facial but took CIM. After a clean up and a wee chat she started with more oral and moved into 69 when I was stretching out to play with her. Didnt take long before she got a condom on at my request and climbed on, riding me to completion.

Her profile and pics are accurate, Well tanned, long straight dark hair, very slim with small natural breasts. She changed into hold ups and heels at my request, wouldnt do suspenders as she says she gets pissed off with them.

I dont know if I would see her again and chance cumming more than twice in the hour without having to pay extra.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sailormack

Excellent report Pilgrim.

I haven't seen her but a mate of mine has.

She certainly ticks all the boxes but an extra £30 for cum twice is taking the piss.  :wackogirl:

Offline pilgrim

She wanted an extra £30 to cum more than twice within the hour.

Sailormack

She wanted an extra £30 to cum more than twice within the hour.

How old are you, 16?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline randydandy2013

Ive had Destiny on my hot list for a while. Failure of plan A and plan B left me  a short list and Destiny was the 1st option. She was OK on the phone and could see me in an hour, as I like to cum more than twice during the hour I asked if that was ok. She stated it would be an extra £30. I had read and heard mixed reviews on her, the negative ones said she tended to try and get you out the door as soon as you had shot your bolt, turned out it wasnt the case with me.

During RO I asked her how she liked it and would she cum. Im often blunt with these questions as whats the point doing RO if she doesnt like the way you are doing it and theres no chance shes going to cum. She wanted it slow and gentle with a couple of fingers in and plenty of tongue action. After a bit she just flipped and was pulling my wrist faster and faster into her and with the other hand she had pulled the back of my head, pulling into her and was grinding on my face. Once she came she was very sensitive but soon said "I suppose Id better give you some oral now" She did a grand job but I asked her to be more gentle as there seemed to be too much teeth involved. She wouldnt accept a facial but took CIM. After a clean up and a wee chat she started with more oral and moved into 69 when I was stretching out to play with her. Didnt take long before she got a condom on at my request and climbed on, riding me to completion.

Her profile and pics are accurate, Well tanned, long straight dark hair, very slim with small natural breasts. She changed into hold ups and heels at my request, wouldnt do suspenders as she says she gets pissed off with them.

I dont know if I would see her again and chance cumming more than twice in the hour without having to pay extra.

Seen Destiny about a year ago in her Shawlands flat, comms before were fine but when I arrived she was dressed in joggy bottoms and top. Got the feeling straight away that she was disinterested. She went into other room while I got undressed and returned in bra and pants. She did do CIM but then she just spat into a bin in the room instead of retiring to the bathroom  :thumbsdown:.  Overall was a poor punt which is a pity as she has a great figure. While I was getting dressed she disappeared again and returned in her joggies. For me this was a negative punt and I wouldn't return.   

Offline solway

Ive had Destiny on my hot list for a while. Failure of plan A and plan B left me  a short list and Destiny was the 1st option.
 Once she came she was very sensitive but soon said "I suppose Id better give you some oral now" She did a grand job but I asked her to be more gentle as there seemed to be too much teeth involved. She wouldnt accept a facial but took CIM.

Too much teeth - falsers.    Rotten teeth can  happen with  too much substance abuse. GOOD NATURAL body & otherwise quite nice.

DG

I'm confused, is Destiny a good punt or not? I realise the review was written some time ago, but has she really gone off that much?

She is exactly my preferred type physically, but I don't want to waste my time or money on a ned who doesn't make an effort.

RandyF

I'm confused, is Destiny a good punt or not? I realise the review was written some time ago, but has she really gone off that much?

She is exactly my preferred type physically, but I don't want to waste my time or money on a ned who doesn't make an effort.

Give her the impression that you may well become a regular, or have a bob or two maybe she'll make an effort.

She's been whoring probably her entire adult life - she can spot the 30min quickie cum dumpers that she'll never ever see again a mile off.

Offline alwaysbetonblue

"A ned who doesn't make the effort" - that sums her up perfectly.

Yes, she's good looking with a cracking body but her attitude stinks. I seen her roughly 2 years ago, long before I joined this site and was so disappointed. In my opinion, it's a case of hating what she does. No effort, no attempt at pleasantry once she's got her cash. I mentioned before, she gave a better service when she was working the streets.

Offline jamesdean1964

Have had 2 visits to her in the last year. both have been good maybe not great. But very pleasant and I would see her again. Though she`s not perfect I mainly a lack of refinement, there`s a lot lot worse out there.

Firebird

What is this obsession with bumping old threads.

Three years old for fuck's sake!!  :unknown:

JazzMan

What is this obsession with bumping old threads.

Three years old for fuck's sake!!  :unknown:
so

Offline randydandy2013

so
Maybe some guys who've had a good or shit service in the past would like to let other punters know, is that not what forums are for?

Firebird

If you've had a good or shit service from a girl then feel free to post your own review rather than resurrecting a three year old thread  :hi:

JazzMan

If you've had a good or shit service from a girl then feel free to post your own review rather than resurrecting a three year old thread  :hi:

She was working three years ago and she is working now.
The thread is still valid.

Firebird

Gonna have to agree to disagree mate, a just think that the reviews section should be about recent punts, not punts that happened in 2012, there's plenty of reviews for this girl so if anyone has any queries about her services then they can look at previous reviews or set up a thread on the Scotland section or even PM one of the guy's that wrote a review.

Offline Happyjose

There is no hard limit.
But worth mentioning in the review you didn't see her recently.

I would still post a positive review if it was few months ago.
But if it was a year ago or more, I wouldn't bother, maybe find a thread / review about her by someone else and post it in that thread.

If it's a scam / very bad service, post a new review regardless of how long ago it was.

RandyF

Glasgow's whoring scene is dead  - hence the new interest in Glasgow matrons such as hard as fuck Whore4Llife Destiny, and Fat Savanah  :scare:

The Edinburgh lads are doing the same thing with the dreary, never ending sauna threads - a new one today is along the lines off - "Hey mates - What actually IS a sauna btw"  :dash: :lol:

Banter for the sake of banter.  There's no new whores of any consequence to talk about.

chico1000

RandyF

Feeling lonely Randy

No, doing great mate thanks :). How's life treating you?

chico1000

You are probably right about the Glasgow scene but we may be a victim of our own diligent research.  Nobody prepared to take one for the team.

Offline nobo

Reading this thread and I have always had good times with Destiny. What's the score with the street prozzer comment?

I would have thought she was never one of those?

Firebird

I don't have enough money to take one for the team lol

What about some of the lads on here who go on like two or three punts a month? You guys are obviously no struggling to make ends meet, why don't you's take one for the team?  :cool:

Offline solway

Reading this thread and I have always had good times with Destiny. What's the score with the street prozzer comment?

I would have thought she was never one of those?
Defo was. I was old school sauna till she picked me up.Could not believe such a beauty waved my car down & the rest is history.Lovely girl at that time totally addicted to coke.So much wanted t change her.Looks even better now in photos - not seen for years wish her well & hope she not too hardened.Nice person under it all.

Offline tazman1002001

You are probably right about the Glasgow scene but we may be a victim of our own diligent research.  Nobody prepared to take one for the team.

Ive taken a few for the team........ And they have turned out ok luckily lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

RandyF

But so what if there happens to be another rave review from Taz or Chico, or whoever 'takes one for the team'.

She's far too hit and miss, to be squandering 60/120 on.

Send her back on the Broomielaw for a week, give her a reality check.

chico1000

Just when I thought you were showing your feminine side you come out with another nazi comment. The point I was making was not specifically about this girl who I've not met (but came close to it a couple of weeks back) was that somebody needs to take one for the team, now and again otherwise we will all be visiting all the safe bets or matrons in your parlance for ever.  As for cash I appreciate thats a problem and safety is the ultimate consideration.  For me I am undertaking a few other shitey jobs to fund my favourite hobby.
Just for matter of record I have also contributed a sprinkling of negatives, neutrals and Luke warm positives but have been mostly lucky recently. Oh and I try not to be a cunt either online or in person.

RandyF

Got the wrong end of the stick there Chico mate.

It's kewl, no one noticed your little rant...hopefully  :rolleyes:

happychess

Saw her once long time ago, she is quite good. Tall, slim & damn hot legs, and provided good service. Cum twice in 45 mins. Oral was very very good, and did CIM. The good point was that she did not rush to finish once I had finished, she gave more oral until me calm, that was very very good, and the difference between other girls. In my experience, she did the same level BJ as Jasmine. However, she is not perfect, one is her boobs are really tiny, and other one is her skin, looks uncomfortable.
So for me, overall: Face: 9/10, Body: 10/10, Service: 10/10.

JazzMan

I believe her pussy is now a Scottish National Heritage site.
Half price for pensioners on Sundays.

Offline seeker

Saw her a few weeks ago
lovely bod 10/10
Really cute  :thumbsup:
service was excellent
except
She didn't want to proper fk
as she would need to redo her make up  :unknown:
No facials then  :D
I will definitely return though  :cool:

Offline Alexix

I have found her on another website but here she looks different.
Is she the same girl?

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 12:37:05 pm by Alexix »

Offline seeker

That's her
looks much better in real life ...
Imo.
Thing is I like the tall skinny minnies ;)

Offline Clattypats

Has she stopped?
Why bump a 6 year old thread :unknown:...If you click on the link to her profile in the review, you'll see her profile is still up, and she logged on about 2 weeks ago.. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 04:03:06 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Matrix

Why bump a 6 year old thread :unknown:...If you click on the link to her profile in the review, you'll see her profile is still up, and she logged on about 2 weeks ago.. :rolleyes:

Aye, but he's called knob-o.  :scare:

Offline Clattypats

Aye, but he's called knob-o.  :scare:
:thumbsup: ..Another that asks a question, and doesn't come back to answer it... :dash: