Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are Hungarian wgs as bad as Romanian ?  (Read 852 times)

Offline bozzo63

:hi: all was looking for some foreign food other than Romanian this week and seen this Hungarian on vivastreet  External Link/Members Only
looked nice good coms with txt got the post code and I then realised I had seen that postcode off another Hungarian and it was the same as this woman on AW External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and I was looking at this woman a few days before and the pictures was the same as her on vivastreet but a head band on and different clothes/underwear or looked it to me and the vivastreet woman was £50 for 30 mins where the AW was £60 30 mins  so thought nope not bothering looks fishy and today I looked at the AW woman again and has now changed her pictures and different looks or has anybody had a dabble yet who can prove me wrong     :drinks:

Offline bigbilly22

In my experience generally no as you can get a more genuine GFE but as always hit and miss.

Offline tantric talents

In my experience generally no as you can get a more genuine GFE but as always hit and miss.
+1
I have a lot of Hungarians I see regularly but only one Romanian.
As they say YMMV :hi:

Offline MJ.spritzen

I'm finding Romanians are better looking but the Hungarians are usually up for doing more.

Offline TomTank

some Romanians claim to be Hungarian to keep you off the scent

Offline tantric talents

some Romanians claim to be Hungarian to keep you off the scent
Absolutely, but if Verified their true nationality should show up on the AW profile.
Wait until they start asking for "extras" then you'll know  :lol:

Offline Golovkin

Absolutely, but if Verified their true nationality should show up on the AW profile.
Wait until they start asking for "extras" then you'll know  :lol:
I'm pretty sure all verification does is confirm its an adult nothing more.

Offline tantric talents

I'm pretty sure all verification does is confirm its an adult nothing more.
You may well be right . Doesn't make much sense though if they don't link or at least monitor the posted nationality as they have passport access too!
Then again there's a lot of shit on aw that goes on that doesn't make much sense!  :hi:

Offline bozzo63

I click exclude Romania in my searches on AW that leaves me about 30 to choose from in Manchester  :sarcastic: