Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nathalie VIP (Worcester)  (Read 2360 times)

2 review(s) for NATHALIE VIP (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

bod666

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was going to be £60 for 30 mins but I walked!! Yes finally I walked rather than have a shit punt! Woohoo!  :dance: :yahoo:

I was a bit desperate this morning for a punt and none of my preferred options were available so rather than drive to Brum or Nam and risk a shit punt and a drive I thought I'd look locally.

Nathalie caught my eye as her aw photos look cute, the verification pic seems ok, and even though the standard alarm bells are there of being Romanian and with no feedback as the profile has only been there from 3rd March I thought she might be the exception that proves the rule.

Comms

Everything via text and fairly prompt to be fair - my heart sank when I heard the location - it was a hotel in Worcester where I'd had my all time 2 worse ever punts with Romanian girls but via text she said she provides a gfe and kisses (yeah right).

The meet

I arrive on time and text to say I'm there, after a while I get a text saying 5 mins, then a "come now" text.  This is the shame shit I had last time where I have to ask for floor and room number - this is pretty frickin obvious - I'm not going to wander around the halls and floors of a hotel randomly.  First bit of annoyance.

She tells me the floor number and to text her when I'm there - I do and finally get the room number.  I knock and the magic door opens she grumpily tells me to come in - an okish looking girl in jeans and jumper opens the door - she has a facial stud, some dyed blonde streaks in her hair and acne.  I'm 99% sure its not the girl in the profile.

The room is a tip, there's stuff everywhere and I can see a box of cigarettes.

We randomly shake hands and she tells me her name, and asks me how long I want, I say 30 mins get told it's £60, but before I hand over the cash I ask if she kisses (like she said she did in the text messages) - she says a little.  And at this point my real brain takes over my little brain and I think fuck this I'm out of there - I pocket the cash, make my apologies and leave.

I'm rating this a neutral rather than a negative as I'm not completely sure it was a bait and switch, and as I walked I can't comment on the service - my two previous utterly awful punts with Romanians at that venue made me want to keep my money rather than take a chance with someone I didn't fancy that much.  She may have been good but the complete lack of effort she'd made to look nice, or keep the room in a decent state didn't encourage me much.

She wasn't very happy when I said I'd changed my mind - but I had a proper skip in my step as I went back to my car thinking that I'd only wasted a £1 on parking.  Happy days!  :dance: :yahoo:

Ming

Good on you Bod, think you made the right choice, if she can't even make the effort to tart herself up and keep the room tidy then she is most likely going to be shit in the sack.

That said I need to exercise my walking powers next time I don't like the look of things, my recent record is not impressive....

Ming  :hi:

bod666

First time I ever walked and I had no idea it would feel so good! :)

vw

First time I ever walked and I had no idea it would feel so good! :)

Good for you !

Shame as her pictures look damn hot but if evasive about services that are important for you, probably saved yourself !

Offline EYEPUNT

Good for Bod fair play for walking rather than listening to the brain in your pants.  Visted the venue previously but to see English girls, and you definitely need the floor and room first as  it is quiet reception. Worcester has its wave of ee girls who I now avoid even if its the only new fresh faces.

bod666

Good for you !

Shame as her pictures look damn hot but if evasive about services that are important for you, probably saved yourself !

I had a look in the private gallery and that girl looks quite cute and if it was her I would have stayed. I'm pretty damn sure it wasn't the same girl. Although it's fairly dificult to tell one miserable looking Romanian girl from another  :dash:

bod666

Good for Bod fair play for walking rather than listening to the brain in your pants.  Visted the venue previously but to see English girls, and you definitely need the floor and room first as  it is quiet reception. Worcester has its wave of ee girls who I now avoid even if its the only new fresh faces.

I don't mind the polish or Czech - I've had great punts with girls from those countries. If it's a profile of a Romanian girl with zero feedback I'm going with the mindset of walking if i don't like what I see from now on.

It's annoying that just a few days ago Worcester had a bevy of lovely ladies (from Spain, Poland and czech) Sod's law that now I'm free they've all buggered off!

Offline MJ.spritzen

She's appeared in Liverpool now. Just txt to make a booking then came here to check reviews.

Her reply: <insert name of the shittiest hotel in Liverpool here>, text me when are you front of hotel kiss

What to do? do i give her a chance?

Ming

She's appeared in Liverpool now. Just txt to make a booking then came here to check reviews.

Her reply: <insert name of the shittiest hotel in Liverpool here>, text me when are you front of hotel kiss

What to do? do i give her a chance?

I think you already know? - Save your money and go elsewhere.....

Ming  :hi:

bod666

The odds are its now a completely different girl - either way hopefully I saved a punter from wasting their money on a shit punt.

Offline MJ.spritzen

You did indeed sir. I let me brain engage again instead of my nuts and decided not to bother with her. Glad i did now.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
her feedback for 1 punter

NATHALIE VIP (2)    06/04/2016 13:20    Offering Services
     kiss you my love

her feedback left by another

antonyy33 (0)    20/05/2016 16:36    Seeking Services
     Amazing woman, most amazing time. Lovely person, lovely room in good location, would book again for sure. she made my day. kiss you

clearly fake feedback as her and the punter say "kiss you!
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Norbut

She's in Reading now and I was considering investigating until I read this.  Your review probably saved me £60 and a big disappointment.

This is a strange one, though.  My experience of Romanian bait and switch (so far) has been that the switch is still very attractive.  That does not seem to be the case here.

bod666

Just looked at profile again - she didn't look anything like that girl. Much worse :(

I suppose there are pros & cons to B&s - the likelihood is that whichever girl is currently using that profile isn't the same girl I saw (& may be more attractive).

And at least Sergei has made an effort to give the girl 2 fake positive feedbacks - which is better than most.

I'm surprised that profile is still going and no-one else on ukp has been brave enough to toftT ;)

Offline Spurt

Walking from a potential duff one gives an interesting self righteous glow. And money in hand for the next one.

Offline spangledangle

Reminds me of a time i went to wolverhampton based on a gorgeous photo. :dash: An old troll opened the door and i went in thinking she was the maid. She said to follow her upstairs i said i needed the wc and whilst in there my brain took over. Had a piss and thought fuck this and so said thanks for the use your loo and left. I dont speak any EE languages but i think she was asking if my parents were married before my conception