External Link/Members OnlyKarinna Latina is a very toned Brazilian escort who offers incalls from her immaculate apartment in Hemel Hempstead. I wanted to see Karinna because of her fake boobs, good reviews and tight body. She did not disappoint! Funnily enough, she offered me to leave (if I didn't like what I saw) as she opened the door. I guess she knew, that it was no risk at all in offering that....
Karinna is a very pretty dark skinned Brazilian. Her face is gorgeous with strong features and cheekbones. She sports longish straight black hair. You can tell she is a fitness babe. She was dressed in a lacy bra, short red skirt, stocking and high heals. The skirt showed off her curves to absolute perfection. I asked her to put it back on after the sesh because it looked so good on her.
After a shower, we kissed and she started to play with my dick. She released her fake puppies form the bra. She has 750cc implants, but they look smaller to me. Probably because of her long statuesque body. For most boob lovers they are probably big enough, but not quite the fake monster tits that I ideally crave. She wants to go bigger though!
She gives superb service. After sucking me and letting me fucking her ample boobs (my cook still disappeared), she rimmed me which was absolutely fabulous to have her finger in my ass as she was sucking me. With the eye contact and sexy gaze of this Brasilian beauty, it drove me crazy!
She kept me on the border for quite a while before putting on a condom. I banged her from behind and unfortunately pretty quickly shot as I couldn't avoid watching her in the big mirror at the end of the bed.
Very soon afterwards, she got me hard again as I licked her toned body and delicious pussy. A slurpy blow job and staring into her sexy eyes made me come the second time in her mouth as she expertly worked away on my cock. Wow!
Very nice girl! Can recommend for her service levels ,techniques, looks and with bigger implants she would be an absolute dream! She is very easy to talk to and fun to spend time with; always a smile and a laugh. She offers anal. I would love next time to try that with her.
HBL