Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alana Amor  (Read 1579 times)

75 review(s) for Alana Amor (68 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline frankc

External Link/Members Only

1hr -  £150 incall

Bamford - Rochdale/Bury

I've been busy doing the rounds with a few of the girls in my "Harem " recently so when a PM arrived from " The North West Podging association Head office" recommending Alana, I dropped her an email.

Comms were great,rapid response to my first email followed by a text with the address and mobile number.

The venue.... I know the Bamford area well , very Posh, lovely houses, not the sort of place you'd expect to find a " knocking shop" but a nice change and no issues with leaving my passion waggon unattended ..... After a quick telephone call she asked me to go down a private lane and park up in the nicely secluded driveway.

Looks wise, no real surprises form her AW profile , lovely and slim dressed in a tight black dress, massive heels, probably  6' 1", nice tanned legs, long black hair , and a friendly smile,  quick kiss and were into the very nicely lit boudoir. after a quick shower, were off.

As I walk out of the shower she's straight on her knees ,grabs my knob, spits and swallows the full length....fucking hell something tells me this is going to be good....she's spitting, wanking, mushrooming, spitting,wanking, mushrooming my knob so much so I've got to pull her up so I can calm down.

She slowly peels off her dress and underwear,pushes me on the bed and asked " What do you want?" ..." everything " I said , and with a wicked look on her face she grabs my Knob, plants a tongue down my throat and proceeds to shag the living daylights out of me.

She jumped on for some Cowgirl which she loved, very vocal, great eye contact, she's whispering and dirty talking and telling me not to stop  but I can feel the urge to cum so push her off and go down for the gravy. She's very clean ,taste nice and sweet and is very very wet. " put your fingers in" .....I insert 2 fingers and start with the "come here" motion with my fingers, this had the desired effect as she squirts, a full on, hose pipe, room drenching squirt,....up my arm, onto my chest, rebounding under my chin....fucking hell, I pull out the fingers and start pumping for all I'm worth and she squirts again, I pull out as I'm about to explode so go down on her again.

As I'm going down she ask's me to wait, she grabs some lube, squirts it on my hand and say's " I want you to fist me"......So I gently start to insert my hand until I'm as far as I can go...as I make a fist she starts to moan..." move it in and out " she said...." faster"..she's loving it.

I've got her on the end corner of the bed with me standing on the floor, My left hand is still fisting her, I start to play with her arse and insert a finger, this drives her nuts and she squirts again..... I kid you not , it hits the bedroom wall over my shoulder, by this time I want to shag so I say.."I'm going to stick it up your arse"......so with my left hand still fisting, I put my right leg on the bed push her left leg up and stick my knob up her arse....fucking hell a first for me, My knob up her arse and a fist up her fanny at the same time.......I pull out and ask if I can CIM....she flops on her back , I straddle over her chest, off with the condom and she swallows the lot....After a quick shower she's keen to show me round the apartment, which is very nice, offered me a drink and we had a good laugh about what I'd just done, no rushing to see me off.

What a great punt, Lovely girl , nice apartment, great attitude and she genuinely loves what she does, a bit top end at £150 but for me great VFM as I got way over the hour...will definitely be back for more bed squelching fisting fun...

Offline threechilliman

Nice review frank and sounds exactly the sort of thing I'm after these days - a girl who is full-on with you. Fortunately, I'm booked in to see her!

tcm

Offline cueball

:D glad you enjoyed yourself frank, great review, sums her up nicely.

Offline frankc

Nice review frank and sounds exactly the sort of thing I'm after these days - a girl who is full-on with you. Fortunately, I'm booked in to see her!

tcm

Enjoy mate, make sure you've got your snorkel, mask and flippers with you.... :D

Offline frankc

:D glad you enjoyed yourself frank, great review, sums her up nicely.

:hi: to you my friend...

Offline cueball

:hi: to you my friend...

I don't think ours will be the last reviews in the next few days pal, the nw podging team are all on the sniff  :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

Nice one Frankc, hopefully i'm booking her for next Friday  :thumbsup:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Nice one Frankc, hopefully i'm booking her for next Friday  :thumbsup:
Perhaps not, just looked at her profile and she is now stating an extra £30 for fisting, already at the high end price wise I think she may be shooting herself in the foot here  :thumbsdown:

Offline Carpy

That has been updated since this review went up. I was considering sampling the experience but £180 is far to expensive.

£150 was probably justifiable for that level of service even though it well out of my price range

Offline frankc

Perhaps not, just looked at her profile and she is now stating an extra £30 for fisting, already at the high end price wise I think she may be shooting herself in the foot here  :thumbsdown:

Can only assume she's had a shit load of bookings since Cueball's review

Offline Blackpool Rock

That has been updated since this review went up. I was considering sampling the experience but £180 is far to expensive.

£150 was probably justifiable for that level of service even though it well out of my price range
Yeah doesn't make sense really as from the reviews she seems to be genuinely up for being fisted, will keep an eye on her profile to see if it reverts back and if it doesn't then i'll pass

Offline frankc

Yeah doesn't make sense really as from the reviews she seems to be genuinely up for being fisted, will keep an eye on her profile to see if it reverts back and if it doesn't then i'll pass

Yes, she was very receptive mate but, she's only a young girl and pretty tight, I suppose being fisted all day by all and sundry wouldn't be that appealing..but at £180  I think she may have just priced herself out of most lads budgets
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 12:55:51 pm by frankc »

Offline Blue Moon

..but at £180  I think she may have just priced herself out of most lads budgets
Yes, I agree. She went into my HL based on Cueball's review and then Franks'....but has dropped into my  'Once In A Blue Moon'  list (see what I did there?) due to the price increase. There are incidental costs too....3 x Shredded Wheat, Red Bull, extra blue pills, aqualung....    Bm

Offline Carpy

She need to amend her questions section at bottom of profile as well.

States she doesn't charge extra for anything on her likes

Offline frankc

Yes, I agree.  There are incidental costs too....3 x Shredded Wheat, Red Bull, extra blue pills, aqualung....    Bm

Don't forget to Carbo load after .......took me 3 x big Mac's to recover the use of my legs...

Offline threechilliman

Don't forget to Carbo load after .......took me 3 x big Mac's to recover the use of my legs...

I'll take a BIG lunchbox with me, in more ways than one hahaha!

tcm