Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julitka and Jowita - Liverpool  (Read 1245 times)

20 review(s) for Bye. (11 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for Julitka (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rowdee1

Julitka - External Link/Members Only

Jowita - External Link/Members Only

1 hour outcall at my place - £180

Have seen both of these two individually before - my first time with them together.

Comms - very good via Julitka - this was a reverse booking. On the day I brought forward the booking by a few hours and they were able to accommodate this. Both speak good English, Jowita has a stronger polish accent.

Appearance - I've reviewed Julitka previously and mentioned Jowita in another post. Both good looking and fit women in their early to mid 30's - AW profile pics accurate. Both dress well and look classy. They look even better in tasteful black bra and panties and hold ups.

Action - a lot of DFK me with them, and them on each other. They stripped to their bra/panties and then undressed me. More kissing while giving me a hand job. Its all a bit of a blur of lips, titties and pussy after that, but there was OWO from both and together, reverse oral on both (face sitting while receiving owo, then swapped over). They did some light lesbian, dfk, sucking tits and rubbing pussy. At some point in all this I came during owo and hand job - I am honestly not sure which of them was doing what at that point. Then had a great last 10 mins with one on either side of me being gently stroked and having my nipples bitten.

Summary - these two are definitely now by girls of choice in Liverpool. They work well together. All very vanilla, as you'll see from the description above, but I had a great afternoon hour with them.

Rowdee

Offline Blue Moon

Thanks Rowdee....another option to reduce my bank balance!  Bm Junior is very interested in this.

dude86

Thanks for this review. It's hard to find decent WG in Liverpool I've noticed! That being said, Jowita looks a bit ropey in my opinion in her pics, and for 180 I'd want more than a bit of oral fun, but each to their own.