Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: West Kensington Massage  (Read 3463 times)

d_kane

Hello all,

I've been hovering around the board for a while reading posts etc, so thought I should now post a question.

I've just moved into the West Kensington area I've noticed a few massage parlours up the north end road, I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with any of these or if you can recommend a decent place/girls to grab a massage with extras from nearby?

Offline anthonyfa

Been to one towards West Ken station, japanese girl i think. She was fun, very much 'at my service'. Price was ok too. About 40 all off + massage cost.

Offline sonyvaio

All 3 outside the tube station offer extras, as do the ones if you right from the tube and go down the road.

The best one in my experience is the herbal medicine place just opposite the tube station - depending on what you want , from an extra £20.

There are also a couple of non shop front places nearby too

Online afm

Apple Eye massage has been a staple there for a while. Their website seems to be down at the moment though

External Link/Members Only

Usually has two girls working on any given day, £90 for B2B. I think depending on the girl you can get more. I've been there twice, but it was early last year and can't remember it too well.